- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Trigger Warnings Drug Use/Abuse. So don't read this if that will upset you. Set somewhere in the middle of Season 2. After the Booze Cruise, so set somewhere in May.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I have zero idea where this came from. Just if you read this please give me some feedback, this is my first story ever. So this happened a little after the Booze Cruise, so Casino Night did not happen. And I am saying Pam has strawberry blonde hair. I don't know if it is actually strawberry blonde but I am saying it is in this story.

It had been a 4 months since they last saw each other. Since that terrible day that they got the word that Dunder Mifflin was shutting down. 4 months since he lost the love of his life. He and Dwight applied to join the Scranton Police Department, they were both accepted on to the Force. Everyone kept in contact after the Company shut down, actually meeting up at Poor Richards every week. Everyone except Pam. No one knew what happened to her after getting axed. Not even Roy, all anyone knew was what Roy said. Pam had broken off the engagement and no one had seen her since, not even her family. Jim shouldn't have been happy but he had a glimmer of hope that maybe he could get his chance with Pam.

Jim and Dwight got a call from a concerned woman about a younger woman next door possibly having illegal drugs. And Jim and Dwight were on their way to the apartment having gotten their search warrant.

"Jim, do you have any information about this lady?" Dwight asked, Jim still played pranks on Dwight. But he became like a totally different person when he didn't have Michael to follow. He was actually a really nice guy to be around. It was the polar opposite of Dunder Mifflin Dwight K. Schrute. 

"Yeah, she has curly strawberry blonde hair, she used to be into art and she is very quiet." Jim sighed.

"You miss her don't you?" Dwight asked. One night about a week after they were accepted they went onto the force Dwight and him went to Poor Richards and got drunk than he confessed his feelings about Pam to Dwight telling him how she was the funniest person and had the best laugh and smile and eyes, and just told him how perfect she truly was.

Ever since than Dwight had been a lot nicer to Jim and very kind. And actually a really nice friend and a good person. Which was weird because this was Dwight. The Dwight K. Schrute. 

"She was the best Dwight. I just wish someone had contact to her." Jim said wistfully. Jim missed Pam more than anything in the world. 

"Yeah her old number is gone, her old email is deleted. Everything she had is gone. I don- no one know why." Dwight pondered. 

"So you got that warrant?" Jim asked bluntly. Not wanting to long for Pam again. That could wait till he got home. Everyday when he got home he sat on his bed and just looked at pictures of Pam from his days at Dunder Mifflin. He missed her so much.

Dwight had been doing very well with his farm. And he and Jim were some of the best officers on the force. They did their job very well and very efficiently. Jim had gone out with this one girl Karen but he had no real interest in her. Or any other girls, none could compare to Pam. And he still had no idea where she went.

About 15 minutes later they arrived at the apartment complex. And then went up to the third floor. The arrived outside door 3D.

"You ready?" Dwight asked animatedly. He was always so excited to bust anyone for whatever reason. If Dwight could he would probably lock up someone for breathing to close to him. He just loved arresting "criminals". In his eyes criminals were anyone who had some suspicion of doing something illegal. Not acting on it. 

"Yeah let's do this." Jim said blankly. He really didn't care about his job after he realized he had really no way of getting in touch with Pam and asking her on a date. But he had sort of given up some hope on that dream after he realized none of his former co-workers, even Roy didn't have contact with her.

They went to knock on the door when they realized the door was open.

"Door's broken." Dwight whispered. 

They crept in slowly when they noticed some needles on the ground. and bag of white powder. Jim knew it was something but Dwight beat him to it.

"Heroin." Dwight said, Dwight had this weird ability to instantly know what illegal substance it was just by looking at it. No one else knew how he did it. He said it was "ever since the storm". Whatever that means. 

They walked slowly inside making sure to make little to no noise. They slowly crept inside looking at more and more needles and bags of the white powder which Dwight said was heroin, and since he was always right he took his word. 

They crept into the living room and saw the TV playing "Old School". They saw a woman sitting on the couch. They couldn't tell if she was awake. But then she coughed, and moved a bit on the couch. 

Jim and Dwight walked over slowly when the woman turned her head up at them. And Jim and Dwight were shocked, Jim was heartbroken, shocked, upset, when he saw 3 some white powder on her blanket and three needles. 

The woman looked shocked as well. 

Jim said hoarsely and almost a whisper. And with so much pain in his voice when he saw her.

"P...P...Pam?" 

Chapter End Notes:
So that was my first story ever, I would really appreciate some feedback on how to improve or ideas or really anything. Thanks!


Chubophobic is the author of 1 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans