15 [Reviews - 73] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

It all starts at Phyllis' Wedding. Jim and Pam's lives completely change after they've both moved on....to New York City, that is.


Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Future Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 25615 Read: 47426 ePub Downloads: 8
Published: February 05, 2007 Updated: February 16, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This started out as fluff, then managed its way into the angst category. Thanks to Peskipiksi for the BETA! You're one of a kind!

Now, please don't throw rotten veggies at me...Im a JAM fan all the way! :)

1. Something to Give Up by BeckySue [Reviews - 16] 4 (3620 words)
I dont own anything. I am an avid fan that wishes that I could own some of it, but never will. No copyright infringement intended.

2. Caught In The Middle by BeckySue [Reviews - 7] (2826 words)

3. Breaking Hearts by BeckySue [Reviews - 5] 1 (1703 words)

The story continues....

Also, thanks Peskipiksi!

4. Open Opportunities by BeckySue [Reviews - 3] (2238 words)

We have another chapter! I have to warn you that this isn't technically my favorite chapter of the story, but I promis you that the next upcoming chapters get better. The angsty stuff starts to disappear and we see hope! Please send me your feedback and ratings. I base my next chapters off of them, so let me know what you like and what you hate. I would love that!

5. Closure by BeckySue [Reviews - 4] (1358 words)
Another chapter that I had a hard time writing. I just want to get to the end, but for some reason every chapter seems to lead further and further away from where I want it to go. I promise that I get around to it.

6. First Picks by BeckySue [Reviews - 4] 1 (1785 words)
Pam in NYC! This is where the story starts changing. I had a hard time trying to find the balance between the old Pam and the new one. Please let me know what you think!

7. Offers by BeckySue [Reviews - 3] 1 (2214 words)

Our story continues!

Just a side note: I love NYC! I have been several times and in this chapter you are going to see some of our characters visit one of my favorite pizza places! Most of the NYC locations that I write about, I have visited myself. Just to let you all know, that these places are real and make the story so much more believable.

Enjoy!

Oh yeah, I dont own anything.

8. The Deal by BeckySue [Reviews - 2] 1 (1834 words)
Another chapter to the continuing saga! Oh, but I dont own these people or anything associated with them! Just to let you know....

9. Gone with the Wind by BeckySue [Reviews - 8] 2 (1742 words)

This is one of my favorite chapters. The reason: I have been to these places and feel connected in a way to the happenings in this chapter. Here are some of my pics. that I took while I was wandering around NYC for ten days. If you look at these, they will help you see what the characters are seeing! Let me know what you all think!

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195/Beckafunk/

Enjoy!

10. Changes by BeckySue [Reviews - 3] 1 (1843 words)
Here is another chapter! This chapter might read a little slow, but I assure that there is more on it's way. Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

11. Moving On by BeckySue [Reviews - 4] 1 (1564 words)
Another chapter to the continuing saga! Pam is finally through with her internship. She has to say goodbye to her friends and gets closer to another. Fluff!!!

12. Giving In by BeckySue [Reviews - 8] 2 (1812 words)
Pam living with Jim.....

13. Sealed with a Kiss by BeckySue [Reviews - 6] 1 (1076 words)

The last and final chapter. Please let me know what you think about the series! It has been a blast to write, read reviews, and post every day or so....I want to thank Peski_Piksi for the wonderful BETA job on all of these chapters. I've had her working her booty off for this story, so if you get the chance, go tell her how great she has done.

Also, please let me know what you all think! I have another story underway as we speak. It's called The Scarlet Letter. I was also thinking about do a "Something to Give Up" Sequel. So, if you all are interested in that, please review and rate this!

Thanks!