- Text Size +
Pam barely made an appearance in this episode, but that doesn't mean we can't discuss. I have some basic speculation QTP's for this week to keep us busy!
On a side note, the cold open in this week's episode was packed with foreshadowing. It was not accident that "Harvey" said (or tried to) "I have loved you for a long time," when Jim and Pam were together in Michael's office. We know this is hidden somewhere in the minds of both Jim and Pam. This is a stroke of brilliance on the writer's part.

- - -

Questions to Ponder:

1) If Karen should ever confront Pam about her past with Jim, what should she tell her?

2) Should Pam carry on her friendship with Karen, now that Karen knows a little about her past with Jim?

3) Does Pam have any clue that Jim still has feelings for her? What can Pam do to figure out how Jim feels about her? Should she even try or should she just let him come to her?

4) Should Pam date? (This has come up in conversation recently, so I thought it would be fun to formalize it in the QTP.)
Chapter End Notes:
Commonly Used Acronyms:
PD = Pam Dichotomy,
JP = Jim Paradox,
CN = Casino Night,
FNB = Fancy New Beesly,
QTP = Questions to Ponder



This post was written nine years ago so go easy on me in terms of writing style! I’ve decided not to revise the original posts beyond filling in missing words or fixing wayward punctuation. Call it nostalgia if you will, but there’s something to be said for preserving this little snapshot of fandom.



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans