- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I wrote this for the We_Take_Five Ficathon. This is a one shot but I'm dividing it into

Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks to ficklevillain for betaing

Lost Luggage (a lesson in miscommunication)

i want everything this company has to offer…

He wore his new dress shirt, straightened his tie with practiced efficiency, and didn’t smile at the receptionist. He opened the door and walked straight into the manager’s office. (Show no weakness.)

 

His desk was scattered with papers and other miscellaneous objects that Dwight could only assume served some obscure functional purpose. The manager was new, according to his research (piece of cake), and he had a lopsided grin (suit excellent, hair not bad, handshake adequate).

 

Hands folded in his lap, he began. This would be too easy.

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are much appreciated.  THis should be all up pretty soon.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans