- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I'm gonna post this in five chapters because some are really long, hope you enjoy

Thank you PuffingNoise for Betaing

Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy!

Dwight arrived exactly 45 seconds before Andy, making sure to park as far form the building as possible. He kept one eye on the Xterra as he marched into the building. Andy had presented a surprising front of compliance, but he knew better. He quickly scanned the entire vehicle before pushing the door open and getting to his desk as fast as possible. He had already checked his messages, hung up his coat and sorted his papers for the day by the time Andy got to the office (wasteful loitering).

 

“Bernard”

 

“Morning Dwight” Andy replied cheerfully, but he wasn’t fooled. The sneak was waiting, but he would mercilessly defeat him and then…

 

“You drive an automatic, correct?”

 

“Umm, I think so,” that grin made his blood boil, but he maintained his stony expression.

 

“Fact: A car that shifts manually gets 2 miles more per gallon of gas than a car with an automatic shift. Your vehicle is clearly inefficient, think about it”

 

Andy blinked (Gotcha)

 

He came out on top that time, too.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you're liking it so far. Reviews are appreciated!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans