- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi! This is my first fic here, transferred over from fanfiction.net, I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

  Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter takes place before email surveillance? Jim and Katy haven’t had much contact and I wanted to write a drabble about what could’ve happened?

It was dark outside. The time at night where everything was pitch black, not even the moon bright enough to form highlights around anything. The streets were empty, and the only source of light were the dimly lit streetlights.

Jim Halpert was warm. Not the kind of warm where you're curled up by the fireplace with family and friends. No, he was surrounded by a warmth, a warmth with golden red hair and a pretty face. A warmth who sold purses instead of paper.

Katy was nice, but she wasn't what Jim wanted. She was pretty, no doubt about it, but she just didn't compare.

She had soft golden-red locks, the kind of hair Jim would love to brush his fingers through. The kind he bashfully would never admit to dreaming of pulling roughly during feverish love-making.

The thing with Katy, though, was that what they were doing wasn't love-making, it was just sex.

She enjoyed it, the way he felt, the way he wrapped around her. She loved what he did to her and how he made her feel.

But he just didn't feel the same way.

During their sessions, Jim often let his mind wander. Actually, every-time they had these sessions he'd let his mind wander. He let his mind wander to bouncy curls, petite frames, and soft smiles. He would think about her, her and her soft gasps and moans. He thought of her pretty green eyes and the way she'd say his name.

"Oh God, oh, Jim."

He never heard Katy, because all he could think about was that other woman.

"Oh my God, Pam.."

The thrusting stopped.

"Pam?"

Oh shit.

"Oh God, Katy I'm so sorry."

"Pam! Pam? Pam!"

She was stunned, he could tell by the look in her eyes, she knew exactly who he was thinking about.

"Oh God, Katy, please don't tell her."

"You're worried about me, telling her?! What the hell, Jim? You just screamed another woman's name during sex, and you're worried about me telling her?"

"Katy, I can explain-"

Before he could finish, she stormed out the door. He collected his face into his hands and groaned. Stupid move, but he couldn't help himself. The whole reason he was in this situation was because of her, because of Pam.

A few minutes later he recollected himself and finished himself of, once again drifting off into thoughts of the other woman. He'd never once daydreamed about Katy, but he wasn't worried about her.

She'd call him back later.


Chapter End Notes:
Hopefully this is good? It’s my first time publishing here and I love all the stories on this website.. I have two more chapters of this, including Jim/Karen and Pam/Roy making this mistake lol.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans