- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Pam leaves the office at 11:56, before she leaves she not so discreetly glances at Jim and he not so discreetly leers at her. The fact that he leaves the office at 11:58 isn’t exactly the model of discretion either. However, considering the fact that Karen saw them fogging up the windows in his car earlier this morning- she recognizes that discretion isn’t really their strong point.

 

Karen’s never really been the type to get angry without getting even, but she knows that there isn’t really a way she can hurt them the way he’s hurt her. Not even close, especially since he seems to be floating on cloud 9 these days. Hell, she doubts a bubonic plague could burst his bubble.

 

So she decides to please herself instead, happiness is supposed to be the best revenge isn’t it?

 

So at 1:15 after Jim and Pam have both come back from lunch, when Michael asks Pam to run something down to Darryl in the warehouse, Karen surprises herself by saying that she can do it- that she had something she wanted to talk to Darryl about anyways. This manages to catch Jim’s attention and he gives her a tiny, hesitant smile, as if he’s afraid that she’ll turn on him and gouge his eyes out.  Karen grins back unabashedly. He should be afraid.  By the time she gets to the elevator her adrenalin is pumping just a little and she’s glad that she’s started wearing skirts again.

 

Luckily for her the warehouse staff is totally slammed with work since Roy got fired, most of them don’t even notice her entry and Darryl is alone in his office when she walks in. She hands him the envelope from Michael with her slowest smile, they make a little polite small talk and she not so discreetly pops the top button on her blouse (discretion isn’t really her greatest strength either). Now she knows that he knows she’s single again, unlike most people who work upstairs, Karen more than gives the warehouse workers their due. She knows that they are all at least peripherally aware of the gossip that goes around upstairs, especially when it concerns Pam and Jim. She knows that the members of the warehouse crew aren’t exactly their biggest fans.

 

Darryl’s eyes watch her hands as they toy with a long silky strand of her hair and she’s careful to sigh sadly when he asks her how she’s holding up. She lets her eyes well up for just a second and even though she knows that he knows that she’s full of shit, at least it’s a good excuse for him to put his arm around her and tell her that Jim’s an asshole and that she’ll be ok.

 

She nods and leans her head against his chest and lets her fingers linger there for a moment before letting her hand fall almost to his belt buckle, her knuckles gentle grazing his midsection.

 

She feels him stiffen then move away from her. For a moment she’s afraid he’s going to ask her to leave, instead he closes the door and locks it and then glances at her before he draws the blinds closed. A hint of a blush crosses her cheeks, but then she considers the fact that she’s about to fuck a man whose last name she doesn’t even know how to spell.

 

He draws her towards him as he sits down in his big leather desk chair, she’s tiny compared to his muscular frame and she has a little bit of trouble climbing into his lap. When she finally straddles him she can feel his giant erection in the underside of her thigh and the knowledge that he’s moments away from being inside of her makes her a little wet. Her skirt is bunched up around her hips and he’s gently stroking her firm ass, when he kisses her he tastes like cigars and beer and peppermint. It’s a bizarre combination but she can’t seem to get enough, she leans into his mouth and he lifts her ass so that she’s grinding directly onto his pelvis. He grunts a little and she whimpers, he moves his hand to unzip his pants and she moves aside her underwear. She reaches into her bra and pulls out a condom; she rips it open with her teeth and rolls it onto him. She lifts up a tiny bit to slide into him but he’s quicker than she is and suddenly he lifting her leg over his lap and twisting her so that she’s facing away from him. He pushes her gently onto his desk and the papers that were gathering at the edges blow away with a woosh as she’s pressed flat against the particleboard. And then she’s glad that he turned around because if she had Seen what’s now sliding inside of her she might of lost her nerve because he’s huge and she’s never felt so full before.

 

When he starts to move her back and forth, up and down his length her whimpers turn into cries, he puts his hand lightly against her mouth and gathers up her silky hair in his calloused hand, he tugs a bit and she responds by arching her back and suddenly he’s at The Spot. She can’t help but think of the fact that it always took Jim eons to find the The Spot, but it’s probably because he was never looking that hard. Then all conscious thought flies from her head as he grabs her hips and starts to slam into her in earnest. She feels the pressure building in her belly and even though she hardly ever comes with just sex she starting to hope that his office has really thick walls.

 

He somehow anticipates this (she doesn’t want to think about how many women he’s taken in this office) and suddenly she pulled flush against his body and one of his arms is wrapped around her breast, his hands squeezing her nipple and his other hand is covering her mouth. She’s sure that she’s still loud enough to be heard near the door but she’s not entirely sure she cares.

 

He comes a few moments later pushing himself deeply into her before his arms go lax. When she climbs off of him she gives him a chaste peck on the cheek after she readjusts her clothes.  She whispers ‘thanks,’ into his ear.


He smiles at her a little askew, “Come down and visit anytime.”

 

“Maybe I will,” she says, before winking at him and walking out the door.

 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans