- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I haven't really written any fan fiction so please review and let me know what you think!

He was never abusive. Okay, he was never physically abusive... Let's put it this way, he was mean, he drank way too much, and he has on many occasions said things he never should have said... But he never hit her. And although she knew he could be a violent guy, one too many drunken bar fights made that blatantly obvious, she never thought he would go after Jim.

Jim. She felt like shit. After all it was her fault that Roy went after him in the office today. She shook her head, eyes still stinging a bit from Dwight's pepper spray. She was embarrassed, What the hell had she been thinking going back to Roy?! Did she think it was going to be different, that she would all of a sudden forget about Jim? Forget she called off her wedding because of him? Forget she loved him?

Love. She thought about it all the time, she loved him. She sighed, when did everything get so damn complicated. She curled up on her couch, ready to get lost in a movie, forget about today, and everything that had happened, when she was startled by a loud persistent banging at her door. Walking quick she opens it, just barely, peering around the edge...

Roy. She knew the look on his face, the drunken glaze across his eyes. She was annoyed that he would show up here, especially after what he had done, but knew if she didn't let him in he would be angry, and she really didn't want to deal with that. Not tonight, not after everything that happened today. Eventually he'd start yelling, causing a scene sure to wake her neighbors. She knew this from experience, one too many experiences.

She swung the door wider "what do you want Roy?" His stare was hard and unwavering. He had never hit her, but that suddenly wasn't the case anymore.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans