3 [Reviews - 7] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Takes place during “The Merger”.  A couple of alternative scenarios that result after Pam asks Jim out for coffee.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8386 Read: 4263 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: April 02, 2017 Updated: April 14, 2017
[Report This]
Story Notes:

A/N:  So, relatively speaking, I’m still a newbie to this show, and I feel like I completely missed out by not watching the show when it aired.  Or writing The Office fanfiction at the same time as everyone else.  There is so much of it out there that I’ve only just discovered (and am still discovering).  I feel like almost every possible moment between Jim and Pam that I would have wanted to write about has already been thoroughly documented.  But I haven’t seen any that has this same concept- I’m not holding my breath; I’m guessing I probably will eventually.  Still, it’s reason enough for me to want to explore it further.  Not to mention I love angst, particularly in season 3, and especially in this episode.  I binge-watched this season so quickly that I didn’t notice quite how shocked and heartbroken Pam was in this episode until later viewings- but once I did it really stuck in my mind. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Scenario #1 (Pam's POV): Coffee by OfficeGirl2001 [Reviews - 1] (2353 words)
A/N:I probably should have posted this one first, but it was harder for me to write for some reason. Their conversation from the break room that day is repeated here since I felt like I needed it as a jumping-off point, but feel free to skip ahead in the chapter if it's too repetitive.

2. Scenario #2 (Jim’s POV): Or something by OfficeGirl2001 [Reviews - 3] 1 (2800 words)
A/N: I'm probably messing this up a bit by posting it out of order, but I'm still working on the first part (I've had this done for a while), and I'm not sure it's necessary to read that one first. It's the second scenario mainly because of the title- it'll make more sense when I post the rest. Also- I tend to walk the line between 'T' and 'M' ratings. This one is pretty clean with the exception of one f-bomb, so keeping it T for now.

3. Scenario #2 (Pam’s POV): Coffee…or something by OfficeGirl2001 [Reviews - 3] 2 (3233 words)