- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Saturday, 18th December

For the first time in almost a week, Jim and Pam slept in without any disturbances from alarm clocks, clattering pans or out of whack body clocks. When eventually Jim did wake up just after 9am, he decided to leave Pam sleeping to go and surprise her with breakfast. After pressing the gentlest of kisses to her hair so that he wouldn't wake her, he hopped out of bed and pulled on his blue pyjama pants before he lightly jogged downstairs to the kitchen. He quietly took out enough pans to cook pancakes and bacon, and set about his task in hand. As the bacon sizzled on the stove, Jim wandered over to where the advent calendar was sitting on the kitchen table. He pulled out the chair and sat down, opening the advent calendar as he did so. He ran his hands over the pockets, pausing at number ‘six'. He bit his lip slightly and went to pull out the envelope, but stopped himself and closed the advent calendar altogether. 

"Why'd you close it?" Pam asked from the doorway, causing Jim to jump out of his chair. 

"Jesus Christ Beesly," Jim said, clutching his chest as he stood up fully. "How long have you been standing there spying on me?"

"I wasn't spying," she giggled as she walked over to give him a quick kiss. "Why didn't you open the envelope?"

"Mmm, I felt bad. I didn't wanna open it without you here," he shrugged. 

"Well, I'm here now," she said with a quirk of her eyebrow and a nod towards the kitchen table where the advent calendar was laying.

Jim smiled and reached down to squeeze Pam's hand slightly, before sitting down at the table again. Once again he opened up the large card, but this time pulled the envelope with ‘six' written on it, out of its pocket. When he removed the postcard from its envelope, he saw a little cartoon of himself and Pam holding hands with a small bow on Jim's head. The little Pam was holding a key.  "You're the best present that I've ever received. Some time away should make us both pleased," Jim read out. "What's going on today?" he laughed

"Well, I thought it would be nice to have a little night away before Christmas," she smiled. "We've been so busy with getting the house ready and wedding planning and now all the Dwight pranks, so I've booked us a night at a B&B." 

"Oh god, tell me we're not going back to Shrute Farms?" Jim groaned.

"Definitely not," she laughed. "No, we're going over to Allentown. I thought we could do a little Christmas shopping, have dinner out, sleep in late." 

"Sounds amazing. So no pranks on Dwight today?" he asked, standing up to wrap his arms around Pam.

"No pranks on Dwight today," she said, with a slight glint in her eye before she tiptoed up to kiss him. 

-- 

After finishing breakfast, Jim and Pam got ready for their trip, threw together their overnight bags and jumped into the car. An hour and a half, two bags of chips, two sodas and 18 rounds of the number plate game later, they finally arrived at The Sayre Mansion and checked in. They left their bags in the room and spent the rest of the day exploring the shops, market and restaurants of downtown Allentown. 

"Think my mom would like a silk scarf?" Jim asked as they passed a market stall covered in shiny fabric. 

"Oh definitely, good shout. Which one though?" Pam asked as she began to peruse the orange section.

"Maybe a red? Or how about green?" he asked, holding a scarf of each colour up in his hands. 

"Why not both? Plus, they're really festive," she smirked.

Jim rolled his eyes and laughed through his nose. "Ok, fine," he said to her, before turning his attention to the stall owner. "Could I take both of these please?" 

"Sure. Would you like them gift wrapped?" the owner asked.

Before Jim could even get a word in edgeways, Pam piped up. "Um, no thank you, we'll just take a paper bag thank you." The man nodded and took the items from Jim to ring them up at the till. 

"Why wouldn't we get them gift wrapped?" Jim asked Pam in confusion. 

"Oh I bought the cutest wrapping paper and I want all our gifts to match this year, so there's no point having him wrap it up just for us to unwrap it," she shrugged as she fingered a bright blue scarf. 

"Oh right," he replied. The stall owner interrupted Jim's thoughts before he had any more time to think about what had just happened, and Jim dutifully handed over his credit card.

--

"This was such a great idea," Jim said as they walked through the string light covered streets from the restaurant to the hotel with his arm slung over Pam's shoulder and her arm around his waist. "We should definitely make this an annual trip."

"Oh yeah?" Pam asked, looking up at him from under his arm. He just nodded with a contented sound. "I've got a little something else planned too. For when we get back to the room," she smirked.

"And what would that be?" he asked in a tone that sent a slight shiver down Pam's spine. 

"You'll just have to wait and see. Come on," she said, tugging on his hand that was resting on her shoulder.

Thirty minutes later, Jim found himself in the middle of the four poster bed, with most of his clothes, other than his navy blue boxer briefs, already having been discarded by a hasty Pam. The very same hasty Pam who was now writhing all over him in just a pair of red satin panties and a matching bra. She began kissing her way down his chest, but just before she reached the waistband of his underwear, she stopped and sat up, straddling Jim.

"What are?" Jim said, his voice catching in his throat slightly before he cleared his throat. Pam just grinned at him as she climbed off of him and the bed. "Where are you going?" 

"Just to get this," Pam said, holding up the paper bag containing the silk scarves.

"My mom's present?" Jim asked, thoroughly confused as he sat up slightly, resting in his elbows.  

"Lay back," she ordered.  

"Beesly," he laughed. "What are you doing?" 

"I said, lay back," she repeated, a little more firmly as she climbed back onto the bed and began to straddle him. This time Jim lay back, his head sinking into the plush white pillow. "Put your arms out," Pam requested as she pulled out the first scarf from the bag. Jim had a slightly concerned look on his face, but did as she asked. She tied the red scarf around his right wrist, before making a long look with the rest of the fabric so that it would reach the bedpost. She tied several knots in the other end of the material, and then gave it a tug to make sure that it was secure. Then she moved over to Jim's other wrist, pausing to give him a kiss. It was meant to be quick and chaste, but before she realised it, the kiss had quickly deepened as she towered over him, his arm snaking round to stroke her back as she began to grind herself on him. "Mmm, Jim," she moaned out, before pulling herself away to tie him up with the green scarf, securing it to the bedpost with a neat bow. 

When Pam had finally finished tying him up, Jim gave a slight tug and waggled his eyebrows. "So what now?" he asked, his voice slightly husky.

Pam sat atop of him, her fingers running through his chest hair as she softly stroked his skin. She bent down to kiss her way up his chest, across his collarbone and sucked lightly on his neck, causing Jim to let out a stifled moan. She took his earlobe between his teeth and pulled ever so slightly, making Jim moan louder this time and shift his hips up towards her. "Now," she whispered into his ear, "I'm going to take a shower." And with that, she planted a big kiss on his cheek and hopped off the bed.

"Beesly!" Jim shouted as he watched her scurry to the bathroom and slam the door. "Pam, this isn't funny, get out here!" He pulled on the scarves, but couldn't free himself. "Pam!" he tried again, but with no response. "You can't tie me up with bows and leave me," he shouted, remembering the little cartoon with the bow on his other self's head. He heard the creak of the faucet turn on and the whoosh of the water from the showerhead. "Great, just great," he said sadly to himself as he stared up at the ceiling.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans