6 [Reviews - 29] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

What happens in Scranton when Casino Night hits the airwaves

 

Spoilers for Casino Night and assumes general season 3 knowledge. AU after Benihana Christmas


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam, Karen, Michael, Roy
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult language, Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6424 Read: 20976 ePub Downloads: 7
Published: January 08, 2007 Updated: January 24, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Well, I've only ever written in one fandom and I promised myself it would be the only one. (Seriously, I need a whole new set of characters to write about instead of studying?) But seems I caved. This scenario planted itself in my head and refused to leave. I didn't want to post until I was finished, but I have the entire story planned out and I'm hoping that some kind of feedback will speed up the writing process (Hint, hint. Nudge, nudge.)

 

Also, the title comes from a Tegan And Sara song, "Where Does The Good Go". I don't own that either.

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by SixFlightsUp [Reviews - 6] 2 (1202 words)

2. Chapter 2 by SixFlightsUp [Reviews - 9] 2 (1467 words)

3. Chapter 3 by SixFlightsUp [Reviews - 7] 1 (951 words)
Thank you all for your reviews! I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long and that you enjoy this!

4. Chapter 4 by SixFlightsUp [Reviews - 1] (1303 words)

I want to thank everyone who's left me reviews. I can't begin to tell you how much they mean to me! I'm sorry that this has taken so long. I blame spring semester starting back up.

 

Also, this went AU after A Benihana Christmas, so nothing from Traveling Salesman or The Return.

5. Chapter 5 by SixFlightsUp [Reviews - 6] 1 (1501 words)
This is it, last chapter. Thank you all so much for reading!