- Text Size +

 

His bedroom is swathed in a late afternoon light so perfect that it could only be created a field of ripe beets set aglow by summer sunshine. In a fit of wanton laziness they’ve retired back to his bedroom after a full day of church, beet harvesting, beet curing and preserving and bible study. As Angela sits primly on the edge of his bed, Dwight feels his heart clench in adoration of this tiny goddess and the desire to indulge in sweet, sweet sexual intercourse overtakes him.

 

“Monkey?” he asks gently.

 

When she sees that look in his eyes she knows that a response is wholly unnecessary and so she begins to swiftly unbutton her modest garments.

 

“Let me, my sweet…” He traces the inside of her wrist, “Oh Monkey, the way you supinate your wrist drives me wild,” he flexes back her hand and places a kiss on the hypothenar eminance of her palm before pulling her first digit into his mouth and tracing his tongue along the curves of her interosseus muscles.

 

Angela lets out a low groan and soon clothes are being pushed off each other’s bodies and Dwight is placing gentle kisses along the side of her face, he begins at the auricle of her ear and he hears her cry out, “Oh Dwight suck on my Pinna please,” he is only too happy to oblige.

 

He kisses his way across her zygomatic arch until he reaches her nares. She reaches out and caresses his cheek, “Oh Dwight your masseter muscle is so strong, I love it when you clench your jaw,”

 

He uses his tongue to explore her oral cavity. He runs his tongue along her incisors and her buccal membranes and then she is returning his kiss with equal ardor and soon his hand is slipping up her lumbar vertebrae, by the time his fingers reach T10 he’s clutching her towards him so that her breasts are pressed against his chest wall. Her fingers dance a path along his gluteus maximus and up towards his deltoid and back again. She presses her fingers into his symphysis pubis and he moans a little.

 

Soon his hands have found their ways to her ischial spines and he’s rubbing his fingers along them. She positions his glans penis at the ostium vaginae and places her own on her clitoris. He pushes his penis into her until his shaft is fully inside her vaginal cavity. He moans as he brings up a hand to her right breast, his finger tracing her areola.

 

“Oh God Dwight, please use your muscles of mastication on me!”

 

 She arches her back and brings her feet up to his gluteus maximus her calcanei pressing against each muscle. She flexes her quadriceps and urges him forward. He kisses cricothyroid cartilage and teases the delicate skin above it with his teeth. She mewls and brings her hand to his occiput, running her fingers along his C3-C5 vertebrae.

 

Soon he is ejaculating inside of her, his testicles retracting. He becomes tachycardic and diaphoretic before finally collapsing on top of her.

 

“Oh Monkey,” he sighs into her clavicle.

 

“Dwight, nobody performs sexual intercourse like you, nobody.”

  

 

Chapter End Notes:
i can't get the image of a naked angela begging dwight to suck on her pinna out of my head, I need to go take a bath.


fasterthansnakes is the author of 17 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans