- Text Size +
Story Notes:
spoilers for season two. kind of
1. jennifer (it's good because it's forbidden)
She was the enemy (fact: neighbours are nothing more than a blockade between them and a larger beet farm) and he liked looking down through his glasses at her.  When their parents got together for his sixth birthday he looked at her disdainfully, she was younger than him.  But even so she shoved something into his hand.  It was a dead rodent her cat had caught, he didn't know it then but the Schrute magic had done it's job. 

2. Michelle
On his eighteenth birthday he goes for a drink  and sits beside a girl with too red hair and yellow shoes.  She has nice teeth and so he smiles back and buys her a second drink.  When he goes home he has learned that drinking dulls the senses (and it doesn't taste like grape juice).  He doesn't remember what they talked about. 

3. hi my name is
When he begins working at Dunder-Mifflin he begins his foray into wider culture.  Every week he rents something form the sci-fi section at his local blockbuster.  The extra half hour is worth it when the cashier grins at his choice every week.  They build up quite a repartee until Mose steps on his rented copy of Shanghai Noon (which is not the martial arts masterpiece Jim made it out to be) and he stops renting movies for eight months.  (It takes a long time to catch up)

4. Kelly
After the event in the kitchen he decided he needed to re-evaluate his effect on the women of the office.  After concluding that (given recent events) she probably still had feeling for  him (he did save her from the fire women love a hero).  He contemplated telling her that nothing could happen between them but decided that such a discussion might not go well, women could be so emotional.  The issue would be best left alone.  He did feel for her though. 

-Starbuck
She's not his Ex but it's totally possible. (There's nothing on my horizon except everything).
Chapter End Notes:

 

Please review.



quietdecember is the author of 12 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans