- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a series of vignettes that came to me after The Job. Mild spoilers through the Job, if you don’t know what goes down at the end and spoilers through Seasons 1 and 2 so far.

 

I do not own these characters, no infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
This is not AU,just some future fluff. I would love to see this go down though. (That's what she said)
Pam had told herself she wouldn’t drink tonight. Even though she was with Jim now, she didn’t think she wanted a repeat of the Dundies two years ago. She didn’t want another drunken kiss, she wanted to fully remember this time.

    “Lucky for you, Michael changed the location, so it looks like you won’t need to sneak in the back of the Chili’s.” Jim tapped his fingers on the desk. It was almost time to leave. Pam giggled, brushing her thumb over his fingers.

    “Can we please just leave?” Pam stood and grabbed their coats off the rack. She tossed him his before throwing his scarf around his neck and pulling him in close for a kiss. His lips were warm against hers and she smiled into his kiss as his stubble grazed her chin.

    “After you m’lady.” Jim swept his arm grandly towards the door and followed her to the car.


    “Thank God Ping is dead!” Jim laughed as Michael announced that he had decided to retire Ping in the spirit of comedy.

    “The Ping is dead!” Pam raised both hands in the air, announcing.

    “Beesley, that was awful,” Jim laughed. He held her hands and gazed into eyes as Michael picked up the mic and began the next award.

    “This is a new award this year. And it goes to the cutest little receptionist Dunder Mifflin has. This year’s award for shortest engagement goes to Pam Beesley!” Michael gestured with the Dundie to Pam who sat, confused.

    “I don’t understand,” Pam shook her head. Jim was standing. He moved in front of her and reached into his pocket. Pam’s breath caught in her chest as he got on one knee and pulled a ring box from his pocket.

    “Pam, I’ve been in love with you since your first day at Dunder Mifflin and when I’m with you, I know who I am. Will you marry me?” Jim opened the box and looked at her, his eyes full of hope.

    “Yes Jim, I can, I will.” She put her hand on his cheek and pulled him in to kiss her. He slipped the ring slowly on her finger and she helped him stood.

    “Now, go get your award Beesley.” He pushed the small of her back towards Michael.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans