- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
again, not AU, just fluff.
“You hungry?” It had been another late night at work and Pam and Jim were sitting the conference room, going through paperwork. Jim put the last file in the box and stood. “I think there is stuff for my famous grilled cheese in the fridge.”

    “I’m starving. Are you up for another roof date?” She winked at him as she put the box on the floor and tucked her chair in.

    “Meet you there in 10 minutes?” He kissed her quickly, leaving her wanting more.

    “Make it 5,” she turned and walked towards the break room.
    “I come bearing chips, grape soda and the one cupcake left in the vending machine.” Pam pulled these objects from a plastic bag, placing them on the cooler in front of them.

    “Well, I have two world famous grilled cheese sandwiches.” Jim gestured to the two napkin covered plates on the lid of the cooler. Pam smiled and reached for one of the plates.
    
    “Wait!” Jim stopped her hand. “Yours is this one,” he pushed the other plate towards her. She gave him a confused look but accepted the plate. She pulled the napkin off the top and gasped. On top of the grilled cheese sandwich sat the most beautiful diamond ring she had ever seen.

    “Jim?” She turned to him as he picked up the ring and slipped it onto her finger.

    “I love you and the last time we sat on this roof, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Marry me Pam?” He squeezed her hand lightly.

    “I thought you’d never ask.” She kissed him.

Chapter End Notes:
review?

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans