- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

  1. At 5:03, the elevator is crowded. Pam leans across Jim in order to take a magazine that Phyllis offers her. In doing so, her arm rubs across his chest. She can’t resist stroking him with the magazine as she leans back. She is satisfied at the shiver of pleasure he gives.

  2. In the break room at lunch, Pam seats herself in Jim’s line of vision and then proceeds to check her panty hose for rips. She’s extremely concerned about her upper thigh, she’s positive she felt something tear there earlier. She sticks her tongue out slightly in concentration.

  3. While Jim is on a sales call on the phone, Pam strategically leans across Dwight’s desk to hand him a post-it note saying Phyllis needs him to sign a form. The top three buttons of her shirt have become mysteriously unbuttoned. Jim loses his train of thought and doesn’t make the sale. He’s okay with that.

  4. Michael calls Jim into his office to discuss the next morale-building event. Pam takes notes so Jim sits beside her. As Michael drones on, Pam begins a complex signaling system. When she rubs Jim’s foot with her foot it means, “Say yes”. When she brushes her hair back and trails her fingers down her neck it means “Say no”. Jim’s not sure what the ‘trails her pencil along the inside of his thigh’ means, but he’s willing to wait for further instructions. He’s almost growling his “yes” and “no” answers by the end.

  5. Jim watches Pam and Karen giggling in the Conference Room over the scrapbook Michael is making them put together about “Scranton’s Happy Family”. Whenever Karen puts her head down to place a photo in the album, Pam looks hungrily at Karen, licks her lips, and then looks up at Jim. Several times, while holding Jim’s gaze, she “accidentally” touches Karen. He has an entire conversation with Dwight and later can not recall a single thing said.

  6. In the Conference Room, Michael is giving a speech on Truth in Advertising and why no one should buy Bird’s Eye Peas (don’t ask). Jim and Karen are sitting directly behind Pam. Karen thinks Jim is completely entranced by Michael’s insanity but, in fact, he is bewitched by Pam’s slow, sensual stroking of her earlobe. On the way home from work, he stops to buy five bags of frozen Bird’s Eye Peas. He can’t explain his unnatural craving.

  7. When he calls in sick one day, Pam asks him all the right questions. “Where does it hurt?” “You’re going to be a good boy and stay in bed all day, aren’t you?” “Would you like me to come bring you juice... or anything?” “Would you like me to tell Karen so you don’t have to make another phone call?” “You’ll call me if you feel worse…or if you get bored, right?” He calls her six times that day. She is very good at doing dialogue for Soap Operas without seeing what’s going on. Almost all her dialogue involves premarital sex. He watches every Soap Opera he can find.

  8. They run into each other at the movie theater. He’s on a date with Karen. He sits between them holding a big bucket of popcorn. Several times Pam misses the bucket when she’s grabbing for a handful. Each time she murmurs a little, “Oh.” Jim realizes that the letter “O” is one of the most pleasing sounds in the universe.

  9. Ryan celebrates his first sale (to his uncle’s business) by buying an XBox and having a party. Pam leaves early when she sees that all he has are first-person shooter games. Jim follows her after making sure Karen is completely wrapped up in the game. Playful chatting on Ryan’s lawn leads to Pam lightly stroking Jim’s chest while they’re leaning against Ryan’s car. She apologizes. He apologizes. After she leaves, he doesn’t go back in until Karen comes looking for him.

  10. Somehow, he’s not sure how, Jim and Pam get into a ‘That’s What She Said’ game in the kitchen. The moment at which he bolts into the men’s room is when she strokes her green teapot and with a sidelong glance at him says “Mmmm, it’s all full and warm.” She whistles as she returns to her desk.

 

 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans