- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After reading HoneyWheeler's auld lang syne, I was haunted by poor MissionaryJim. These hundred words resulted.

*************

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

They had been dating for three months, sleeping together for two, and all that time he had been so careful, so circumspect, so… conventional.

But she had led Jim into the bushes at Phyllis’s wedding, and now they were kneeling on their coats, and he was behind her. His fingers were at first tentative at her hips, then more sure. She caught at his hand, and moved it with her own where she needed it.

“I didn’t think you would like this,” he whispered.

Pam's breath caught; her fingers dug into the damp earth.

“I do. Don’t stop fucking me.”



ElizabethLynn is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Teacher also liked 2058 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans