9 [Reviews - 42] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

Now that he's with Jan, there's so much Michael's learned about love.  He feels obligated to spread the word.  Set sometime Season 3-ish but not specific.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jan, Jim/Pam, Michael
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6796 Read: 8397 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: February 11, 2007 Updated: March 09, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. I'm not myself lately, I'm foolish. I don't do this by xoxoxo [Reviews - 17] 3 (1297 words)

S3 - obviously.  Not really based on any real spoilers.  Jan and Michael are together - but so are Jim and Pam.  So basically this scenario exists only in my head. :)  

One relationship is public - the other private. 

Hilarity (hopefully) insues. :)

PS - Thanks to Morning Angel for the kinda-beta and for not laughing hysterically when I told her I was trying to be the 1000th story.  The sign of a real friend. :) 

2. Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps... by xoxoxo [Reviews - 13] 3 (2528 words)

I need fluff.  Oodles of it.  I also think Michael's not nearly ready to stop dispensing advice.  :) 

A thousand thank yous to Morning Angel  who never tells me to beat it despite her crazy schedule.  She still always finds time to help me out and I appreciate it greatly.  To Colette for calling this chapter a "breath of fresh air" and to Moxie - for the life of me I can't remember if I sent you this or Hourglass but either way thanks for being you!!

So come along with me won't you?  To a time where Pam and Jim are together and Michael is....Michael

Enjoy!

PS - I know there are no Medieval Times in NE Pennsylvania.  But c'mon if there were - would Michael not be right on that???  I also know the show starts more like 8 PM but I had to make sure Jim would leave straight from work w/Michael.  Supsend people - suspend. :)   I also have never been there myself - all I know I gleaned from the WWW and some movie I can't remember where Janeane Garofalo played a waitress there.  My apologies to Knaves, Knights, Dames and Damsels everywhere. ;)

3. A kiss on the hand may be quite continental... by xoxoxo [Reviews - 12] 3 (2971 words)

Oodles of love to fwf for letting me bounce ideas, to colette - for letting me borrow and Moxie for the encoragement throughout the day. (Mox - I didn't quite steal from you exactly - but I hope you like what I ended up with!)  

An apology to sharky for my impatience and a hundred chocolate kisses to uncgirl - who was the first to read the fluffy bit at the end.

Be scared people.  Michael's procreating. :)