- Text Size +
Story Notes:
i own nothing!!!! no copywrite infringement intended.
He was visiting his grandmother in Maine when it aired. He’d completely forgotten that tonight was the season finale, not like he ever watched it to began with. He lived it already. He headed home on a Saturday morning flight. He was seated next to a girl that couldn’t have been more than 16. She kept staring at him and smiling. He finally smiled back at her.
    “I’m sorry, if I’m like freaking you out or anything. But you look exactly like…” she said.
    “Jim Halpert?” he finished.
    “Yeah! You must get that all the time.”
    “Oh yeah. Mainly because I am Jim Halpert.”
    “Oh my god. I love your show. I watch it every week! I‘m Stacey.”
    “Well thanks.”
    “Thursday’s episode was unbelievable. And now I have to wait 3 whole months until I find out what happens between you and Pam.”
    “Me and Pam? What are you talking about?”
    “The kiss! It left so much unanswered.”
    “The kiss?”
    “Yeah. You know. Well of course you know. You were there.”
    “I didn’t know they filmed that. Oh god…”
    “What? What’s wrong?”
    “I didn’t see any cameras or else I wouldn’t have. Oh this is not good. This is not good at all.”
    “I’m sure it will be fine.”
    “No. It’s definitely not going to be fine. I pretty much lied to my girlfriend about that whole thing!”
    “Girlfriend? So you and Pam didn’t get together, then?”
    “And Roy. I’m going to get my ass kicked on Monday. I’m dead.”
    “So Pam did marry Roy then?”
    “Pam is probably going through hell right now with all the questions from everyone. And I’m sure Roy had a few choice phrases for her, too.”
    “I’m so confused.”
    “Karen is going to murder me. I’m not even kidding.”
    “I’m confused. Who’s Karen”
    “My girlfriend. The one who’s going to murder me when I get home.”
    “So you & Pam aren’t together then?”
    “Ok. I’m only going to tell you this because you did me a favor and prepared me for what’s to come. I don’t normally do this because it would get me in a lot of trouble. But you have to swear you won’t say anything.”
    “I swear.”
    “Ok then. Pam called off the wedding. I took the transfer to Stamford but I came back when my branch merged with Scranton with Karen, my girlfriend, who also works for Dunder-Mifflin. And the rest, well, you’ll just have to watch the show next season.”
    “Wow. Sounds like your problems are much worse that I anticipated.”
    “You’re telling me.” The rest of the plane ride was silent, as Jim proceeded to drink glass upon glass of straight vodka.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans