- Text Size +

Angela charged through the front door seconds later.

 

“This is completely unacceptable, Dwight! We shouldn’t be here! He could arrive any…” She trailed off, noticing Jim and Pam in the empty living room. “Oh.”

 

Dwight stumbled in, his hair in disarray, his glasses askew. “Quiet, woman! You’re ruining the mood!” He approached Pam slowly to whisper in her ear. “Have you…” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

 

She shook her head, smiling, before leaning forward and kissing Jim softly, the last note forgotten.

 

“Brazen hussy,” an irritated voice whispered.

 

Jim’s laugh rumbled through her.

 

“I love you,” they both whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

“…Jinx!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
I just want to say that it's been a pleasure to write for you guys. The last few weeks have been really amazing. I'm considering writing a sequel, but it's completely up to you. (After all, you're the ones who'll have to read it.) :0) If you're satisfied with the way it is, I'll leave it to work on other fics. But if you'd like to know what happens next, I'll start working on the next series of drabbles. And again, thanks for all of the amazing reviews! I would have died out after a few days if it wasn't for all of the rad encouragement. You guys kick ass! LOVE!


ficklevillain is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 40 members. Members who liked Turnabout's Fair Play also liked 2920 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans