- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Michael sends out the letter for the trip, and Pam discovers a secret about Jim's relationships.

ffIt was Friday afternoon, and Pam was begining to get anxious about this years trip. This time, Michael sent out a less mysterious letter:

Dunder Mifflinites,

Are you ready for the best morale boosting weekend ever?! Make sure you pack a bathing suit (which you ACTUALLY need, and Pam...I advise bikini's only.) sunscreen, towels, and booze, baby!! We will be meeting in the parking lot 7:00 AM sharp to find out the destination, then the buses will take us there around 7:30!

Michael. G. Scott.

Pam looked at the letter again for the fifth time and laughed. Did he really think she'd go out in a bikini? She thought about it, since she was trying to become the New Fancy Beesley, that would be a good start.

Things have been weird between her and Jim for a while now. Six months, to be exact. She really wanted to discuss this with him, but didn't know how to. She walked past his desk and went into the breakroom, where she found Jim and she pretended to be looking for something in the vending machine.

"Hey, did you...uhm hear about the trip this year? Any guesses? You can place your bets now or-"

Pam tried to sound as up-beat as possible, but he never even made eye contact with her.

"Nah, I already lost enough money betting last week. I sware-"

He looked at her and smiled.

"I can't believe Creed actually ate that potato! Do you know how much money I lost on that, Beesley. Seriously? You cleaned me out."

She blushed a bit and tugged on her skirt nervously.

"I guess people aren't as predictable as you think..."

She winked at him as she walked back to her desk, she smiled knowing he was staring at her the whole time. She loved to confuse him like that, with those mixed messages. Jim stood in the breakroom, still shocked at her comment, but soon walked back to his desk with a grape soda. Pam approached him again.

"So, grape? I thought you were over that?"

"Oh, uhm. Well, see I tried to move on to bottled water, but it just didn't taste as good as grape. I guess you can't try to replace the stuff you like, even though you try..."

She smiled at him and leaned on his desk, Karen now staring directly at her and she didn't care.

"Oh. I understand completely."

Chapter End Notes:

So do you like this? Well if you do, wait untill they are actually at the beach. ;)  Trust me, JAM fans will loooove it. And I LOVE REVIEWS. So take 30 seconds to make a young girl's day. Thank you. =)


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans