- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
OK major Flufffffff~~

Jim struggled to keep himself awake. He wanted to stay up to talk to Karen, but at the same time he rather just let it be, and move on with someone else. Pam perhaps.

GuitarDude001> So, Italian, what have you been up to lately? Any boyfriend?

PianoBiotch> Hell, she's been doin everything, Guitar. Let her tell ya...

[Do I really want to know?]

ItalianChick> Uhm, not alot. I'm not dating anyone, persay, but I am 'seeing' this guy named Roy.

Kelly452 has left the room.

BillyMcSilly> Yea, you could call that 'AKA' fuck buddies. ; - )

[Excuse me?!]

ItalianChick> HEY! No!!! Well, yea we are sleeping together. I'm actually going to his place tomorrow night.

[Bitch!]

GuitarDude001> Ok, I've had enough for now. I'll be on tomorrow around 2.

---------

He signed out of the chat and poked at Pam's head for her to wake up. It was now 1:30 AM, and he needed some sleep.

"Hey...Pam" he whispered.

"Mmm?" she said, still half asleep.

"I'm going to sleep. Mind if I stay on the couch?"

She had her eyes open now, and she seemed more alert.

"Actually, you can sleep in my bed. It's a king size. I feel silly with such a large bed now Roy's gone..."

"No no that's alright you go ahead....but, about Roy...I think there is something you should know...."

"Oh my gosh is he ok?"

"Yea, yea he's fine...its just uhm-"

"Tell me!"

He looked at his feet, kicked at the air near the ground, and began to talk again but in a quiet, sympathetic voice.

"He's....he's sleeping with Karen. That's why she -- why she's never available. She's always with him...she....she's cheating on me."

Pam's eyes widened and put her hand on Jim's shoulder.

"Oh my gosh, I- I am so sorry."

He pulled away from her, and began to tear up.

"Nah, no. Really don't be...it's not your fault she's a cheater...I never should have fallen for her...that bitch."

Pam had not seen Jim this upset in a long time. Acutally she's never seen him this upset since last May. She leaned in and gave him a friendly hug, which soon turned into a cuddle on the couch.

"I am always here for you, Jim. You are my best friend I ever had."

He pulled her tight and kissed her forehead.

"Thanks. I know you'd never hurt me." Lie.

"One thing, Jim."

"Hmm? Yes?"

She thought about what she was going to say, then decided to not. She didn't need to ruin the moment.

"I - Uhm, never mind I kinda just forgot..." Lie.

"Oh, alright. Well...goodnight Pam."

She started walking towards her bedroom door thinking he was following her in, but he wasn't. He had started undressing in the living room to sleep on the couch. She walked into her room, and began to close the door untill it was only opened about a half inch. She squinted one eye and watched him. He started to unbutton his shirt, revealing a white T, and he was in his boxers. Her heart was beating so fast she could hardly catch her breath. No matter how much she wanted to get over him, just the thought of laying on his muscular body made her weak in the knees. She couldn't hide how much she wanted him. She opened the door to her room and walked out into where Jim was. He looked startled, thinking she had gone to bed.

"Pam?"

"Sorry, I can see you are busy but...I just remembered what I was going to, uhm tell you earlier..."

He smiled, "Yes, Beesley, do tell."

"I...called off the wedding for you."

His eyes grew large and he felt his stomach drop.

"What?"

"You heard me. I broke up with Roy because I love you. No matter what I tried to do to get myself to stop, I just couldn't. Being just friends was killing me, but I guess honesty isn't my strongest suit."

"Wow...that..."

He looked at his shirt, then at the lamp, then at his feet. He didn't know what to say. His palms began to sweat a little, and his heart began to race.

"I...I can't. At least right now...I still...need to straighten things out with Karen..."

"Jim, don't you see! She's just using you, she likes Roy now. She is sleeping with him! Why would you want a tramp who cheats when you could have someone who loves you-- like me?!"

She didn't wait for his response, she just ran closer to him and leaped into his arms, straddling his waist with her legs. She didn't care if he stopped her. She didn't care if he didn't kiss her back, but indeed, he did. And thier kiss lasted a while. She wanted all her love for him to be shown through that one single kiss. She stood down now in front of him, and they stared at eachother.

"I uhm...wow, Pam."

She blushed a bit, and looked down at her toes wiggling in her socks.

"I don't even know what to say to that..."

"Shush you don't have to say a word."

They kissed again, but this time, leading right to Pam's bedroom, and they showed no signs of stopping.

Chapter End Notes:

Yay for Pam and Jim!! Lol! Next chapter is the acutal conferntation of KAren and Roy....be prepared for a major fist fight! lol <33



takemyhandx is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked A Stormy Affair also liked 1261 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans