- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Will Pam finnaly fight for Jim now? Well, I know and you don't yet...unless you read this chapter!

Pam sat eagerly at her desk, waiting for the clock to reach 5:00 so she could get out of there. She was trying to avoid eye contact with Jim, after his comment about 'grape soda'. What did he even mean? Was he hitting on me? She came to a conclusion; One she wasn't really expexting - Jim wasn't over her at all. She wanted him, yes, but he was with Karen now. Nothing was going to happen unless she took a stand for that she wanted for once.

----

5:00 rolled around quick enough and Karen walked swiftly out the door, not even waiting for Jim. Pam got a little excited seeing that he wasn't taking her home again. Jim put his coat on, gathered his things and shuffled over to her desk placing his elbows on the counter.

"So, Beesley. Are you ready for the mystery trip or what? I sware if this is some lame business thing I will sue. Or better yet, quit. But then you would have to quit to, you know...to be my personal assistant."

She giggled at his joke and smiled back at him.

"Of course I'm ready. I'm actually going out to buy a bathing suit after work. I was going to borrow one from Kelly but-"

"Paaaaam!!"

Kelly ran over to reception, completely ignoring the fact Pam was having a conversation with Jim.

"If you wanted a bikini why didn't you ask me? I have a red string one that would look amaaaazing on you!!"

Pam blushed and Jim's coloring was a little off as well. Probably the thought of Pam in a bikini was too much for his mind to handle.

"I...I uhm. Sure. Just bring it tomorrow and I'll take it with us."

"Yay! Awesome, Pam!"

She grabbed Ryan's hand and headed for the exit. Jim closed the jellybean container he was eating from and walked to the door.

"Hey, Jim?"

He slowly turned around, eyebrows raised.

"I...uh think you should know something..."

Jim looked around the office to distract his eyes from her beautiful body, but nothing else could catch his eye. It was just him and her now, alone in the dark office, almost exactly like last May...

"Yes?"

She opened her mouth to respond but no words came. Pull it together Pam, this is it. This is what you want right?

She ran up to him and pushed her lips against his hard. At first he was hesitant, but his hands soon ran up her sides and her hands were running through his hair. He opened his mouth slightly to her as she began to bite his lip.

"Pa-"

"Shush I need you with me now. No time for talk."

"No, it's- I love you."

She stopped to smile and continued to kiss him, untill his kisses traveled down to her collarbone and she let out a sigh.

"I'm so in love with you. So much, Jim."

Chapter End Notes:
Do you like this? Next chapter = parking lot meeting & then beach trip! What will hapeen with Pam and Jim now? And how will Karen react to all of this? REVIEWS ARE GOLD. PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS, REVIEW & RATE IF YOU WANT MORE! =)

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans