- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to PuffingNoise!!

“Alright people let’s move.  Time for a speech from your leader.  Hey Jim, I am your leader-that’s Star Wars. Okay everyone get in”

 

It was Monday, and Michael was giving his weekly morning motivation speech.  Everyone filed into the conference room as Michael nervously glanced at his cue cards. 

 

“Alright everyone, now that we’re all here, I’d like to begin by thanking you for being a part of my family and of our important business-- the business of paper. Without our contribuations to the world there would be more diseases, and less um… anyways paper is important and we sell it, so technically we make money, I mean we make paper and money is paper so we make it and sell it.  To other people.  Dwight what is it now?”

 

"Michael, paper is made of cotton, not paper so the cotton farmers actually are the primary manufacturers of bills.”

 

 "Great Dwight, now you've despired everyone, thanks.  Now I have to start all over.  You've de-spired the entire office with your, umm, argumentation. Luckily I prepared for this... did any one watch?  Okay here we go..."

Chapter End Notes:

Please review!!!

btw if anyone read All the Dwight Moves and wants to beta the rest (two chapters) let me know 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans