- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, you know what I didn't need to do? I didn't need to write this story. My sincerest apologies in advance.

 

This takes place immediately after the end of the season two episode, Halloween. 

“Have you ever dressed up for Halloween? Like, ever?”

Jim raised an eyebrow at her. “How drunk are you, Pam?” He gestured to the shirt he was still wearing. Devon’s invitation for everyone to have a drink at Poor Richards hadn’t given him enough time to go home and change. “I’m wearing a costume right now.”

He had been teasing her when he’d asked if she was drunk, but the way her eyes drifted over him, head to toe and then back up to his eyes, had him thinking that maybe the beer she clutched in one hand was one too many.

“It’s not a terrible costume,” she conceded. “I just expected so much better from you, Halpert,” she added innocently, taking another drink.

The fact that she was baiting him with a set of children’s cat ears on her head and whiskers painted on her face was too much. He threw his head back and laughed. “Pretty bold talk coming from Kitty Cat Beesly,” he teased. “I could say I expected more from you too, you know.”

“Jim.” The condescension practically dripped off of her in that one syllable. “This isn’t my real costume. This is my work costume.” She squinted up at him, lips pursed into a tiny smirk. “You really never dress up, do you?”

“I really don’t,” he said, rolling his eyes. They’d been having this same conversation for a week now and he didn’t know how many times and ways he could tell her that Halloween wasn’t at the top of his list when it came to holidays. “I’m sorry, Pam, but the whole idea of Halloween; it’s just…” he waved his hand through the air dismissively. “It’s boring and it’s predictable and I’m not even sure it’s something we should let children do.”

“Oh Jim.” She sighed deeply and her eyes were full of pity as she stared at him from over her glass. “Poor fun-sucking, mood killing, excitement lacking, boring Jim.”

“Excitement lacking and boring mean the same thing.” He reached for her drink. “I think it’s time to cut you off.”

“See?” She turned sideways, holding her glass away from him. He tried not to stare as her black shirt lifted enough to show a sliver of skin. “That could have been your costume. You could have been a thesaurus.”

They spent the next few minutes debating the pros and cons of creating grammar related dinosaur costumes before Phyllis commandeered Jim to help bring another round of drinks to the group.

“Okay, just hear me out.” Pam was back at his side the second he got back. “You should wear a costume this weekend.”

“Pam.” He sighed. “I’m not even going to hand out candy tomorrow night.” He held up his hand when she opened her mouth to object. “And not because I’m an ass, we just don’t get a ton of trick or treaters in our neighborhood.”

“Fine. What about a party? Surely, you have friends and some of those friends are probably having parties, aren’t they?”

“Maybe.” He wasn’t going to give her any definitive answers because he wasn’t sure she wouldn’t just show up at his house with costume in hand for him if she knew anything about his day tomorrow. And for as much as he’d enjoy a visit from Pam, he didn’t want her talking him into dressing as Superman.

“I’m just really surprised by this, that’s all,” Pam said. He hadn’t brought her a new drink but she’d somehow found one on her own and was waving it in his face as she talked. “Listen, I’m not saying that Halloween is like, on the same level as say, Christmas, but it’s still one of the best days of the year.” He could only watch in amusement as she began ticking off her reasons on the fingers of one hand. “There’s candy, obviously. So much candy, Jim, and who doesn’t love a peanut butter cup? Terrorists, that’s who. And there’s pumpkin carving, because who doesn’t want to feel like a badass with a knife? Scary movies. Thriller, Jim. We wouldn’t have Thriller without Halloween, and I can’t, I won’t imagine a world without Thriller in it.”

“Thriller was released on November 30th.

Pam carried on as though she hadn’t heard him. “But most importantly, there are costumes. Costumes!” She slapped both of her hands flat against his chest. “Costumes,” she repeated firmly.

“Got it, you like costumes.”

“Costumes are so great, Jim, you don’t even know. Do you want me to tell you why?”

“If I say no, will you stop talking?”

She ignored him. “Costumes are great because you can be anything you want to be. How cool is that? For one day a year, you can be anything you want and no one can give you shit for it. Anything can happen on Halloween.”

Jim pretended not to notice the way her voice caught on the words one day or how she looked down wistfully at her engagement ring. He took a long drink, trying to buy time while he thought of how he could lighten the mood again.

“Beesly,” he said, pointing at her as a slow grin spread over his face. “You have a slutty costume, don’t you?” He expected her to laugh, to roll her eyes and call him ridiculous, or to tell him she was going to dress as something punny like French toast.

He didn’t expect her to stay silent, barely containing her smile in a drink as her eyes danced wickedly at him over the rim of her glass.

 

--


He knew she couldn’t have planned it. There was no feasible way that she could have orchestrated the entire chain of events that led him to this moment but here they were, and he had to believe that if she wasn’t responsible for it, then the only other logical explanation was that the universe really had it in for him.

Scranton was a small town. It always had been. But up until now he had managed to never end up at the same party that Pam and Roy were at. It was only after he’d seen the two of them standing together in Cody’s kitchen that he remembered that Roy also played basketball with Cody at the rec center.

And had he mentioned that he’d taken Pam’s advice and was wearing a costume? Oh, and that it was the same costume that Roy was wearing? Because yeah, that was happening. This was why he hated Halloween.

When he’d woken up that morning, Jim hadn’t planned on going to Cody’s party, let alone dressing up for it. But the longer he sat on his couch and flipped through the TV channels; the more Halloween movies he saw playing and the louder Pam’s voice echoed in his head.

He was pretty sure that Party City on Halloween afternoon was the seventh circle of hell, but he’d somehow managed to find a costume that didn’t make him want to stab himself in the eyes.

Zorro. He didn’t have any particular alliance to the character, but it was simple enough to pair the mask and hat with black clothes he already owned. And he wasn’t a total idiot; the sword was pretty cool too.

So to recap, it was Halloween night and he was at a party with his best friend but he was also dressed the same as her fiancé. Screw Party City, this was the seventh circle of hell.

Because his best friend? The receptionist that he saw in buttoned up cardigans and sensible shoes day after day? The one who’d warned him, who had specifically stressed the difference between her work costumes and real costumes? Well, she hadn’t been lying.

Pam was also dressed in black, but in much less than either he or Roy wore. Her dress consisted of a corseted top and the shortest ruffled skirt he’d ever seen. She wore knee-high black boots and fuck, a black and red garter on her left thigh. Her hair was pin straight, which he’d never seen before and wasn’t sure if he liked, and there was a bit of black netting falling over her forehead and covering one eye.

He swore he wasn’t eavesdropping but while getting a drink at the makeshift bar, he’d heard her telling a group of girls that she was a black widow. She’d giggled in a tone he’d never heard from her as she said it and nudged Roy in the chest with her elbow as she rolled her eyes teasing that it was why he hadn’t married her yet.

Jim was the only one who picked up on the bitterness in her words before she masked it with a drink of whatever she had filled her plastic cup with. He’d turned away before she noticed him standing there and for the first few hours had made a point of staying on the opposite side of whatever room they were both in.

And so far, he’d managed to have a good enough time. Halloween still wasn’t making any of his top ten lists, but there was a decent mix of fun people and a fully stocked bar that so far hadn’t seemed to run out of anything and it was impossible not to have fun with that combination. He’d even managed to attract the attention of some girl dressed as The Bride from Kill Bill, and had spent a considerable amount of time flirting with her in the living room.

For the last twenty minutes he’d been playing (okay losing) a game of quarters in the dining room. By his count, he hadn’t seen Pam in the last hour but it wasn’t exactly like he was keeping tabs on her the entire night. In fact, he’d been trying to do the opposite.

Because if he had been paying attention he wouldn’t have been so shocked when without a word to him, she slid onto his lap and told the table she wanted in on the next round.

He couldn’t breathe. He blinked rapidly, wondering if he was wrong. The lights were dimmed to practically nothing in the dining room and the fog machine in the corner was going off every few minutes creating a haze that combined with how much he’d been drinking that night made it possible that the girl on his lap wasn’t actually Pam. Because it couldn’t be her. She wouldn’t dare.

“Here, Babe.” That was definitely Pam’s voice as her torso swiveled toward him as she held the quarter in her hand over her shoulder. “Pretend its Vegas and blow for luck.” Her fingertips brushed against his mouth.

Son of a bitch, she thought he was Roy. He was too stunned to do anything but huff out a quick breath against her palm. His bewilderment turned to annoyance as he watched over her shoulder and saw the silver coin bounce neatly into the glass.

As insulted and offended, and kind of angry as he felt because hello, maybe they were the same height but he and Roy looked nothing alike; he still couldn’t ignore how fucking fantastic it was to have her perched on his knee. She missed her fourth toss and surrendered the quarter to the girl on her left before making herself comfortable. Her back pressed lightly against his chest, her hair tickling against his neck. One of her hands held an orange plastic cup she occasionally sipped from, the other dropped casually, familiarly to his leg and stayed there, her middle finger idly stroking his knee as they watched the quarter make its way around the table.

He needed to tell her. She was going to hate him if she figured it out before he did but as he was opening his mouth to say something, her hips shifted almost imperceptibly as she relaxed even more against him and fuck it, another minute wouldn’t hurt either of them.

Since he was busy telling himself lies, he told himself that he wasn’t being a complete asshole as his gaze drifted from her spaghetti strapped shoulder to the tops of her tits, encased and pushed up by the corset that, at closer look, was shot through with red ribbon at the top. He pulled his eyes away long enough to confirm that yep, it matched the garter he’d seen earlier. The garter on her bare thigh that sat on top of his leg. Her skin practically glowed white in contrast to the black of his dress pants and he stared, counting to seven before lifting his eyes back to her chest. He was about to put an end to this but was distracted as her head tilted to the side and he had the perfect view of the smooth skin connecting her shoulder to her neck. He briefly lamented that he wasn’t dressed as a vampire because the thought of biting her was fucking tempting.

But if he’d been dressed as a vampire they wouldn’t be sitting here at all. It was her turn at quarters again and really, as soon as this round was done, he was going to tell her he wasn’t Roy.

As long as she didn’t kill him first. Which she was doing, slowly. Every time she leaned forward to bounce the coin, she’d push her ass against him. When she reclined back, she’d slide lower into his lap. Lean forward. Fall back. Repeat. It was an excruciatingly slow lap dance that had him getting harder with each press of her hips.

Goddamn it. Roy was the luckiest bastard in the world.

She gave no indication that anything seemed off to her. He wondered how much she’d been drinking that night. He wanted to be mad that she couldn’t tell the difference between him and her goddamn fiancé but then she planted both of her feet firmly, declaring she needed to steady herself to make the next shot. The move left her straddling his left leg between both of hers, but more importantly, it trapped his cock between his thigh and her ass. And this time when she leaned forward, he felt her knees press inward and nearly bit his tongue in two.

Okay. It was time to stop. He leaned forward just as she sat back. His hand shot to her waist, holding her still. “Hey Pam, listen I’m not—“

She cut him off with blood red nails digging into his upper thigh as she whipped around hard enough for her hair to sweep across his face, momentarily blinding him.

He blinked, trying to both focus his eyes and not be distracted by the fact that her hair smelled like violets. As soon as he could see again her eyes were locked with his. Her lips (which were the same color as her nails and the ribbon of her costume and Jesus, he’d never appreciated her attention to detail more than this moment) lifted at the corners into the barest hint of a smirk but she didn’t say a word.

No, it was her bright green eyes, framed under long black lashes that did all of the talking, practically screaming at him Idiot. No shit you’re not Roy.

And then she wrapped her hand around the one still clutching her hip and with her eyes still on his, slid further back into his lap, grinding her ass against him as her mouth quirked into more of a smile as her eyes relayed another message that sounded a lot like what are you going to do about it?

What was he going to do about it? He had no idea. She knew it was him. She’d known since before she sat down. What the hell was she doing?

He watched as her shoulders shook with silent laughter as she turned back to the table. It kind of pissed him off that she seemed to be making fun of him for his current state of being shell-shocked by what was happening but he didn’t have much time at all to focus on his anger as she curled her fingers around his hand again and moved it from her waist to rest on her knee. She pressed her fingers against the back of his hand, seemingly giving him the okay to touch her but he was still trying to wrap his head around the entire situation unfolding in front of him and he didn’t seem to remember how to control his own hand.

She sighed and patted his hand before moving to pick up his half-empty cup from the table. She handed it to him over her shoulder and bounced another quarter into the empty glass in the middle of the table like everything was normal. It was amazing how quickly he was learning her nonverbal cues; because this time she clearly meant for him to drink up some courage.

He still hadn’t moved his hand from her knee. He wanted to, but it was like he was frozen. She covered it with hers again and this time, moved his hand higher up her leg.

Interesting. He wondered how far she would go if he refused to move his hand on his own.

It didn’t take long to find out. Every few minutes she would drag his hand further up her leg. Each time, she punctuated the move with a slight press of his hand into her skin but he resisted giving in.

Thank god the room was a dark as it was, and that they were partially blocked from view by the table. If they hadn’t been, surely someone would have noticed when she pushed his hand under her skirt and spread his fingers out against the top of her leg until his thumb dipped into the crease of her thigh.

It was too much and he couldn’t stop his own hips from jerking into her. “Sorry,” he muttered before he could stop himself and then he realized he wasn’t sorry at all because she was literally trying to pull his fingers into her.

“Mmm,” she sighed, dropping the back of her head against his neck. She waved off her next round of quarters and no one seemed to notice or care as she pushed herself back into him.

He didn’t need her to guide his hand this time. The tip of his thumb barely grazed the edge of her panties as he ran his other fingers up her inner thigh. “Where is he?” he asked quietly in her ear. She tried to lift her hips to draw his thumb closer to her center but now he held her waist in his other hand and kept her still.

“Passed out in the truck,” she muttered though closed lips. “Jim, please.” She ran her nails over the back of his hand again as she tried to get him to move.

He could feel the heat coming off of her as he inched closer and the lace of her panties was damp against him when he finally dragged his thumb over her.

“Fuck. Yes.” Her teeth bit into her lower lip as she tried to keep from drawing too much attention to their corner of the table.

“Fuck is right, Pam.” He bent his head to hers as he pressed two fingers against her. “What are you doing?” His lips were against her ear and he couldn’t stop himself from running his tongue along the soft skin. “Do you want me to fuck you at this table?”

She reached behind her to grip him in her hand as she looked at him with raised eyebrows. “Would you?”

He’d been pretty sure up until then but now he knew that without a doubt, he’d fuck her wherever she let him. But there were still too many people around, even if she didn’t seem to care about that. “Come home with me.”

“Can’t,” she sighed. Her eyes closed as she stroked him more deliberately. “Would you fuck me?” she whispered again.

He pushed the tip of his middle finger into her and they both shuddered at the feel of it. “Yes,” he muttered into her neck.

“Don’t move,” she instructed him quietly as she peeled herself from his lap. She had to hold the table with both hands to steady herself for a second and somehow managed to laugh it off as a case of the spins to the concerned girl who asked if she was okay. He watched as she made her way into the living room and approached someone dressed as a sexy Stormtrooper that he thought was possibly Cody’s girlfriend. She whispered something into the other woman’s ear and they both looked over at him. The Stormtrooper nodded and pointed at something he couldn’t see, but it must have been what Pam wanted to hear because she was nodding back and mouthing thank you to her.

“Come on,” she said, reaching for his hand and pulling him out of his chair. He was thankful again that the room was dark enough that no one could see how turned on he still was. With his hand still in hers, she led him upstairs and into an empty bedroom.

“What did you say to her?” he asked as she closed and locked the door. She leaned against it for a minute and stared at him openly for the first time that night.

“I told her that you were too drunk to drive home but I wasn’t in the best shape either but that if I could just rest for like, an hour, I’d be fine again.”

“And she believed you?”

Pam shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t really care, I don’t know these people. They’re Roy’s friends, not mine. And they’re all too drunk to realize you’re not even him.” She pushed herself off of the door frame and moved to stand in front of him.

He stopped her as she moved to slide the mask off of his face. “How drunk are you?”

“Drunk enough to be this stupid, but sober enough to get us an empty bedroom for an hour. Don’t overthink this,” she pleaded, ridding him of his mask and hat at the same time. “Just kiss me.” He was already kissing her by the time the words were out of her mouth.

For whatever reason, he’d thought she was a Captain Morgan kind of girl so he’d almost expected her to taste like spiced rum but as she sucked his tongue into her mouth and he tasted the sting of straight tequila instead, he began to wonder if he’d ever truly known anything about Pam at all.

“I’ve wanted to do this since last night.” Her admission was whispered against his mouth and it took everything in him to not tell her he’d wanted it for much longer than that. He’d suspected she did too but now was not the time to ruin the moment with nonsense like that.

“I can’t believe you’re here.” Her fingers worked the buttons of his shirt, forcing them open a little harder than needed but he wasn’t going to stop her. “I tried to say hi but you seemed so determined to ignore me.” She bent her head, kissing across his bare chest. “Why were you ignoring me?”

“I had to. Have you seen you?” His hands drifted from her waist and over her stomach until he held her breasts in both hands. He gave her a look before bending his head to drag his tongue over them and into the dip between them. “I’ve wanted to do this all night.”

She hummed her approval at him, pushing herself into his hands. He kissed his away across her collarbone before claiming that spot in the crook of her neck that had taunted him earlier. He found her mouth again, just as willing and eager as before, and he wrapped his arms around her waist and crushed her against him as she moaned into his mouth.

“Do you remember what I told you yesterday?”

He’d thought they were done talking. “What?”

Her hands skimmed their way over his bare shoulders and around his neck before her fingers curled into his hair. She tugged hard, bringing his mouth back down to hers. “Anything can happen on Halloween,” she reminded him, barely a whisper in his ear. “What do you want to happen, Jim?” She caught the tip of his ear between her teeth and then soothed it with her tongue. “What do you want right now?”

He pushed her to sit on the edge of the bed, surprising both of them as he knelt in front of her with his hands on her knees.

Pam’s eyebrow arched briefly before she smiled slowly and leaned back on her elbows as her legs spread easily under his hands. Her head tipped back when he pressed his lips to the inside of her knee before licking and kissing his way the rest of the way up her leg before switching to the other one and retracing the same route. He unzipped each of her boots and removed them before he repeated the process all over again, this time starting with her toes and working his way up.

“Are you just going to tease me?” He smirked at the whine of her voice as he rocked back onto his heels and looked up at her. “Because I can think of a hundred things you could do instead.”

“Oh yeah?” He slid an arm around her waist and moved her further back on the bed while he stretched out next to her. He reached up and kissed her again. His hand rested on her knee before gliding smoothly up her bare leg until he slid two fingers just under the edge of the panties she still had on. “What do you want right now?” he asked, turning her words against her.

She sighed and turned her head to the side as his tongue traced lazily across her neck and back up to her mouth. “In a minute, I want you to fuck me,” she murmured hotly against him, pulling his lower lip between her teeth.

“In a minute, huh?” His thumb pushed lace aside so that his fingers could stroke up against bare skin and like before, they both sucked in the same breath. “What about right now?”

“Right now,” she kissed him once more and then, with her fingers locked into his hair, pulled his head back to make sure he was looking into her eyes. “I want you to put your fucking tongue in my pussy.”

His head dropped to her chest and he fought to keep from coming right then. For as many times as he’d fantasized about those very words coming out of her mouth, he’d never thought in a million years he’d actually get to hear her say them.

She wasn’t done though. “Can you do that, Jim?” Her voice was pure silk as she ran her fingers through his hair before pressing lightly on the top of his head. “Can you get back down between my legs and lick me until I come?” She lifted her hips from the bed so he could slide her panties off of her. “That’s what I want right now, Jim. I want you to make me-“

He was going to come if she didn’t stop talking so needed to shut her up. He opened his mouth against her and let his tongue slick over her, tracing up and down her wet slit in long, slow licks before he teased the tip of his tongue just inside of her.

“More,” she begged, gripping the back of his head hard enough for him to wince.

“So bossy.” Turned out, he liked her bossy and he knew that particular trait was going to be a huge part of his fantasies going forward. That and how fucking incredible she tasted. He’d wanted to tease her for at least a little longer, but he couldn’t help himself. He raised one of her legs over his shoulder and drove his tongue back into her as far as it would go.

“So good,” she breathed, dropping one of her arms over her eyes. “Fuck, I knew you’d be good at this but I didn’t think--fuck!” Without warning her, he switched tactics, flicking his tongue over her clit while twisting his two fingers into her.

“Good?” He flattened his tongue along her folds and watched her face as her hips started moving erratically against him. Her mouth opened and closed a couple of times before a soundless yeah escaped her lips. He could feel her pulsing around him, her muscles clamping down onto his fingers as he tried to pull them from her.

“What are you doi—oh, shit.” She whimpered when he used his thumbs to spread her wider, opening her completely to his mouth. She jammed a fist to her mouth to try to stay quiet, but he still heard her strangled pleas of don’t stop, God Jim, please. Just like that, as his tongue fucked in and out of her.

He didn’t want her quiet. He wanted to coax every filthy word he could from her. “You’re so fucking wet, Pam. Fuck, you taste amazing. Come for me, Pam. I need you to come for me.” He felt both of her hands tangling into his hair again, holding him so tight against her that for a second he wondered if this was how he was going to die. He slid his hands under her ass and brought her even closer to his mouth. “I’m going to fuck you so hard,” he whispered when he felt her walls fluttering around him. “Come for me now so I can fuck you.”

Her breathing was quicker now, ragged sobs pushing their way out of her lungs as her back arched off the bed and her heels dug into his back. He couldn’t hear everything she was saying but he was never going to forget the way she sounded when she told him she was coming.

He was undressed before she was finished coming down. He dipped his head back between her legs to press a soft kiss to her swollen lips but she was still too sensitive and her knee nearly caught him in the cheek as she tried to pivot away from him. He grinned against her stomach, kissing her there instead. His mouth skated across her ribcage as his hands slid around to her back to undo the clasps of her costume and pull it off her, finally leaving her gloriously naked beneath him.

“Jesus Christ, your tits.” He allowed himself a brief respite, balancing his weight on his elbows as he bent down and sucked one nipple into his mouth while pinching the other with the same amount of pressure. She arched into his mouth and he could still feel her heart pounding against his cheek.

She laughed low and deep in his ear. “Jim.” Her voice was sated and dreamy. “I thought you were going to fuck me.”

“So. Fucking. Bossy.” He pulled himself away from worshipping her perfect full breasts to shake his head at her. They were both laughing as they moved around, their legs tangling together until she could feel him resting heavy against her thigh.

“So. Fucking. Hard.” She teased, wiggling her hips until she had him where she wanted him. The laughter died on both their lips as the tip of his cock nudged against her clit and her head fell back against the pillows. “Please, Jim.” She gripped his shoulders as he started to push into her. “Oh.” Her eyes slid shut as he moved into her. “Holy shit, you feel so good.”

He’d taken her as slowly as he could; stilling his movements once he was completely buried in her. He’d meant to give her time to adjust to him, time for him to get used to how tight and wet and hot she felt around him but she had other ideas. He’d barely taken a breath before she was hooking one of her legs around his waist as she grinned naughtily up at him and clenched and unclenched around him twice. Fuck. He wasn’t going to last long at all if she kept that up. He knew he was probably kidding himself for thinking he was going to last longer than absolutely necessary but he was determined to make the most of what he could do.

She dug her feels into his back again and then they were both moving with and against each other. They found their rhythm quickly and too soon, she was meeting his thrusts perfectly; tiny sighs and gasps falling from her lips as she closed her eyes and begged him to fuck her harder.

He stroked steadily into her, harder than before but not as hard as he could have. Now that he’d seen her come once, he was greedy and he needed to feel her come around him. He reached down, finding her clit easily and rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. Her eyes shot open and her breath stuttered on her lips as he played with her. “Come for me again,” he whispered. It was more of a demand than a request, and she nodded frantically, eyes wide and glassy as he fucked her into her second orgasm.

“God, you’re beautiful when you come.” He bent his head, capturing her still parted lips with his. She gasped into him and as her tongue traced his lips before sliding into his mouth, he realized she could taste herself on him and even better, that she seemed intent to soak up every drop. 

Her kisses became sloppier; her energy seemingly sapped out of her as she wound down for the second time that night. Her arms hung loosely around his shoulders and her mouth fell slack under his more than once.

He kissed her slowly, desperate to taste and feel any part of her that she would let him. His fingers trailed up and down her sides as he found his way back to her breasts; knowing he hadn’t paid them nearly enough attention yet.

It was only a few minutes before he heard her breath catch and felt her hands tighten around his forearms. When she uttered the words, “Fuck, Jim. You’re still inside of me,” in hushed tones he felt like a fucking king.

He hadn’t loved that up until this point, she’d practically owned him; orchestrating the entire night, throwing him off balance and taking advantage of the obvious fact that he would do anything she asked of him. Okay, so he kind of loved it up to a point and it was a new kink he’d definitely be interested in exploring further with her, but it was still a shot to his ego; how quickly she’d seduced him into a quivering mess downstairs in the dining room.

So to see her now; her eyes round with awe and a tiny bit of fear, and her lower lip worrying itself between her teeth as she realized that not only was he still inside of her but that he hadn’t come yet was all it took to finally feel like he had the upper hand for the first time that night. His cock twitched deep inside of her and he had to move, slowly pulling completely out of her before deliberately and steadily pushing all the way back into her.

He bent down and kissed her again. “You good?” When she swallowed and nodded quickly, he pressed a kiss to her forehead and then he was up on his knees, snapping her hips to his as he stretched one of her legs out before bending it between them, her heel flat against his chest. “Okay?” She nodded again and he started fucking her in earnest, pulling completely out and filling her in long, even thrusts, over and over again. Her nails raked down his back as she tried to match her hips to his but he was a man possessed now and there was little else she could do but hold on and whisper all of the filthy things he craved hearing into his ear.

He was close. He slammed his eyes shut and breathed through his nose as he tried to hold off for just twenty seconds more. He knew he was never going to have this moment again and he was going to make it last as long as he could.

“Come on, Jim.” Her nails bit into his shoulders as he pumped into her, hard and fast shallow strokes that caused her breath to catch in her throat again. He thought maybe he could make her come a third time but then her lips were back at his ear and she was begging him to come inside of her and then she was clenching around him, milking his cock on every thrust and he stopped thinking altogether.

“Fuck, I’m coming.” He warned her exactly two seconds before he pulled her hips higher onto his, slamming into her once more before he shot deep inside of her.

“Fuck.” They whispered the word into each other’s mouths as he finished pumping into her, his hips moving slower than before, softer, until he stopped completely and dropped his head to her shoulder. He was too tired to do anything but hold his lips to the skin there as he tried to force breath back into his lungs.

He was half dozing when he felt her shaking beneath him. Exhausted, he opened his eyes and when he lifted them to meet hers, he braced himself for the possibility that she was crying.

She was laughing. Full, delighted laughter that bubbled up from deep within her chest and made her eyes even brighter than usual. It was the most she’d sounded like his Beesly all night.

“What in the hell are you even doing here?” she asked, pressing her hands to either side of his face and peering into his eyes. “How are you here?” She pushed the hair out of his face and kissed his sweaty forehead. Her eyes were happy and content as she pushed herself into a sitting position and stared down at him, her hand flat on his chest.

He laughed too, bringing her hand to his lips for a kiss before placing it back on his chest and covering it with his. “So you didn’t plan this then? I wasn’t sure.”

“God, I so didn’t, but it was perfect. Fuck Jim, I almost didn’t even come here tonight. I was going to stay home and watch a movie but then—“ she shrugged. “I saw you as soon as you came in and—“ she started laughing again. “Jesus Jim, you’re wearing the same costume and everything. I just—“ she shook her head, the smiling falling from her lips. “Just… don’t hate me, okay? I know that this was bad, and it shouldn’t have happened, at least, not like this, but I couldn’t help myself. I’ve wanted this for so long, and I told you anything can happen on Halloween and—“ she sighed. “Are you mad?”

“No.” He shook his head and moved until he was sitting next to her. “I’m not mad. Surprised?” He screwed his face up, nodding slightly. “Definitely surprised. A little shocked. A lot turned on. But not mad.”

She smiled, seemingly grateful that he wasn’t holding her seduction of him against her. Her head tilted back against the headboard and she let out a long breath. “So turned on,” she agreed. Her eyes fell to the watch that was still on his wrist and she lifted it to see the time. She kissed the back of his hand and then leaned forward to press a lingering kiss to his mouth. “I have to go,” she sighed.

They dressed quickly and quietly, but weren’t able to keep their hands from teasing each other as they did. He cinched her back into her corset and then, because she couldn’t bend down, knelt to help her back into her boots. His hands toyed with the garter, miraculously still in place, and looked up at her with a question in his eyes.

She grinned and shook her head. Her fingers curled over his and then she was pushing the elastic lace down her leg. “Keep it,” she said as she toed it off and into his hands before zipping her boot up.

She redid the buttons she’d been so desperate to undo earlier in the night. Her hands smoothed out imaginary wrinkles over his chest as she searched the room for the hat she’d tossed aside earlier.

“Westley, huh?” Her hands rested on his shoulders as she smiled softly up at him. “I never would have guessed.”

“Westley?” he repeated, frowning in confusion. “I don’t know what that—“

“Westley,” she said again. “From The Princess Bride. Your costume.”

“The Princess Bride? No. Pam.” He shook his head quickly. “I’m Zorro.”

“Zorro. Oh.” He could practically see the wheels turning in her brain as she tried to place the character. “Oh.” She nodded. “That’s—that’s better.” She nodded again and he had to force himself to look away as her eyes grew hazy again. She shook herself out of her trance. “Right. I really need to go.” She reached up and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. 

“Pam.” He caught her arm just as she was about to leave the room. He watched her back stiffen as she braced her other hand against the doorframe and took a deep breath before she turned back around. “What happens now?”

For the first time that night, her eyes looked sad as she lifted her shoulders in a helpless shrug. She wrapped her fingers around his and squeezed his hand once more before she let go and took another step toward the door.

“Happy Halloween, Jim.”


Chapter End Notes:

I don't even know, guys. This just happened, and I'm not proud of it. Because it was Halloween, I was listening to a different playlist than usual, and this story was directly inspired by 3 songs in constant rotation: Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie, Cradles by Sub Urban, and You Know I'm No Good by Amy Winehouse.  It's not always all Taylor Swift all the time over here; but clearly, it should be if this is the kind of trash that happens otherwise.

But like, this COULD have happened. We don't know.

Happy Halloween! Thanks so much for reading, you pervs. 



Coley is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Trick Me, Treat Me also liked 1094 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans