- Text Size +

+

 

The day had gone by rather slowly.

 

She had been fairly distracted throughout the course of the day; staring over at him and looking away quickly when he looked up at her. It was stupid and childish, yet she still found it amusing that this could bring out such a different side of her.

 

He had left before her. Winking at her, he smiled as he fingered his tie and walked out of the office, letting the door shut softly behind him. She smiled to herself. No one had caught on yet. Well, in actual fact, she thought that maybe someone might have caught on, but no one was talking.

 

Not that she would’ve minded.

 

At 6pm on the dot, she slid out of her chair and put on her jacket, grabbing her bag and walking out of the room, waving to Kevin as he said goodbye to her. It took her 10 minutes to get home, and she quickly rushed around her apartment, tossing clothing and little things she needed into an overnight bag. She showered, washing her hair and blow-drying it, before walking out of her apartment, bag in hand, at 10 to 7.

 

Her fingers trembled slightly as she took the key out of her pocket and stuck it into the lock, turning it and opening the door.

 

His apartment was lit in a soft light, and her eyes flickered to the source as she shut the door behind her. A few candles were placed around his apartment, illuminating the room and giving it a warm glow. She leant against the door and smiled, before dropping her bag on his couch and stepping deeper into his apartment.

 

Soft footsteps echoed through the hallway and he appeared through the arch. He smiled at her, fingering the collar of the cream shirt he was wearing.

 

“Hi,” he said softly, smiling as he stepped up to her.

 

“Hi,” she replied, placing her hands on his chest as he wrapped an arm around her waist and drew her to him. He smiled at her before leaning down and pressing his mouth on hers, his fingers tracing soft patterns across her back.

 

He broke away and cocked his head towards the kitchen. “You hungry?”

 

She smiled coyly, running her fingers along his forearms before leaning up and capturing his lips in hers again. He tensed in surprise, before holding her more tightly and pulling her closer to him. She moved her hands up to his neck, kissing him softly as she turned him around and edged towards his bedroom.

 

He obliged, backing her up as she moved her hands down to his chest, slowly fingering the buttons on his shirt as he moved down to her neck, pressing languid kisses along her collarbone. She moaned slightly, grasping his shirt as he backed her up to his bed, her knees hitting the back of the mattress she laid backwards, him hovering above her.

 

She undid his last button and pushed his shirt off his chest, letting it fall to the floor next to them. He ran his hands under her shirt, pushing it up as he kissed her cheek, and her neck, before moving to the side of her mouth as he slid her shirt over her head.

 

Her fingers splayed over his back, pulling him closer to her as she moved her lips over his, his tongue running along her bottom lip and making her moan. Her breathing became ragged and hitched as he slid his hands down her stomach, hovering just above the waistband of her pants. He kept them still for a moment, before she breathed into his ear and pressed a kiss against the skin underneath it as an urge to continue.

 

He slid his hands under the waistband of her pants, sliding them down her thighs. She shivered as his fingers ran along her thigh and she twisted to push the rest of her pants off her legs. He moved his hands up and down her leg, kissing her neck as he felt her breath hitch in her throat.

 

Her fingers ran lightly over the bulge in his pants and he paused slightly, pressing his cheek into hers. She unzipped his jeans and pushed them down his legs. They got caught up in the sheet of his bed as the rest of their clothing was discarded quickly.

 

He paused, hovering above her as her stared at her. There was a moment. She laid underneath him, looking flushed yet happy and he smiled.

 

“I love you,” he said softly, running his hand along her hair.

 

She felt tears come in the sides of her eyes and she leant up and kissed him. Moving her lips to his ear. “I love you too.”

 

He pushed into her softly, feeling her clench around him as she pushed her head back into his pillows and bit her lip. A soft moan escaped her lips as she arched into him. He softly began rocking against her, placing soft open-mouthed kisses along her cheek and neck.

 

Everything spun, and she clutched his forearms as she came, spiraling out of control and gasping. He pressed one last kiss onto her mouth as he shattered on top of her, his fingers splayed over her hip.

 

+

 

There was a moment.

 

She turned her head slightly, opening her eyes and blinking away the groggy feeling of sleep. He was leaning on his elbow, staring down at her.

 

She smiled. He ran his fingers along her side, a soft smile appearing in the corners of his mouth.

 

“Happy Birthday Pam.”

 +


bookworm26 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Key also liked 1884 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans