- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a normal Tuesday for Pam! ;)

A lot of her friends recently told Pam that their sex life was diminishing, gone even. Tuesday night drinks with the girls turned into a therapy session for a different girl every week. This week it was Rachel, claiming that she was tired because her husband Alex hasn’t touched her since they had their third child.  

 

It was sad, really. But Pam couldn’t relate. She tried to, she really did. She was there for her friends. Every Tuesday she listened. Every Tuesday she sat there wishing her friends had her own sex life. She usually kept quiet because her friends knew. They knew that Jim was in the best shape of his life. They knew that Pam was too. That their kids were settled into school and their own routines. And while a lot of Pam’s friends were really happy, their sex lives faltered, and well - Pam did not have much to say to that. 

 

So, Pam did what she did best, sat with her friends quietly drinking wine, while listening to Rachel complain further about her husband who clearly needs to go back to sex ed class. 

 

Pam told her close friends about her issues with Jim years ago. They know he isn’t perfect. But neither is she, and that was a long time ago. 

 

“Pam”

 

Even then, Pam thinks, every time her and Jim fought and doors were slammed - their make-up sex always left her satisfied, no matter how rare the sex was during that time.

 

“Pam, are you even listening”

 

Pam lifts her head up and notices Rachel’s frustration. Caroline shakes her head at Pam and puts her arm around Rachel’s shoulder.

 

“Rach you should try counseling with Alex. It could really help.”

 

“I just don’t even know if it’s me or him or. It just doesn’t work. It’s so frustrating.” 

 

Pam and Caroline don’t know what to say to their friend. Caroline tells her it will get better. Pam makes Rachel drink more wine. Caroline is taking Rachel home, anyways.

 

“It takes time to figure out your groove after kids,” Caroline says.

 

Another thing Pam can’t relate to. Her head is all over the place tonight, are her and Jim not supposed to be attracted to each other anymore? Pam kicks the thought out of her head, internally smiling thinking of her husband at home with the kids.

 

“You just need to relax and stop overthinking it when you’re with him. Buy some lingerie, get a babysitter, start touching Alex!”

 

Rachel and Caroline laugh. Pam is not good at sex talk with anyone but her husband. 

 

“Pam if I was married to your husband I’d never get dressed.”

 

Caroline laughs, “I agree with Rach, Pam. Can Jim tell David to hit the gym with him?”

 

Pam blushes immediately.

 

“Don’t be shy. We know how good your sex life is. 

 

Pam smirks. “I love you guys, but this is about you Rach not me.” 

 

Rachel holds up her glass. “Cheers to Pam and her beefcake penis god.”

 

Caroline lifts her glass. 

 

Pam laughs and lifts hers. “Oh brother... well I think it’s time I get home to my “beefcake.”

 

Caroline grabs her keys out of her purse. 

 

“I’ll take Rach home.”

 

Pam hugs her best friends and makes plans for another night. She heads in her car, pretty damn happy knowing what she is headed home to. 

 

Pam walks in the door past 9:30. She loves Tuesday nights, of course not when her friends are upset, but she loves when she knows her husband put the kids to bed without her there. 

 

She heads upstairs and makes sure to check on CeCe and Philip, both very asleep. She heads into her bedroom and laughs.

 

Jim, the hardworking, beefcake, father of two that he is, is exhausted. Pam finds him lying in their bed, with the lights still on, having fallen asleep in just his boxers covered in what looks like contract agreements. 

 

Pam whispers a barely audible “fuck.” It takes all Pam has not to wake him and jump his bones.

 

Pam stifles her desire and goes to change into her pajamas and take her makeup off. She brushes her teeth and hears a gentle snore from Jim.

 

She goes to the bathroom and flushes the toilet. Loudly.

 

Pam, realizing how loud the toilet flushes, quickly washes her hands and head into the bedroom.

 

Pam tip toes to turn Jim’s light off and head to her side of the bed. She knows him well enough to know he’s awake at the point.

 

She gets into bed and rubs her hand through his hair.

 

“Sorry about the toilet babe, but I missed you anyways.”

 

Jim smiles and opens his eyes, staring at Pam. She continues to rub her hand through his hair. 

 

“Beesly flushing the toilet is definitely a punishable offense.

 

Pam laughs and Jim moves the contract agreements to his bedside table. 

 

He spoons Pam and she relaxes into his arms. He places kisses on her shoulder.

 

“I can’t believe I passed out. How were drinks?”

 

Pam turns to face Jim. He leans on his arm and so does she. 

 

“Hmm ... let’s see. The wine was good. Dinner was delicious. Rachel and Alex are having problems in the bedroom, Caroline wants you to hit the gym with David, and my friends called you a Penis God.”

 

Pam still blushes after all these years. It’s one of Jim’s favorite things about her, even though she is the farthest thing from shy in the bedroom.

 

Jim laughs. “As honored as I am, your friends have never seen my dick. I reserve that right for you and you only.”

 

Pam blushes yet again. Jim knows her too well.

 

“I’ll let them imagine whatever they want it makes them feel better. They’re just jealous because of the way I talk about you”

 

Jim smirks and is immediately turned on. 

 

“You talk about my dick to your friends?”

 

“I mean I have. It’s not like I bring it up all the time...”

 

Jim keeps egging her on.

 

“Well what have you said for them to think I’m a “penis god”?

 

Jim inches closer to Pam. 

 

“Uh...they see what you look like recently. Your beard.”

 

Jim continues moving right up against Pam.

 

“What else?”

 

Pam gulps, now feeling Jim’s hardness against her hips.

 

“I uh may have told them about that one time you fucked me at Philips school before our parent teacher meeting”

 

“Fuck Pam”

 

Jim grabs Pam's ass under her nightgown and she lets out a little moan.

 

“And they might know how good you are with your tongue and fingers...”

 

At that final confession, Jim shuts her up with a forceful kiss. She quickly opens her mouth and their tongues fight for dominance.

 

Jim sits Pam up and yanks her nightgown off of her. Pam loves when he takes control like this, but she loves making him quiver under her fingers.

 

Pam grabs Jim through his boxers and feels how hard he is. She smiles and starts to rub him under his boxers when he quickly pins her on her back.

 

Pam breathlessly screams Jim.

 

“I’ve barely even touched you. Fuck.”

 

Pam reaches up and kisses his ear and neck.

 

Pam continues her assault on Jim’s neck. He 

 breathlessly admits “you know I don’t talk about our sex life. I let my friends imagine too.”

 

Pam starts sucking on Jim’s neck when he pins her down again and starts kissing her chest.

 

“The thing is my friends don’t get to know your talents, Beesly”

 

Jim starts sucking Pam’s right nipple and she thrusts her hands in his hair. He switches to her left, biting and flicking with his tongue.

 

“They don’t get to see your insane body.”

 

He swirls his tongue around both breasts

 

“The best tits in the world”

 

He starts kissing lower on her stomach.

 

“The things you do to my cock”

 

He rips off her underwear.

 

“How wet you get for me”

 

Jim slips two fingers into Pam.

 

“Jesus Pam”

 

Pam gasps. Jim smiles and starts touching her exactly where she likes. She grounds and grabs her breasts.

 

Jim flicks her clit and Pam grinds up against his fingers. Jim uses one hand to lower his boxers, letting his dick spring free. 

 

Pam lifts her head up from the pillow and her mouth waters. She takes Jim’s hand out of her and licks his fingers.

 

“Holy shit.”

 

Pam Flops Jim on his back and starts massaging his balls.

 

Jim throws his head back and grabs Pam’s nipple twisting it until she yelps.

 

Pam lowers her head and spits on Jim’s dick. She continues to lick him from his balls to the top and starts fucking him with her mouth 

 

“Babe... I... won’t... last ... fuckkkkkk”

 

Jim yanks Pam and pulls her to him so she is lying on top of him. He attacks her mouth and she lines herself up with his dick and grinds against it at her opening. 

 

“Fuck me Jim”

 

Pam grabs Jim’s dick sits on it. She starts riding him as Jim grabs her tits and balances her hips.

 

Pam starts morning and Jim can feel her climax building around him, along with his.

 

She yells “fuck fuck fuck right there”

 

He flips them over and starts thrusting so hard into her she knows there will be a bruise in the morning.

 

He breathes heavy into her ear. She whimpers as she gets closer to release.

 

Jim stares at Pam, eyes heavy with lust, love and obsession.

 

“Pam look at me.”

 

Pam opens her eyes and knows what she sees in Jim’s eyes is reflected in her own. She knows he’s her addiction, and she loves him for that.

 

He continues to fuck her so hard that the bed is squeaking loud enough that the pillows are falling. 

 

At this point, they know each other so well they have become in sync enough to usually cum together.

 

Pam takes a minute to reach up and kiss Jim’s jaw as he tries to muffle her screams with his mouth.

 

She has never been this turned on before, but she always says that. He continues pumping into her right at the edge of both of their releases.

 

Pam looks up at him and starts making noises only a goddess would make, according to Jim. He kisses her and yells a loud fuck as both of their orgasms happen at the same time. They silence each other with their mouths, trying not to wake up the kids.

 

Pam continues trembling as Jim empties into her. He flops down on her and they lazily make out while attempting to catch their breaths. 

 

Jim pulls out and brings Pam closer to him, if humanly possible. Their breathing slowly returns to normal.

 

Pam speaks first.

 

“Jesus fuck me”

 

Jim smiles, “again?”

 

Pam laughs. “No, I knew that would happen once I told you what my friends said.”

 

Jim smirks “So does that mean your plan was to seduce me all this time? Well it worked.” He takes a gentle bite of her ear.

 

“It’s not my fault that you look that way.”

 

Jim kisses her all over her face and makes her laugh. Pam gets up to go to the bathroom and Jim follows. They get ready for bed again together and get back under the covers, still both naked.

 

Pam turns to Jim.

 

“I hope you never stop looking at me that way”

 

“Pam are you serious? You’re the only one I even look at.”

 

“I know, but I hope you never want to stop having sex with me as I get older”

 

Jim kisses Pam passionately and sweetly.

 

“Babe, I don’t even think you believe the words you’re saying. I love you. Only you. I’m only a Penis God for you.”

 

Pam laughs and slaps his arm.

 

“How did we not wake the kids up?”

 

“Oh, they sleep through everything, especially their moms’ orgasms”

 

“JIM EW.” 

 

Pam turns over and throws the middle finger up to her husband. He reaches across and turns her bedside lamp off and kisses her shoulder.

 

Pam falls asleep quickly, with her husband playing with her hair.

 

Jim stays up a little longer. He thinks of what Pam says. He falls asleep imagining his beautiful Pam will look with gray hair and smile wrinkles.

 

But, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t give her an early wakeup call before the kids rise, making her scream blissfully once again with his head between her legs.



Soupsnakes1018 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Tuesday also liked 915 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans