- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

DISCLAIMER: SEE CHAPTER ONE

I promise it will get happier, fluff will happen!

Jim drummed his fingers on his steering wheel to the beginning of the Snow Patrol song, "You Could Be Happy." He knew he should be more upset about what happened with Karen, but he felt a huge relief lifted off his shoulders.

Is it too late to remind you, how we were?

The lyrics always reminded him of Pam.

I should've stopped you from walking out the door.

When he was humming to the music, he noticed someone on a sidewalk walking with their head down. He looked at them sadly, he saw a satiny gown that was brown. No way... he thought to himself. He pulled to the side of the road, and rolled down the passenger's window and yelled out, "Pam? Why are you walking home by yourself?"

She looked up, and smiled big. "Jim? Um, yea I got in a fight with Roy, I'm sure you saw us walking out...together. Where's.. Karen?" She stuttered with the name.

"Oh that's..um...over. You want a ride home? How far away is your house? My house is just a block away. You wanna come over?" Please say yes, please say yes, we need to talk about what happened...

"Oh sure, my house is about 3 miles away anyway," she laughed at how dumb that sounded. She jumped inside Jim's Corolla. And they were on their way.  

Chapter End Notes:
Kind of a shorter chapter... reviews = yum yum!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans