13 [Reviews - 11] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Christmas is a special time of caring. And for Pam, the ways of love are about to be made clear. Or: Jim has indefensible taste in music, and the butterfly effect sends a tornado through Season 2.

Submitted for the 2021 Secret Santa Fic exchange, and don't pay attention to the date, it was posted before midnight EST on New Year's Eve, I made my deadline, shut it.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Isabel Poreba, Jim, Jim/Katy, Jim/Pam, Larissa Halpert, Mark, Meredith, Other, Pam, Pam/Roy, Phyllis, Roy
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fluff, Holiday, Steamy
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: Secret Santa Fic Exchange 2021
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 816 Read: 1144 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: December 31, 2021 Updated: December 31, 2021
[Report This]
Story Notes:
This fic has nothing to do with Muppet Christmas Carol, thought I’d just rip that bandaid off now. Although it does take place over the course of several weeks, so the message of it feeling like Christmas where there’s love fits. (Also, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlRpGj7LWS4.)

Also also, to whoever wrote my recipe, I got all seven in! But I will warn you, it will take several chapters to get there, and I deliberately misinterpreted one to be annoying. Which then ended up being the key to the fic, so thanks for that. I’m sorry for the delay and the piecemeal posting – though I did get three elements in chapter one! Promise, this will be finished soon. And soon by real people standards, not by mine.

Look, I don’t ask for much for Christmas, I really don’t. It’s not like I’m begging people to buy me diamonds and… broach pendants. “Oh, buy me something expensive or I’m gonna kill myself.” That’s not… I don’t care about that. All I want is to write fanfiction with publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. that are the property of their respective owners! And you want to make me clarify that I’m in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise? Fine. Go ahead. But when you need my help because I am infringing your copyright, don’t look at me.

1. It’s In the Singing of A Street Corner Choir (E-Mail Surveillance) by darjeelingandcoke [Reviews - 11] 13 (816 words)