- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
never done this before...bear with me.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?"
Roy's words thundered through her like a freight train, shaking her to the bone with unadulterated rage. "HALPERT?" He roared, as he spent many a night doing, lately. His eyes were red rimmed and wild, his face looking as though several blood vessels had been popped. "You're cheating on me. I know you're cheating on me with him, you bitch. How fucking dare you?"
It was uncharacteristic of her to try and speak, but she mustered all the strength and self worth she had. "I haven't, Roy, but sometimes I wish I were. I'm sick of how you are about him. He would never control me like you do."
She watched as his face, as expected, set into a fierce, unyielding expression. He advanced on her, grasping her wrists in one of his fists, raising her to his eye level. She felt her skin twist in his grip, and she winced in pain. This brought a smirk to his face. "Perhaps I should remind you, Pammy, who you belong to. You belong to me. You're mine. And I can do whatever I want with you. And tonight, I think you have a lesson to learn."
He flung her down with brute force, leaving her startled on her knees. His boot collided with her stomach, and she crumpled into a heap on the floor with a yelp of pain. The boot repeated the action over and over until Pam was gasping for air. "Jim", she choked out. "Jim, I want Jim."
A kitchen chair came crashing down above her limp form, and she began to wail as wooden shards knicked her soft face. He pulled her up from the mess before discarding her back into it, causing more pieces to slice into her. He seized her from the ground, a limp dummy in his vicegrip, and began to punch her face. Her mouth was open from screaming, and her teeth shattered into crystally pieces as his large fist made contact. Holding her by the hair, he swung her against the wall, then crushed her against it, biting her neck. She could feel, with horror and disgust, his hard excitement against her bleeding thigh. He ripped open her shirt and skirt, leaving her vulnerable against his powerful body and the wall. He laughed coldly as she dissolved into gasping sobs. "Well, Pam, it looks like Jim doesn't want you."
The truth stung her deeply as Roy grabbed her neck and exposed her to him. As he readied himself, and Pam's world turned blank around her, she could almost hear Jim's voice, calling to her, soothing her. "Pam...Pam...Pam..."

"PAM!"
Jim had turned on the bedside light as soon as he felt the body next to him flip violently. Pam had begun to flail and scream before settling her arms in various defensive positions: over her head, over her eyes, across her chest. Tears began to fall from her eyes and she gasped for breath.
"Jim....Jim."
"Pam? Hey...hey, I'm here. I'm here. What's wrong, ba-" Pam cut him off with a horrible scream. Jim gently but firmly pressed his palms to Pam's shoulders, kissing her forehead and drawing her up to his chest. Finally, with a violent shudder, Pam jerked into consciousness. She looked around her, saw Jim looking bewildered and concerned, holding her in their shared bed of their bedroom in their house, and slumped against him, choking on sobs that threatened to well up out of both shock and relief.
"Hey..." Jim's calm, sleepy voice floated over her, encompassing her like a summer breeze. She could feel his elevated heart rate thudding away in his toned chest. "What was happening in your dreams?" He already knew, and he dreaded the answer, but he asked anyway. The worst part, he lamented, was that these night terrors were more comparable to real flashbacks, and not just exaggerated dreams. His hold on her tightened protectively. She sighed and buried her face into his neck.
"He said you didn't want me. It made everything much worse, Jim. I didn't want to believe him, but it scared me so much."
Jim's eyes widened before he forced them closed with a deep, steadying breath. This was a new addition to the grotesque nightmare, and one that he knew he would need to prove was a sick lie. Fortunately, Jim Halpert was incredible at comforting the girl of his dreams. He always knew what to say to stop the tears, what to do to coax a big smile from her lips, how to touch to relax her completely.
As he exhaled, he opened his eyes and turned Pam around to face him. His green eyes were soft and inviting, and as ashamed as she was, Pam obeyed their silent plea for hers. He took another deep breath. "Okay. First things first, I hope you know, even if you threw me out of this house and never spoke to me again, I would still love you. I will always, truly, deeply, love you. And that will never change. So if you ever hear otherwise, you'll know to wake up, or to call me to punch the liar telling you those things. All I've ever wanted to do since I met you was love you, with everything I have. And to me, that means making you the happiest that I can, keeping you safe, and never, ever meaning to hurt you." He leaned his forehead forward to rest on hers, and slowly raised a big, soft hard to delicately cup her cheek and chin.
"Now, you know I love to touch you, and who wouldn't. You're beautiful in every imaginable way. I am the luckiest man alive to be here with you right now, and to be the one responsible for that ring on your finger." He couldn't help but smile with pride as he ran his thumb over the glinting stone on her hand. "But I know it wasn't like that last time around. It hurts me to think that you weren't being treated the way you deserved. I can understand how it's scary to be in this position again. But please believe me, know that I live to show you love. I never want you to be scared, or hurt, and I certainly don't want you to feel that way around or because of me."
Pam leaned into his hand on her cheek, a smile beginning to spread across her lips and her eyes shining up at him. She knew he loved her, she knew every word was well chosen but straight from his heart. Her trusting, happy eyes made his heart skip a beat, but he wasn't finished.
"When I touch you like this", he began, stroking her jaw with his thumb, "do you like it?" She looked slightly confused, as if the answer should be obvious, but he raised his eyebrows and continued, "please be honest, Pam. If you don't, I'll stop. I'll never do it again. I only want you to be comfortable."
She blinked, feeling fresh tears of gratitude threatening to fall. "Yes, Jim. I love this."
He smiled, and brought his other hand to her face, then reached up to run it through her curls. He cradled her head in his hands, and whispered again, "do you like this?" She smiled, teeth and all, "Yes."
He carefully drew her face closer to his, then planted a swift kiss to her nose. He peppered her lips, cheeks, forehead, eyelids, everywhere with sweet little pecks, not even needing to ask before Pam giggled, and answered "Yes, yes!"
He planted a slower, more purposeful kiss to her lips, then to her earlobe. He breathed out into her ear, then latched his lips lightly onto her neck. His hand had drifted from her face to slowly stroke her arm. He broke apart from her neck to gaze into her face. Her eyes were closed, and he planted his lips back on her collarbone as she purred "Mmmm, Jim. Yes."
Jim truly hadn't intended to instigate anything. He knew Pam enjoyed his kisses, but he felt it would be important, after a bad recurring nightmare, to re-establish her comfort zone in explicit terms, to really show her how much he cared for her. But kissing her soft skin, and hearing that unmistakable purr, caused him to swell with uncontrollable love. And by looking into Pam's darkened eyes as her body surrendered herself to him, he could tell she felt it too.
He gently cupped her face again before drawing her in for a passionate kiss, their tongues softly then firmly intertwining with one another. He moved a hand down to caress her back, then wrap protectively, lovingly, around her slender waist. She sighed contentedly into his mouth and he eagerly adjusted their position so she was laying on her back with his length stretched next to her. He brought the waist hand up to her sweet, soft hair, while his other hand drifted down, lower, to her large, delicious breasts. He gently weighed one in his hand, before closing his hand over it and running a finger over her nipple. She hummed at his touch, and he kissed her cheek.
"How about this, Pam. Do you like this?"
She looked had him from lust clouded eyes. "Yes, Jim. More, please."
He didn't need to be told twice.
Both hands covered her breasts as he teased her nipples the way she loved it. He suckled her neck and earlobe before placing sensual kisses to her moaning lips. He knew she could feel him growing against her legs through the thin barrier of his boxers, and he could feel the unmistakable heat growing between her legs. If his next idea hadn't struck him so quickly, he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from plunging himself deep inside her heat.
Jim broke his lips from hers and drew himself down her body, heavily lidded eyes never leaving hers. He settled himself between her gorgeous legs, kissing below her belly button. He felt her quiver. He was about to ask if she was okay, if he had gone too far, if she was scared, when her hips began to grind beneath him. He smiled into her skin, kissing her stomach and inner thigh as he drew her panties down her legs. Jesus. She was already so wet, and her breasts were rising and falling as she anticipated his next move. He gently kissed her outer folds.
"Do you like when I kiss you here, Pam?"
He was met with her grinding hips in response. He smiled and sucked two fingers into his mouth, eyes never leaving hers. He ran the fingers over her sensitive nub, and she groaned loudly.
"When I touch you here, is it okay?"
Before Pam could respond, Jim's fingers entered and began to crook quickly inside her, dragging along her inner walls in perfect rhythm, in search of the perfect spot. Her "YES!" left her lips for forcibly than she intended, and Jim lowered his laughing mouth to her clit, sending delicious vibrations up her pelvis. She brought her hands down to his hair as he began to lick and suck her pussy as his fingers worked relentlessly inside of her.
This was something Roy never did for her. He had obviously been south, but he hadn't taken the time to explore the area. Jim knew the value of making Pam feel good, and she could tell he wholeheartedly enjoyed it, which was part of the reason her waves would crash over her so powerfully every time he guided her to orgasm. He could eat her out all day, spend hours listening to her repeating his name in the throes of pleasure, and oh, Jesus. "J-J-Jim...Jim...JIM!"
He felt her walls contract, about to spasm, and he withdrew his lips and mouth. She groaned at the loss of contact, knowing that he knew she was dangling on the edge of a high cliff, desperate for release. He leaned down to kiss her mouth again, sharing her arousal with her. He grinned when they broke the kiss, but as her eyes fluttered open, he took on a more sentimental expression. "Jim?" She questioned.
"I love you, Pam. I hope I can always find ways to show you. I love you so much."
He kissed her surprised lips, and slid himself into her wet heat. The sounds from the back of both of their throats told each other that the sensation was certainly welcome.
Jim slid in and out slowly at first, taking all the time in the world to kiss every inch of her skin he could reach. She felt amazing, and while he knew they both enjoyed when he fucked her hard, he saw no harm in taking this time to appreciate her, make it official and final that he was there for her, that he loved her, and nothing would break that bond. His body gave her everything until he felt her fingers digging into his ass, begging for more contact. He raised himself up on his arms, staring down at their joining, and began to thrust into her with abandon. For the second time that night, they shouted each other's names, but in tones of indescribable pleasure as he drove them both home.
He collapsed to her side as they both lay, spent and heaving, amongst the sheets. The clock read 3am, it was a Friday night. They had plenty of time to sleep.
Jim felt Pam snuggle herself into his side and drop a kiss to his ribs. He planted one to the top of her head, as she closed her eyes and said, "goodnight, Jim. I love you. And thank you, for everything."
He smiled as sleep began to overtake his own body. "Goodnight, Pam. Sweet dreams. I'm right here, and I love you too."
They slept peacefully until the sun streamed through their windows, waking them to find the other wrapped against them.


beautyinordinarythings is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Safe in my Arms also liked 473 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans