3 [Reviews - 21] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: “Pam, the mating dance is a time honoured tradition, which has been revered by Schrute men for centuries. Proper technique is crucial if you wish to attract your desired partner, even though your choice has virtually no scavenging skills or defensive training.”
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Present Characters: Dwight, Pam
Genres: Workdays
Warnings: Other Adult Theme
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1548 Read: 7000 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: April 14, 2007 Updated: April 25, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This is the product of a prompt from Swedge so thanks for the inspiration.

This is probably going to be three chapters.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by quietdecember [Reviews - 16] 3 (560 words)

thanks to Puffing Noise and edo518 for betaing!

It might be a few days before I get the next chapter to the point where I can post it...

2. Chapter 2 by quietdecember [Reviews - 3] (617 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Thanks to GreenFish for betaing!

Whew, tthanks to everyone who has been read and reviewed-hope you all enjoy!

3. Chapter 3 by quietdecember [Reviews - 2] (371 words)

Thank you Greenfish for betaing!!

enjoy!