- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will things get hot on the beach? Or will it all just end up like sunburn. Read to see! =)

Pam pulled into her usual spot in the Dunder Mifflin parking lot to see most of her co-workers already there. She parked her car, grabbed her light blue beach tote and walked out in her unusually revealing ensemble. When she exited the car she noticed Jim talking to Kevin and Dwight, but then that's when he saw her.

"Hello. Jim? Earth to Jim?"

Kevin began to poke Jim's arm, and Jim looked so dazed as if he just regained consciousness.

"Dude, you need to do something about that chick."

He couldn't even find the words to respond.

Pam began to skip quietly over to the circle of co-workers while Karen stopped her by tugging on her arm.

"Hey Pam, want to sit with me and Halpert on the bus? Angela wants me to sit with her and the Party Planning Committee on the ride there and...well, you know how she gets."

Pam raised her hand out in from of her in agreement.

"No explaining is necessary; Sure I'll sit with you."

----

Later on the bus, Pam took her seat next to Karen, and Jim took a seat on the opposite side.

"You know what would be a great game on the way there?"

Karen smiled knowing this was going to be an interesting trip already. Before Karen got to answer, Jim chimed in the conversation.

"Beesley, you are not getting me to play truth or dare."

"Hey!"

She leaned across Karen to slap Jim's arm playfully. As she did so, her low-neckline shirt just got a little lower and it was obvious where Jim was staring. She blushed nervously and sat back down.

"Anyway. Moving on. I was going to say untill someone had to intterrupt! We could play a great game of would you rather, and I must say, I do get a little out of hand with this game."

Karen shook her head in agreement.

"Nice. Kev, you in?"

"Absolutly. Does this mean I get to do anything?"

Pam looked confused, "Well, like what?"

Kevin giggled to himslef as usual. Karen got a little frustrated.

"What Kevin. Tell us or you are not playing."

"I wanted to grab Pam's boobs."

Pam could hear a snort from the other row and saw Jim with his haed turned the other way and shoulders shaking.

"No, Kevin. We- ok game's off."

The rest of the bus ride involved reading, sleeping, or music. No games.

----

Pam took out her beach towel and laid it on the sand. Kelly had given her the bathing suit, but unfortunetly, the part of the beach they were on had no place for her to change. She eventually had Pyllis hold a towel in front of her and Karen held one in back of her so she could get the suit on. She sat on the towel in the red bikini and began to rub suntan lotion on her legs. When she noticed Jim watching her from his beach chair, she decided to make things a little more interesting. She put lotion on her palms and slowly started to rub from her ankles to her knees and then to her thieghs. As she moved slower to the underside of her thiegh, she noticed Jim sitting further up in his chair, watching in amazement.

---

Eventually after repeating this process on her arms and stomach, Jim needed to be closer. He took a towel and placed it next to hers and began a conversation.

"So. How do you feel to know Kevin wants your boobs?"

She giggled and blushed at the same time.

"Shut up, Jim. That's like saying Meridith wants your dick. And I know you don't want that."

He shuttered in disgust.

"Ew, ew...god no. Sorry I said anything."

She laughed quietly while attempting to apply lotion to her back. He smiled at her attempt, but saw she was struggling.

"Here-"

He took the bottle from her and squeezed some into his hands.

"-let me help you."

She started to feel uncomfortable knowing that the entire office is probably fully aware what was going on.

"Jim. I uhm, don't think you sh-"

"Shh. Let me help."

He started from her shoulders, rubbing down to the small of her back and moved upward again to her neck. As he tried to apply some near her neck, the tie of her bikini top loosened. She reached to fix it but he grabbed her hand and placed it on his thigh.

"Don't move it."

She began to get too comfortable with him and tried to talk her way out of the upcomming events.

"Jim I really don't think this is a good idea."

"I think you are wrong."

He placed a kiss on her neck and tugged on her hand to follow him down the sandy paths ahead of them. Yes, it was going to be a long day.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Like where this is going? I know I do! Let me know by reviewing and rating! thanks!


takemyhandx is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Morale-Booster Beach Weekend also liked 71 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans