- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok, so what did Pam really think about that moon-bounce?! ; )

So today was...well, interesting. Darrel had a safety training sesson in the warehouse only because Michael's an ass and can't follow the rules that have been in place for like...20 years! I enjoyed watching Darrel yell at Michael...yea, that was probably the best part of the day. Scratch that, betting with the office workers was far more fun. I kicked Karens Italian ASS. Mwuaha! Sorry, that was unnecessary. 

Karen and Jim didn't talk as much today like they usually do...I'm hoping that's a good thing. I usually see them sneek out into the stairwell during my break, and the saddest part is, that could have been me if I was true to myself. Damn, Roy. No, I need to stop blaming him, it's my fault. 

Since Roy tried to attack him, Jim hasn't been the same around Karen. Maybe he still has feelings for me? I've been thinking about doing something bold. I want him to see I'm still here and I still love him. And I probably love him more now than I ever did. But how to show him? That's the question. I don't really know, because I am always quiet at work, and I'd rather not cause a scene. Oh, what the hell! I need to do something and fast. Who knows, they might get married if I don't do something!!

Back to the saftey...Michael thought it would be a great idea to show signs of depression by jumping off of the roof and landing on a pink blow-up castle. Yes, that's correct ladies and gentlemen - Michael Gary Scott was going to jump off the roof of Dunder Mifflin on to a moon-bounce. And how he thought he wouldn't really get hurt? Well, that beats me.

Jim and I discovered the castle. Well, actually Creed saw it, but we ran over to it. I sware, Jim couldn't have had a cuter smile when he saw that thing, and for a minute I thought he was acutally going to get in it. And yea, I would have, too. I had this burning urge to kiss him, really hard that day. It was weird. Am I crazy for wanted to get laid by Jim Halpert in a pink moon-bounce castle?! Well, yes, and he'd never do that. Not anymore since he 'evolved.' But screw that, the microwave's beeping so I think my gourmet meal of bagel bites is done. I'll write back later.

* Pam

Chapter End Notes:
How are you guys liking this? I will continue if you review !! =) Thanks for all your support!


takemyhandx is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Diary of Pamela Louise Beesley also liked 23 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans