15 [Reviews - 13] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Sequel to Humble and Kind The Halperts move to Tennessee, the kids are older, teenage emotions are high, and Jim’s accepted a job teaching English at Cece’s school. The story will tell a tale of the ups and downs of Freshman year, the growth of a family, and will delve into topics of sexuality, and figuring out oneself, as well as recovery from grief. A very different type of story than Humble and Kind. Can be read as a stand alone fic.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Childhood, Drama, Fluff, Kids/Family, Married, Pregnancy/Babies
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6284 Read: 1874 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: October 28, 2020 Updated: November 05, 2020
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I am so excited to be publishing this first chapter! To all of you who were with me on Humble and Kind, and welcome to those who are new! Please add the story to your favorites so you get updates. Remember your reviews are so helpful, and I adore hearing your thoughts and ideas! So please keep them coming.
Note: there is a lot of ASL in this story, so unless italics is used for emphasis, italics in this story will most likely be used to indicate ASL. I hope you enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by JHalpert [Reviews - 4] 6 (1974 words)

2. Chapter 2 by JHalpert [Reviews - 4] 4 (2211 words)
Authors Notes: I am taking liberties here with the school that Cece attends. While the school exists, it functions primarily as a boarding school, so I’ve made some slight changes to it to fit the story. Also just a reminder that italics is ASL, and that I own absolutely nothing.

3. Chapter 3 by JHalpert [Reviews - 5] 5 (2099 words)
It's Christmas (part 1)! And favorite characters are back for this chapter, just wait until the end. This was so wonderful to write, and made me so ready for Christmas!
Remember, I own nothing, but I do reallllly love it when you review!