- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I own a Special Edition Red iPod nano and a very large number of shoes.

I do not own The Office.





Pam sat on the terrace of her spacious house, looking out to the countryside. She gave a content sigh. Back in Scranton again. She and Jim did the whole New York thing for a while, but when she found out she was pregnant with their daughter, they both agreed they wanted their children to be raised in Scranton! WHAT? The Electric City!
Pam giggled as she thought of that day so long ago when Michael tried too hard to make Scranton look appealing to the new folks from Stamford.
"What's so funny, Beesly?" Jim asked, pulling up a chair next to his wife. He shot her his famous Halpert grin. She still swooned.
"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about when Michael made that 'Lazy Scranton' video when you came back from Stamford."
"Pam, what did I tell you about recalling Michael's videos? This is a happy place. Happy thoughts."
"Oh please. You're not telling me you didn't find that amusing. And informative too! You know you forgot that the little cars go in the compact spot."
"Okay, you're done, Beesly." Jim laughed and got up from his chair slowly.
"You're not so young anymore, are ya, Halpert? You might just throw your back out if you get up any faster than Grandpa Tom." Pam chuckled.
"And I can still beat you at Sudoku. Suck on that."


----------------------------------------------------------------

Jim liked to mess with his daughter. Pam hated it when he pranked and teased her, but Kathleen was like her father. She did not mind it at all. She would just get him back later.
"Where's my eyeliner?!" Kathleen screamed out in frustration at the ungodly hour of 6 in the morning.
"Honey, I don't know...Just go without it for one day..." Pam said lazily as she rubbed her eyes.
"Dad did that stupid Jell-O thing again, didn't he? Didn't he? I know he hates it that I wear makeup."
"Sweetie. Going to school without eyeliner on for one day will not kill you."
Pam couldn't help but laugh when her daughter's face turned serious suddenly. "That's no laughing matter, mother. It's the leading cause of death in 15 year girls in Pennsylvania."
"You are way too much like your father." Pam laughed as she made her daily coffee in her favorite teal teapot.

Chapter End Notes:
more to come ! i have to go to bed now =]

reviews are lovely.


SaveTheReceptionist is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked A Family Affair also liked 40 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans