- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm sorry if this has been done, I wasn't sure but I wrote it anyways.

no infringement is intended 

Dwight had been gone all week on his honeymoon with Angela and today Michael was in New York for meetings. Jim and Pam were bored. There was nobody to mess with, especially since “Drew” was so goddam calm! Pam was growing restless so she headed off to the kitchen for lunch.

    “This place is way to quiet!” Jim was sitting at the table eating the ham and cheese Pam had made him this morning. She smiled to herself as he bit into it thoughtfully.

    “There is literally nobody here to mess with!” Pam threw herself into the seat next to him, accidentally-on-purpose rubbing against his chest. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close, kissing her neck softly.

    “Back to work for me,” Jim sighed and stood. He finally released her hand and went back to her desk. Pam ate her salad with a smile before returning to work. She watched Jim as he filed paperwork, filled orders and played Sudoku.

    Finally he reached into his desk to grab his stapler and groaned. He spun around with the plate of green jello enclosing his stapler and raised an eyebrow at Pam who giggled.

    “I couldn’t help it! I was bored!” She snickered behind her desk.

    “Well don’t laugh yet missy, check your drawer.” Jim grinned. Pam scowled mockingly at him as she opened the drawer to retrieve the jello. Instead of a stapler or calculator sat a diamond ring. Pam held her breath as Jim walked towards her.

    “Marry me Pam?” He got on a knee right there in the office, everyone falling silent. Pam smiled.

    “Of course!” She nodded before smearing some jello on his face.

Chapter End Notes:
review? pretty please

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans