- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another chapter! I have this all written out so I hope it’s ok to put it all out at once! This takes place after Traveling salesman!

They had been fighting all morning. It hadn't been their first fight, or their last, just something they did every day now.

The whole reason they had been fighting had been none other than the source of all of his problems. The same source that hadn't wanted him the same way he wanted her.

Karen suggested to have make up sex, because apparently, they were finished fighting, and all she wanted was for him to just care a little, to at least try and seem like he loved her, even in the teeniest bit.

Of course he loved her, but not in the way she wanted him to.

As she was thrusting herself on top of him, he thought about the whole reason they were having their fights. Of course Karen wouldn't have been clueless forever, he knew at some point she'd find out that he had feelings for someone else.

The object of his feelings had been obviously uncomfortable with Jim and Karen's affections. He knew she was jealous, and he relished in the feeling.

While Karen was sobbing his name in soft whispers against his chest, wishing that he would just love her like she wanted him to, all he could think about was how he wished it was her, someone else, with him instead.

As he finally hit his climax as Karen pushed once more, the thought of a soft smile flashed across his mind.

"I'm sorry, Pam." He softly moaned into Karen's hair.

She got off of him at once, grabbed her clothing, and walked out the door without saying a word.

He couldn't even give her what she wanted once.

Chapter End Notes:
A little short, but hopefully you enjoyed it.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans