- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The setting is self-explanatory - the evening of the office Fun Run.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 **************************************************

Pam stood at the kitchen counter, pouring a glass of cold water, the ice cubes in a tray beside her. The fun run at work had been the usual Michael Scott special of cringe-worthy moments sprinkled with a tiny amount of genuine caring. She smiled to herself thinking about how much better it was to share these kinds of things with Jim. In the past they would have had fun with it, but now - they could be completely open with each, no game-playing or turning back when things went too far.

As if her thoughts had conjured him, she felt his body press into her from behind. He lifted her hair away from her neck and pressed his lips against her skin. She let herself lean into him, tipping her head back and closing her eyes as she sighed with pleasure.

“Hey,” he whispered against her ear, his breath making her shiver despite the heat of the day. “Whatcha doin out here? I was getting lonesome for you.”

“Mmm,” Pam murmured, not wanting to move even one inch away from him. “Just getting some ice water.”

She felt Jim move, and opened her eyes to see his long fingers prying an ice cube from its spot in the tray. He popped it in his mouth, and before she realized what he intended, he’d wrapped his arms tightly around her and pressed his mouth - and the icy cube - to her neck.

She squealed, giggled, and struggled to move away from him, but his arms held her tight. She looked over her shoulder to see him grinning mischievously at her.

“What?” he said, pretending innocence, his words garbled by the ice cube.

“Jim! That’s cold!”

“I know,” he replied, “But I thought you’d like it. Being so hot and all.”

Pam rolled her eyes but smiled and continued to wiggle in his arms as if she was trying to escape. “Thanks, but I didn’t expect to have the ice applied to my neck,” she said with playful sarcasm.

She heard him bite down and crunch, and when he spoke again his words were clearer, but his voice was low. “There are lots of other places I could apply it,” he said, sliding his hand up to cup her breast, stroking the hard nipple through her t-shirt.

Pam gasped and braced her hands on the counter in front of her, the glass of water forgotten.

“Oh yeah?” she managed to say, distracted as she was not only by Jim’s hand, but by feeling his arousal pressing hard into her back.

“Oh definitely,” he murmured, picking up the ice cube tray. “Why don’t you come to the bedroom and let me show you?”

Pam turned in his arms, reaching up to bring his head down to hers and kissing him. His lips were still cold from the ice cube, and Pam shivered, imagining them on her body. Jim gently broke the kiss, pulling his head away from hers. “Are you cold?” he asked softly, looking into her eyes.

“No…” she answered, shaking her head and smiling slightly at him. “That’s not what that shiver meant.”

“Interesting,” said Jim with a wolfish grin. “Come on, the ice is melting.” He took her hand and pulled her toward the bedroom.

The blinds were closed to keep out the late-afternoon sun, and the ceiling fan turned lazy circles over the bed. Jim set the ice cube tray on the nightstand and turned to Pam. He tugged at the bottom of her t-shirt, pulling it gently over her head. He leaned in and kissed her, reaching behind her back and deftly unfastening her bra, gently pushing it off her shoulders. He stepped back for a moment, his gaze sweeping her body. “God,” he groaned, “I will never get tired of seeing you like this.”

Pam blushed under his gaze, and quickly stepped out of her shorts.

“Now what?” she said to him with a bit of a sassy smile, her tongue captured between her front teeth. They’d only been dating for a few weeks, but it felt like so much longer. Maybe they should have drawn out their courtship but neither of them wanted to, and really, it didn’t make sense to pretend they didn’t already know each other so well. Within 48 hours of Jim asking her out, they slept together, and neither of them had any regrets.

Pam had never been so obsessed with sex as she was now. Even in high school she hadn’t spent so much time daydreaming and so much time, well, quite frankly, wet. And aching. Sex with Jim was like nothing she’d ever imagined. He focused all his attention on her, and he seemed to know exactly what she liked. He could make her tingle with just a look. In the weeks they’d been together, they’d had more sex than she’d had with Roy in the last few years. She didn’t even think that Jim and Roy were from the same species. Jim had...moves in bed. He had all these little ways of touching her that made her feel like she might either melt into the bed or levitate through the ceiling. And when he was inside her, he locked his eyes on hers and told her how good she felt and how much he loved her. Honestly, if she’d known it would be like this, she wouldn’t have wasted so much time with Roy.

Now she found herself lying on the bed naked with Jim kneeling over her in only his boxers. She instinctively reached out to touch the bulge she could see in the front, but he turned away from her slightly, smiling and shaking his head. “Uh uh Pam, that’s not for you. Not yet anyway. First I think you need to cool down.”

He reached for the ice cube tray, pried out a cube and put it in his mouth. She could see him rolling it around with his tongue, and then he leaned over her, took the ice out of his mouth and covered her nipple with his cold lips. She gasped his name, “Jim!” and felt him smile against her breast. The sensation of his cold mouth on her heated skin added an extra bit of something. When he brought the ice cube to her other nipple and slid it around the hard nub, she arched off the bed and squealed, partly with pleasure, partly with surprise. Cool water dripped down her ribs from the melting ice. Jim put the cube in his mouth again, and this time he brought it right to her nipple, holding it between his teeth and letting the ice touch her skin while his tongue licked in circles.

“How’s that feel?” he asked, smiling that secret bedroom smile that Pam had never seen until they were together, but didn’t know how she’d lived without.

“Mmm, it feels good,” she murmured. “Cold, but good.”

“I thought you might like it,” Jim whispered. “But I think you still need some cooling off.” He got a fresh cube and, holding it between his teeth, slid downwards, letting the ice mark a chilly, wet trail down her torso, dipping into her belly button and making her giggle. Cool water dripped off either side of her body, dampening the sheets under her. Jim grinned up at her from between her legs, and she shivered with anticipation.

She propped herself up on her elbows to watch what he was planning to do. He slid a finger down her wet slit and inside her, smiling as she squirmed beneath him. “Mmm,” he said in a low voice, “I was right. You are definitely overheating.” He slid the ice cube into his mouth, watching her watching him. After a moment he took it out with one hand, and spread her lips with the other, capturing her clit with his cold mouth and sucking gently.

Pam collapsed back onto the bed, gripping the sheets and moaning, “Oh God, Jim, so good.” He laughed softly at her response. “You don’t mind the cold?” he asked.

“No…” she moaned, her eyes closed while his cold lips and tongue kept busy on her aching flesh.

“Good,” he said, “Because I really, really think you might overheat if I don’t cool you down a bit.” And with that, he slid the melting ice cube inside her, his tongue following, his fingers now stroking her clit in just exactly the way he knew she liked.

She moaned his name, babbling her pleasure to him with nonsensical words. The feeling of the ice inside her with Jim’s tongue working in and out was incredible.

He kept up the pleasurable torture, switching the ice cube from his mouth to his fingers and back again, applying his cold lips and tongue to her pussy and laughing softly when she yelped at the sensation.

“Jim,” she muttered, barely able to speak, “No more, please.”

“Why not Pam?” he said, and even with her eyes closed she could hear the smile in his voice. “I get the feeling you’re still very, very warm.”

“Jim….mmmm….I can’t take any more. Please….I want you.”

“Are you sure?” he teased.

“Yes, yes, please,” she moaned, opening one eye and pushing herself up to look at him. God, he was gorgeous. Crouched between her legs, his lips red from the ice and wet from her juices, his hair tousled. She groaned and crooked a finger at him. “Here Jim. Now!”

He gave a low chuckle and stood to shuck off his underwear. Pam licked her lips at the sight of him, and then had an idea. She slid over and patted the bed. “Here, lie down.”

“Beesley...what do you have in mind?” he said in mock suspicion.

“Well, I just realized that you might need to cool down too,” she said with a smile as Jim settled on the bed, hands behind his head, smiling at her.

She reached for the ice cube tray that was rapidly melting and slipped a cold cube into her mouth. Rolling it around with her tongue, she moved down the bed and stroked Jim’s length with her hand before slipping the ice cube out and sliding her cold mouth down his hard cock.

Now it was Jim’s turn to moan as the sensation of her cold mouth met his hot skin. She gently ran the ice cube up and down his shaft, aware that she didn’t want to get him too cold but wanting to give him the same treatment he’d given her. Over and over again she used the ice to cool her mouth and then used her tongue and lips on his cock. He slid his hands into her hair and gently pulled, and she looked up to meet his eyes.

“Pam, please...you’re killing me with this,” he panted.

Pam widened her eyes in mock innocence. “But Jim, I'm just trying to help you cool off. Don’t you like it?”

“I fucking love it,” he growled, “And that’s why I need you up here, now.”

Pam giggled, crunching the last of the ice between her teeth and moving up to straddle him. He twisted sideways and pulled an almost-melted cube out of the tray. He held it in both hands, letting the water drip down his arms, while his eyes never left hers. His hands - now wet and cold - quickly found her breasts and his icy fingertips stroked her nipples.

She’d intended to tease him a little bit more, but the naughty look on his face and the sensation in her nipples made it impossible to resist. She lowered herself onto him, moaning as his hard length filled her. He groaned and squeezed her breasts in both hands. “Fuck Pam, you feel so good.”

Their bodies moved together, nothing but heat between them now. Jim flipped them so he was on top, and he caught her eyes with his. “Pam, you’re so amazing. I love you so much. I will never get enough of doing this with you.” On and on he murmured his love for her, till she wrapped her legs around his back and felt him come with a shudder.

They collapsed together on the bed, neither of them noticing the damp sheets, hearing only their own panting breath, the whir of the ceiling fan, and the soft click of the ice melting in the tray.

 

 

 

 

 


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for the encouragement in chat the other night. I had this one started but was too lazy to finish it. I hope you enjoy.


SprinklesTheCat is the author of 12 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Fun Run Cool Down also liked 1121 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans