- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ditto disclaimer to chapter 3
Panic! At the disco was playing through Jim’s car speakers when he picked her up the next day. Roy had stayed out late, got hammered and was sleeping it off during first period so she had called Jim sheepishly just before he left. Of course he had raced over to get her.
    “So, there’s this party…” Pam started slowly. “It’d be a great way for you to get to know people. It’s on Friday night, you in?”
    “Sure,” Jim knew not to get his hopes up. She was going with Roy and she was inviting him as an outside party. But something inside said this night would be different.
    
    School dragged on slowly. Jim received a verbal warning from Dwight for being late for English and had to eat alone when Pam went out with Roy. He instead spent the hour thinking of ways to make Dwight miserable.

    Last period math was usually Jim’s least favorite thing in the whole wide world. He used to believe he would rather eat every text book in the school than have math last period but today was different.
    “Pam! I have the greatest idea… are you alright?” Pam was sitting in her usual spot at the back of the room but Jim had noticed the bruise on her wrist immediately.
    “Yeah, it’s nothing, car door, what’s up?” She forced a smile. Jim knew it wasn’t nothing.
    “Did Roy do that?” He brushed his fingers along her wrist softly, trying to wish her pain away.
    “It was an accident, what’s up?” She repeated herself more forcefully this time.
    “I have the greatest idea! Do you know where Dwight’s locker is?” He smiled mischievously.

    When Dwight turned the corner, he heard the snickers. He ignored them. They were simply distractions from his duties as…
    “Jim!” Dwight yelled. His locker was covered from top to bottom in butter. When he finally managed to get in to his locker, his keys and hall pass were sitting nicely in an orb of green jello.

Chapter End Notes:
... do i have to ask?


TearCatcher is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Let Love in also liked 434 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans