- Text Size +
Story Notes:

NSFW, this is my first attempt at fanfic.

It was really fun to write and if response is positive, I plan to continue the story. 

Author's Chapter Notes:
Pams fear of flying and penchant for smutty ebooks lead to some fun in the friendly skies. 

“I can’t believe it’s been 10 years since Niagara Falls. So much has gone on.” Jim shook his head in disbelief at how quickly time had passed.  

 

“Can you believe we’re parents?” Pam was still getting used to being a stay at home mom but it gave her time to work on her art while caring for the kids. 

 

“Can you believe we survived so long at Dunder Mifflin?” He smiled as he thought about those many years hocking paper in Scranton. 

 

“Do you remember the last vacation we had?” 

 

Jim smirked as he replied, “How could I forget the Beets Motel! Thoughts of Mose standing outside our window staring up still give me nightmares.” 

 

“PLEASE FASTEN YA SEATBELTS AND TURN OFF YA ‘LECTRONICS FOR DEPARTURE” chimed the flight attendant in a quaint Jamaican accent. 

 

“How could Michael afford a trip like this? They really couldn’t give him a refund? His only option was transferring his reservation to our name?”  Pam shifted uncomfortably in her seat, flying was never her favorite mode of travel.  She reached over and squeezed Jim’s hand for assurance and he responded by locking fingers tighter and pulling her hand up for a kiss.

 

“The cancellation policies on these sorts of resorts are kind of crazy.  With Holly getting pregnant they didn’t really have a choice. He was so excited when he called. You know how badly he’s reminisced about Sandals since the Christmas he spent there with Jan. He asked me to call him every night to tell him about our day but, whoops, I forgot my cellphone in the car back at extended parking.”

 

“This will be the best vacation ever! Just the two of us, warm sand, cold drinks, and … er … grown up time.” She said with a wink and a nudge from her knee to his. 

 

The crew of the plane began their typical safety spiel and Jim couldn’t help but close his eyes and lean back into the head rest.  He needed this vacation so badly.  He ached with the hope that this would rekindle some of the spark that had faded the last couple of years.  He loved Pam more than ever, but the chaos of 2 kids and a job that required him to travel had really put the brakes on their physical connection.  They had become like ships passing in the night.  When he was hot, she was tired. When she craved contact, he was away.  A beach getaway was exactly what the doctor ordered.  

 

“Did you take your ambien?” he asked her. 

 

“Absolutely, I did!” she leaned in to whisper “I also had a mimosa while you were in the restroom before boarding. Feelin' pretty good right now.” she said with a wink. 

 

As the plane gained speed the two felt themselves pushed back into their seats and Pam’s handholding became a bit of a white-knuckled death grip. 

 

30 minutes into the flight the snacks and drink cart made the rounds.  Jim opted for a diet coke and nudged Pam awake to ask if she needed a drink. She chose another mimosa to help cope with the turbulence and quickly downed the entire thing. 

 

“Why don’t you read your book? Take your mind off things?” 

 

Pam pulled out our phone and opened the kindle app.  She was cautious to keep the screen tilted towards the window to avoid having to answer questions about her vast library of short…”romance” stories.  

 

With Jim traveling so much for work Pam had loads of time to read and sometime about 9 months ago, she discovered a genre known as “Erotic Sci-Fi” and she couldn’t get enough of it. The current series she was reading involved a time traveling assassin that seduced her targets before killing them.  

 

“Another installment of Points of Departure?” Jim asked with a raised eyebrow and a bit of a chuckle. 

 

Pam blushed a bit as she nodded and rebuffed him. “It’s a fun series. Don’t judge, it may give me some ideas for later on at the hotel!” The flutter of her lashes reminded him of the previous times when her ebook reading habits had a positive effect on bedroom excitement. 

 

“Do not disturb” she whispered to him as she placed her noise cancelling headphones on. “I’m at a really good part!”

 

As she dug into her book the combination of mimosa and ambien transported her.  The scenes became vivid in her imagination, the plane, the other passengers, even Jim faded into fuzziness. She found herself in the shoes of the protagonist, dominant, sexy, aggressive, aching with desire. 

 

She shifted in her seat finding just the right amount of pressure from a seam in the seat cushion. Slowly and subtly she began to rock while she read. The fantasy of the story wrapping her mind in passion and pleasure.  The excitement of the story took over, she could feel heat radiating from the seat. She was aching to be touched, needing release.  

 

As she moved, Jim began to notice.  Watching her wrapped up in her own world was far more entertaining than his third watch through of Stranger Things on his phone. What was she reading? She certainly looked uncomfortable the way she was squirming in her seat.  Her face alternated from a shocked wide-eyed look to a shifting half squint. She occasionally wet her lips followed by a light bite of her bottom lip. This always turned him on. 

 

She felt his hand on her thigh but it didn’t pull her out of the fantasy.  Instead, it heightened her desire.  Without taking her eyes off the phone she pulled her jacket from under the seat and pulled it over her lap.  Reaching down she found his hand, placing her fingers between his over the top of his hand she gave a squeeze.  Their hands began to slowly rub her thigh together.  She inched his hand closer to her center, her warmth.  Jim could feel the heat radiating off of her and he had the sudden realization of what was happening. 

 

Though he tried to stop her from guiding his hand, she was determined.  She looked up at him and raised her brows as if to say “Don’t deny me.” 

 

His response was a head tilt and brow raise of his own conferring “Are you kidding me?”

 

Again, she raised her brow and pursed her lips.  She turned off her phone, removed her headphones, and put them in her bag. She leaned in and whispered. “I need this, with you or without you. I’m going to the bathroom, I’d love it if you joined me.” 

 

Was she serious? Is this real life? The confusion was only further exacerbated when she stood up and as she was trying to scoot by him she “accidently” slipped and fell down into his lap where she ever so slightly grinded before getting back up and making her way to the lavatory at the rear of the plane.  

 

His head was swimming with possibilities. Pam was full of surprises and nothing turned him on more than when she was turned on.  But what would happen? A million questions flooded his mind. What if they got caught? Would this land them on the No-Fly list? Would they be arrested? Would other passengers notice? Had she already started without him? 

 

The thought of her pleasuring herself in an airplane restroom hadn’t been something he fantasized about before but now the thought was there and it was beginning to make his pants a bit tighter.  He shifted in his seat wrestling between staying or going.  How many times would this happen again in his life? This was truly one of those stars aligned moments.  He knew what he had to do. As he rose, he adjusted himself and checked to make sure the flight attendants weren’t congregating at the back of the plane. The coast being clear, he made his way back, excitement and fear rising with each step. 

 

Arriving in the small area at the aft of the plane Jim found himself at a loss when both lavatories read “Occupied”. Where was Pam? This was not the time for him to try playing three card monte.  As he debated between which door to knock on, the one on the right opened and a large man emerged.  Crisis averted. 

 

Jim used the same knock he always used when trying to enter a bathroom that Pam occupied.  It was a slight riff on the Green Acres theme song. A second passed and the door unlocked. Not knowing what state she’d be in, he tried his best to use his body to block the opening of the door as he entered. It was a good thing he did because her pants were around her ankles as she sat on the sink hand between her legs. 

 

Locking the door, he leaned in and kissed her.  Her eyes were filled with a fiery passion he hadn’t seen in a while.  She leaned up to meet his mouth sucking his lower lip into her mouth with a slight bite.  Their tongues met and intertwined. As they continued her hand was unceasing in its stroking.  Her lips dragged off of his and to his neck. She sunk her teeth in the warm, wetness, and sting sending a shiver down Jim’s spine.  Her kisses worked up to his ear, her shallow panting providing proof of her workout.  

 

“I need you.” She said in an aching, breathy whisper. “I don’t know the last time I was this turned on.” With that she raised her hand to his lips, inserting her fingertip to meet his tongue. His eyes rolled back a bit as familiar scent and taste of her essence met his senses. He eagerly and playfully rolled his tongue around her finger tips while his own fingers began to explore her sex.  Finding her practically dripping with excitement, he couldn’t contain himself.  The zipper of his jeans strained against the force within needing to be freed. 

 

As he continued to explore her folds and playfully rub her bud, she began removing his belt. Unfortunately, the skill with which he fondled her really put a damper on her ability to focus having to brace herself on the small sink as her lower half quivered while she rode the various waves of pleasure that raced through her body. Sensing her struggle, he quickly undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Pulling them down a bit his boxers barely contained his excitement.  

 

Coming down off of a pleasure wave, Pam was able to stop staring at the ceiling and her gaze found what her body desired.  Again, the tip of her tongue darted across her mouth and she bit her lower lip and grinned.  Seeing this, Jim’s strained member twitched in anticipation.  She lowered his boxers freeing his manhood. Gosh she loved the way he looked.  She ran her index finger from base to tip along the underside, pausing at the tip to swirl in the precum that had already gathered. 

 

“I need you now!” she said again practically thrusting her pelvis at him presenting herself with a ache for his entry. He was thick, she wrapped her hand around him as best she could and began to guide him in.  To ease his entry, she ran the head the length of her slit paying extra attention to rub it against her pearl. Convinced that she was sufficiently prepared for his full length, she leaned back against the mirror. He filled her so perfectly, stretching slightly as he pushed all the way in.  He leaned down to kiss her their mouths meeting in an almost aggressive nature.  Instinct began to take over when she whispered, “Fuck me Jim, I need you to fuck me!”

 

He found a steady and slow rhythm pulling all the way out each time.  Her honey pot’s reluctance to fully free him felt exquisite. With one hand he began to massage her breast through her shirt and unlined bra. With the other, he began circling her clit with his thumb matching his own steady cadence. “Faster” she commanded, the sound barely escaping her lips. 

His pace quickened and she began to meet him each time he entered, bracing herself on his shoulders, legs wrapping around his.  She dug her finger tips into him as she began to explode in pleasure.  Head rolled back, her entrance began to pulse around him and she arched her back as the climax reached its peak.  

 

Unable to control himself against the pleasures her body was causing he had to brace himself against the walls of the small room.  “I’m cumming” he murmured into her ear as his hips trembled while he filled her.  

 

As he pulled out his glistening member she ran her finger along the slickness of their love and brought it to her mouth.  “Me love yoy” she said with a wink. “I love you too” he replied as he reached for a towel to wipe off.  

 

They made their way back to their seats hoping none of the other passengers noticed that they came out of the same door. 

 

Exhausted, Pam laid her head against the seat and began to doze off, warm thoughts of their incredible encounter dancing in her mind. 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, please place your seats in the upright position we are preparing for landing, Welcome to Jamaica!”

 

To be continued…

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Again, this is my first attempt at fanfic. It is my valentines day gift to my wife and as long as she likes it I'll be happy. 

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans