- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
im probably going to hell for this one ngl

Jim swivelled around in his chair to face the receptionist's desk, looking at Pam, silently praying that she would catch his eye. Slowly, she looked over at him, and she smiled sadly. It was a depressing sight. He felt awful for what he had done, but it couldn't be helped. Pam's gift was really awesome, and under different circumstances, he would have readily agreed to accept her present. But now that he was assistant regional manager, he couldn't do things like this anymore. It would be inappropriate of him to begin his pranking regime once more, though part of him longed for that lifestyle again. God, Pam's face when he had told her that he couldn't accept her gift. She had been so silently devastated. He truly did feel horrible. What could he do to make it up to her, he wondered?

Pam's smile faded quickly, as if she couldn't be bothered to grin anymore, and her face fell, before she focused on her computer again, choosing to blank him. He bit his lip, stiffening, before he too turned away and went back to his work again. As soon as he rotated the other way, she instantly looked back at him again, her heart longing for him. She had had a feeling that he wouldn't accept her Christmas present, but it still hurt when he had done so. Even though he wasn't the same Jim anymore, they were still friends- she hoped. Things were obviously very different between them now, though. She still wanted Jim to know that she cared about him deeply.

A plan began to form in Pam's head about how she could still give Jim the perfect present whilst not jeopardising his job. Finally, she thought of something.

***

Pam's head jerked away from the computer the minute she heard the door open, and she watched as Michael, Dwight, Andy and Jim poured into the office, back from Benihana, and they brought along two women as well. She listened as Michael announced that one of the women they had brought back was his new girlfriend. She let out a short chuckle. That poor woman had no idea what she was getting herself into.

Her eyes fell upon Jim, who was removing his coat and scarf and hanging them. She retreated out from behind the reception desk and headed over to Karen, who was talking to Roy. "Hey," she said briefly, "I've just had a call from my mom, she's got to talk to me about something for a little while, d'you think you can handle the party by yourself for a bit?" 

Karen smiled back at her. "Sure thing, Pam."

"Thanks a lot." She turned and went to find Jim. She had carefully formulated that little story about her mom's phone call, and she had somehow managed to recite all of the dialogue correctly and without stumbling over her words. She just hoped it sounded convincing enough. 

It was true that Pam liked Karen enough. Maybe in another life, they would have been good friends. But this wasn't another life- this was the situation at hand. She just didn't like the fact that Karen was dating Jim, that was all. 

As she headed out of the break room, her eyes landed on Jim. He was sat at his desk, frantically tapping on his keyboard. She slowly stalked over to him, and once she arrived at his desk, she gently tapped on his shoulder a few times. He snapped to look at her, clearly a little bit on-edge. "Oh, uh, hey Pam. What's up?"

"You know you don't have to work right now...right?"

He chuckled lightly. "I'm not. I was just emailing my brother about something, just a family issue, not a big deal...can I help you with something?"

"Oh, right, sorry. And, um, yeah, you can help me with something. I need to talk to you in private."

His eyebrows shot up, and he nodded weakly. "Uh, okay." Jim turned to look at Karen, but she was out of sight in the breakroom, and they heard as the first round of karaoke began in there. He stood up and switched off his computer, then followed her as she went down the stairs and into the main entrance downstairs. He wondered why she was leading him so far away. What did she need to talk to him about? What was so important that they needed privacy in the first place anyway?

She suddenly grabbed his hand and lead him into the women's bathroom. Jim's heart pounded loudly in his ears. What the Hell was she doing?!

"Pam?"

She ignored him and closed the door behind her, her bewitching green eyes focusing entirely on him. "Hey. Sorry about how sudden this all is, but I've been thinking. I know you said that you couldn't accept my Christmas gift earlier, which is totally fine." He tensed slightly as she brought it up, instantly feeling the guilt wash over him like a monsterous tsunami; but still, he listened, nodding. "And I understand why you can't accept it either. I mean, you're assistant to the regional manager now." He didn't bother correcting her, knowing that that little line was a joke. "And you can't be doing these things anymore. It was probably a little bit childish of me in the first place anyway."

His face softened. "Pam, no, I-"

She ignored him again, continuing. "So I have been thinking about what I can give you instead. And I've finally thought of something."

He smiled. "Oh, cool." He waited for her to hand him a packaged gift, or even without any wrapping paper- just something. But instead, he watched as Pam slowly dropped to her knees as she stared up at him. Jim's heart was stuck in his throat, deeply lodged in there. What the fuck was she doing?! "Pa-Pam," he managed to choke out, his back pressed against the wall, his whole body seemingly paralysed. "What...?"

"Shhh," she cooed softly. He merely watched as her small right hand began to stroke his crotch at a tantalisingly steady pace, her eyes fixed on his face. His eyes were wide as he gazed down at her, completely stuck in place. He felt his member stir in his boxers at her light touch. Jim swallowed loudly. She paused momentarily, before she allowed her hand to move up and pull down his zipper at a leisurely pace. Pam's head jolted back slightly to avoid being smacked in the face with his manhood, which was getting more and more erect by the second. He watched with bated breath as she moved her hand away from his cock and down to the bottom of her sweater. Pam then proceeded to lift it over her head, shaking her head slightly to fluff her hair. He gasped quietly once he saw that she was braless beneath her crimson pullover, and her breasts were now on display for him to see. She shivered slightly- it was cold in the bathroom, as well as outside, and he noticed with great delight that her nipples were growing hard. 

"Oh my God, Pam," he said quietly, his erection throbbing. She looked up at him, smirking. "Like what you see?"

He gulped and nodded slowly, amazed that he could move his body at all. "Yes...w-why are you doing this though...?"

"Because, Jim, baby," her tone was incredibly sensual, dripping with lust, her eyes dark, "It's Christmas, and I wanted to give you something good. And I will. I just want you to enjoy yourself."

"Oh God, believe me, I already am."

She chuckled. "I'm glad." Pam sits up higher, her sweater long since discarded, and wraps her hand around his member, staring at it with wide eyes, fascinated. Once again, he nearly blows his load right there and then, but uses every ounce of strength in him to hold it back, and he watches her, still. Pam begins to move her hand up and down his long shaft gradually, from the base right to the tip. She would squeeze it occasionally, applying just enough pressure to not be painful but to also be satisfying. He let out a low, animalistic moan every time she would do so, and it was a sound that Pam had admittedly never heard him make before. She looked up at him from time to time, trying to coax a reaction from him. His head was tipped right back, his eyes were shut tightly, his fists were clenched. His chest rose and fell rapidly, and he was breathing incredibly heavily. She smirked. He had never looked sexier before in his life. 

While this was good, and it was on the right track, it wasn't enough for her. She wanted to see him lose his fucking mind.

With one last squeeze of his manhood, she suddenly wrapped her pink lips around him, closing her eyes. Jim jumped, not at all expecting this, and he moaned loudly. "Fuck- son of a-"

Pam pulled her lips away from him temporarily. "Tell me you want me to suck your dick, Jim."

"Oh, Jesus, Pam, please, please suck my dick." 

She smirked, before placing her mouth on him again. As she hungrily sucked him like a lollipop, she kept a steady hand on his base, and she every so often used her other hand to squeeze his balls, which provoked a great reaction from him. She was making her way back up to his tip when she felt him plunge his hand into her curls. Pam was a little worried- sometimes Roy used to push her further along his member and she'd end up gagging. She momentarily prepared for impact. However, she was pleasantly surprised when he instead began to stroke her hair, albeit at a somewhat fast pace, probably due to his own increased heart rate. "God," he said quietly, surprising her since he hadn't been very vocal so far, "You're doing a great job, Pam..."

If she wasn't busy sucking him off, she would have been touched by this little compliment. However, she didn't want to stop, and she assumed he wouldn't want her to stop either. As she continued to lick and suck his manhood, she took also took in what he looked like. He was long, a good 9 inches at least, and fairly wide too. She wasn't surprised at all; he was Jim, of course he had a big dick. But she was still turned on by it, and to be honest, she was also pretty impressed. She noted that the head of his cock was a similar shade to his lips, which she had once heard was a true fact. She had also heard that the skin inside of a woman's mouth was also the same skin as the inside of her vagina. What an interesting and strange fact to think about when you were blowing someone.

Pam cupped his balls one more time, stroking them lightly with her slender fingers, and she felt him begin to tighten inside her mouth. As she sucked him, she was absent-mindedly grinding the floor, her panties becoming more and more doused in her own juices. "Pa-Pam, I'm close-"

"Inside my mouth," she breathed in between long, enticing licks. "Do it."

"Oh, fuck, Pam, I'm cumming," he cried out, and, true to his word, Pam tasted his hot, sticky semen in her mouth seconds later. She looked up at him, pulling her mouth from his cock and leaving behind a thin trail of dribble. Whilst panting loudly, Jim looked down and caught her eye. His eyes widened as he looked at her. His cum was dripping out of the sides of her mouth, since there was too much of it to fit inside. Whilst keeping her gaze fixed, she swallowed loudly, and smiled sweetly at him. "You taste amazing."

He nodded slowly, unsure of what to say to this. "I...thank you. That was incredible."

She smiled some more and got to her feet. She picked up her sweater and began to put it on. "You're welcome, Jim. So I'll see you around?" 

"Wait, hang on a minute..." he murmured. She looked at him, confused. "Is everything okay?"

He bowed his head, red in the face. "I...I want you."

Her eyes widen. "Really?"

"Yes. Please let me make love to you."

Pam purses her lips. "Are you sure? What about Karen?"

"I'll talk to her later. She means nothing right now."

After a few beats, Pam suddenly grabs his hand and pulls him inside one of the stalls. She pushes him down onto the toilet and shuts the door behind her. Pam turns to look at him. Jim was gazing back at her with large eyes, his legs spread slightly, his cock slowly hardening, still poking out of his fly. She smiled. "You're so sexy, Jim." He swallowed loudly. "Thanks...y-you too." Jim paused. "Are you, uh, you know..."

"What?"

"Um...on the pill." He asked shyly.

Pam nodded, smiling. "Yeah. Don't worry." He smiled back at her, his stomach full of nerves and excitement.

She reached down and pulled her sweater over her head, exposing her breasts again, then began to slide out of her grey skirt. He watched her, breathing heavily, his dick now practically flat against his stomach. She kicked her skirt away and peeled off her wet pantyhose. He moaned quietly when he saw that her pink panties were soaked through, her juices gradually dripping down her inner thighs. She slowly pulled her underwear down her long, creamy legs, and he watched as Pam stripped completely naked for him, and as he watched her it swiftly dawned on him just how much better this was than any of his fantasies. 

He was pulled out of his thoughts by Pam gently setting herself down in his lap, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Jim," she said quietly. He looks down at her, wrapping his long arms around her to secure her body. "Yes?" 

She opened her mouth to say something, then closed it, before opening it again like a baby bird awaiting its meal. "Nothing." Pam stroked his cheek. "I just...oh, nevermind." She leaned up and kissed him, one hand still on his shoulder and the other one roaming through his soft hair. He closed his eyes, holding onto her body, kissing her back readily. He stuck his tongue out slightly, asking for entrance for the inside of her mouth. She gladly opened her mouth, allowing his tongue to slide inside and explore every inch of her entrance. Jim suddenly turned her around so that she was still sat on his lap, but now facing away from him. Pam felt as his cock poked at her entrance, and she whimpered. "Oh my God, Jim, please," Pam whispered, her hand reaching back and gripping onto his shoulder. He placed his hands on her slim hips, and gradually began to push himself inside of her. She gasped loudly.

"Jim, Jim, Jim," she breathed his name over and over again as he began to adjust himself inside her. She turned her head to face him, and his lips met hers one again. He pulled himself out gently, then back in again, and continued doing this in a steady rhythm. "Oh Pam," he murmured in between kisses, "you're so tight."

She moaned when she felt him begin to tweak her nipple gently, one arm wrapped around her torso so that she wouldn't slide off his lap. "Jim, I love you." It just fell out of her mouth before she could stop it. She paused, her whole body tensing, and she wondered what he would say. He stopped as well, staring at her with large eyes. "...Pam, I love you too. I've always loved you." Her eyes filled with tears as she looked at him. Pam kissed him again, more passionately this time, her hand resting on his cheek. He began to push himself inside of her again, still kissing her plump lips. "God you're so big," she purred in between osculations, "I love your dick." 

He grunted when she said this. "Fuck, Pam, you feel so good, I think- I think I'm gonna cum-"

 

"Please cum in me, Jim, please," she begged, holding onto him tightly, "I love you,"

"I love you too- oh God, Pam, I'm cumming," he cried out, holding onto her body and tipping his head back. She whimpered loudly, releasing as well, her juices spilling out onto his cock. He came only milliseconds later with a shout, arriving inside of her, seeing stars. There was a long silence after this. Pam slipped off his dick, which was now unhardening, and she got up. "Um...thanks," he chuckled at her reaction to the best sex he had ever had. "You're welcome. Was that, uh, was that okay?" Jim asked, cleaning up his cock with some tissue paper. She watched him with a broad smile. "That was amazing, Jim. I meant what I said. I love you with all my heart."

He beamed. "You have no idea how happy that makes me. You make me happy." 

Pam returned the smile, before it faded. "But what about Karen?" 

"Oh."

'Yeah, oh.' Pam thought glumly. 

He sighed, pushing himself back into his trousers again. Pam grinned widely at the sight of this, but it disappeared just as quickly as it came. "I'll break up with her," he said, standing up. "I will. I just want to be with you, Pam." Her heart skipped a million beats. "You would do that?"

"I would." He got up and kissed her softly. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him. "I love you," she said after the kiss ended. "I really do." She smiled up at him, then began to get dressed. She looked at her salmon-coloured underwear, which were soaked through. "Ah, dammit. They're all wet." Jim turned red. "Sorry about that." She giggled. "You're such a cutie. I was kidding, by the way. Though it is a bit annoying." 

He laughed. "I really am sorry. I'm glad I got you so wet though."

She smirked. "Me too." Pam quickly got dressed. "Shit, I'm meant to be upstairs...okay. I'll go up first, then you come up a few minutes later, yeah?"

"O-Okay." He murmured. She grinned, then exited the stall. He followed her out, watching her go. She went to the door, and turned around to look at him. "Merry Christmas, Jim." She winked at him, then dashed out.  

Chapter End Notes:
im bad at writing sex scenes *jazzhands* 


onedaymore is the author of 12 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Christmas Gifts also liked 712 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans