- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fluffy smut. :D

I changed the rating of the story for this chapter. I don't think that the smut is explicit -- I tried to make it as moderate as I could.

I hope you enjoy.

November 18, 2006

She hurried down the last couple of blocks to Jim’s home. There was a light snow falling around her and she silently cursed at herself for choosing to wear such a short skirt to work that day. Her legs were numb, and her breath puffed out in white clouds in front of her eyes. She just wanted to get inside where it was warm, where she could be with Jim and where she didn’t have to worry about work or school or anything.

She slipped on a patch of slippery slushy snow right before she reached his corner. A woman out walking her dog looked over her shoulder just as Pam fell onto her hip, but didn’t react in any way and just continued to walk away. Pam pulled herself up onto her hands and knees and carefully stepped upright – her legs shaky, still numb. Her hip throbbed under her coat and clothing and as she brushed herself off she noticed a large brown smudge on her pink coat.

I hope that’s mud…she thought to herself before she quickly dashed to the stairs and made her way up to the front door of the townhouse.

She rang his doorbell and impatiently tapped her toe, waiting for him to answer the door. He wasn’t expecting her, she had decided to come by and surprise him once she had gotten off of work. She hoped that he wasn’t busy. She could see the lights in his apartment were on, so she was glad that he was at least home.

There was no answer, so she rang his buzzer again, hoping and praying to the light above the door that he would come soon. She stomped her feet on the concrete porch a couple of times, trying to regain feeling in her legs without much luck.

“Pam!” he swung the door open and Pam felt like jumping into his arms she was so happy to feel the rush or warm air from inside start circling around her legs.

“Thank goodness you’re home!” she exclaimed as she rushed past him without even being let in.

“What are you doing here?” he asked as he closed the door behind him and followed her into his living space. “Or more importantly, where are your pants?” He looked down at her bare legs and seriously wondered.

“I’m wearing a skirt,” she replied as she slipped off her shoes and rushed into his kitchen without even taking her coat off.

“How short is it?” he asked as he blindly followed her, continuing to stare at her lower body.

“Short enough,” she replied with a wink as she ran a paper towel under the water of the sink and started to blot it at the large brown mud stain on the side of her coat.

“Can I take your coat?” he asked.

“Hang on, I don’t want this to stain,” she replied as she continued to blot at the brown splotch.

“How did that happen?”

“I fell,” she replied with a bashful grin, though she was ecstatic that the mud was coming out. “I hope that I didn’t ruin any fun plans that you might have had for tonight.” She threw the dirty paper towel into his trash and pulled the coat away from her torso.

“No…” she thought that maybe he was going to say more, but he seemed to be struck dumb the second she peeled her coat off.

“What?” she asked as she turned around slowly, the skirt rising just a little bit higher.

“Wow,” he replied as he stared at her dumbly.

“I didn’t know I had that effect,” she said with a smile as she hung her coat up on a peg. “And to think I didn’t get any extra tips tonight.”

She walked over to his living room couch and launched herself up in the air and over the arm of the couch, landing in the cushions, and her skirt lifting far up around her legs.

“Holy god,” Jim said as he walked over to her and tried not to stare at her lying on his couch – legs dangling haphazardly over the arm, skirt nearly up around her hips, her dark red sweater showing off a glimpse of her stomach and her hair scattered everywhere around her head.

“What is it Halpert?” she asked as she tugged at the bottom of her sweater then the bottom of her skirt.

“Why…um…” he cleared his throat nervously. “Why did you decide to come here tonight?”

“Should I leave?” she asked flatly.

“No, I’m just…” he cleared his throat again.

“Why do you think I’m here?”

“To…uh…”

“To see you,” she finished with a happy smile. He walked to the other end of the couch and sat near her head and looked down at her.

“How long have we been together so far?” he asked.

“Three months maybe,” she replied as she thought back to the day that she asked him to be her boyfriend.

“And…how many times have we had sex in those three months?” he asked. She swung her legs off the arm of the sofa and gathered herself up in front of him.

“Zero,” she replied.

“Exactly,” he said. “Now…three months seems to be an awfully long time to wait for something like that…”

“What are you suggesting?” she asked with wide eyes and a fake offended disposition. He shrugged. “Are you suggesting that I compromise my good, Christian morals?”

“Are you religious?”

“Not really.”

“That’s what I thought.”

“Still,” she continued, “I’d hate for you to think of me of any less than a lady.”

“I would hate that too,” he replied with a grin. “But you know what else I would hate?”

“What?”

“For you to continue sitting next to me in that adorable cute little skirt of yours and get a single chance to touch you,” he said.

“Hmm, you make a point,” she said with a quick nod.

“Do you think three months is long enough?” he asked. She looked around his living room with a huge smile on her face, drawing out the moment for as long as she could.

“Yes.”

“Do you want to go upstairs right now and fool around a little?”

“Absolutely I do,” she said.

She quickly jumped up off of his sofa and skipped up his stairs ahead of him. Every step that she took up the stairs, Jim lagged behind a little bit, hoping that he would be able to catch a glimpse of underneath her skirt. She stopped near the top step and looked down at him, then pulled the cotton fabric of her skirt close to her legs.

“Jim Halpert, I never knew you were such a voyeur,” she said before she quickly skipped up the last couple of stairs and then quickly rounded the corner towards his bedroom.

She stood in the doorway of his room until he made it to the top of the stairs. Once both of his feet were on the second floor, she darted into his bedroom and practically did a somersault onto his bed, the back of her skirt flipping up over her hips flashing Jim a glimpse of her pink and white striped panties. He stopped dead in his tracks in the middle of his doorway as he watched her quickly flip over with a squeal to conceal herself.

“Pam Beesly,” he said as he shook his head. “You are…you are going to be the demise of me.” She rolled over onto her stomach, propped her elbows on the mattress and held her chin in her hands. She kicked her legs behind her rapidly and licked her bottom lip while looking Jim in the eyes.

“What are you doing?” he asked nodding towards her legs.

“My legs were a little numb from the walk here,” she replied with a bashful smile.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked as he slowly approached the bed.

“Something…anything,” she replied.

“Did you wear that skirt for me?” he asked.

“Maybe,” she replied as she continued to kick her legs.

“You think I like short skirts?” he asked.

“If you don’t, I think you do now,” she replied as she moved her hips just so that the skirt rose in the back, so it was only barely covering the pink and white cotton against her skin.

“You’re evil,” he said with a grin as he peeled off his socks and sat next to where she laid the bed.

“You’re aroused,” she said, also with a grin, as she looked at his lap.

“Christ…” he turned a little to try and maneuver his way from her line of sight.

“What? It’s not like I won’t be seeing it anyway,” she said quietly as she dropped her head onto the top of his comforter and turned her eyes towards him.

“Are you intoxicated?” he asked after a brief moment of silence.

“What?”

“Have you been drinking?”

“No! Why would you ask that?”

“You just seem to be…different than usual.”

“No, I have not been drinking,” she stated, “and…no! I have not been drinking.” He nodded and sprawled out next to her, one of his legs tangling around one of hers. She giggled a couple of times and her face started to straighten a bit and the two of them lay in silence for a few moments as the air between the two of them started to quickly change.

“Hi,” she said as she blinked.

“You’re gorgeous,” he said softly as he scanned her face, her eyes, her hair and the curves of her torso. She felt herself flush from her neck all the way to her forehead and her eyes ducked away from him. “What?”

“Nothing,” she said shyly.

“You’ve never been told you’re gorgeous?” he asked quietly as a hand came up and brushed some curls from her cheeks and tucked a few locks of hair behind her ear.

“Oh it’s been a long time,” she replied with a sigh and she closed her eyes slowly as Jim’s hand brushed against her cheek. She scooted closer to him until their noses almost touching and she softly kissed him. Her lips trailed back and forth over his as if she was trying to taste and feel everything that he had touched his lips to during the day.

“Wow,” he whispered when she pulled away and scanned her eyes.

“You always say that whenever you kiss me,” she said quietly with a small smile.

“I mean it,” he said as his lips softly touched hers again.

When they pulled away from one other again, they both stared at the other in silence, unable to formulate the words that they desperately wanted to communicate. Pam opened her mouth as if she was going to say something, but then she just shyly shook her head and looked away.

“What?” Jim asked, breaking the silence.

“I…” she stammered a bit, “I don’t know.”

“What?”

“I just don’t know what to say,” she said with a bashful look on her face.

“When was the last time…”

“Really? You want to ask me that?” she asked, clearly knowing that the end of the sentence was going to be him asking her when she last had sex. He shrugged.

“I guess I’m just curious,” he replied.

“I don’t remember,” she said flatly.

“You don’t remember? Or you don’t want to say?” he asked.

“I don’t remember,” she replied, and it was true, she didn’t remember. It had been sometime before the wedding, a long time before the wedding actually. The stress of having to plan almost everything herself had eaten away at her sex life, and Roy’s ‘last days of freedom’ behavior started to really rub on her nerves so she had become somewhat celibate in the months leading up to her wedding.

“Really?” she nodded.

“What about you?” she asked.

“It’s been…at least a year,” he replied.

“I’m sorry,” she replied, her eyes wide.

“Well, no need to look at me like a raving lunatic,” he said with a chuckle. She giggled softly herself and ducked her head under his chin.

“I just need you to…”

“Slow.”

“Yeah.” She looked up into his eyes again and kissed him once more, lingering along his bottom lip before she abruptly pulled away and stood up.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“I need to use the bathroom,” she replied with a quick smile as she allowed herself to flick her skirt up again, giving him the slightest glimpse of her panties again.

“You know, for someone that wants to take it on the slow side…you’re certainly a tease,” he said as he watched her walk out of his bedroom.

 

He snapped awake from his thoughts when he heard the toilet flush through the wall and his eyes quickly darted to the side of his bed where he had thrown his jeans. He figured there was really no use in keeping them on – he was still wearing his underwear – after all, they probably were going to be spending a lot of their time for the remainder of the evening in his bed. Who wore jeans in bed anyway?

She walked through the frame of the doorway and shut the door behind her. She walked to the foot of the bed and began to fumble with the button on the side of her skirt.

“What are you doing?” he asked as he watched her fingers.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” she asked as she looked up at him with a slightly furrowed brow.

“It looks like you are moving a little fast,” he replied.

“It looks like you already have yourself,” she said as she looked at his naked legs and then the pair of jeans crumpled up on the floor next to the bed.

He wondered how she did it, as her fingers grasped for the zipper and slowly slid it down the side of her thigh. They had been together for three months, he had known her for more than a year, he had felt something for her for a little under a year and yet as she stood in front of him – in front of his bed – taking her skirt off in a swift and delicate motion, he felt as nervous as he had the very first time he had ever laid his eyes on an actual naked woman – and she wasn’t even naked yet!

“What?” she asked as she tossed the dark skirt over on top of his jeans and slid along the bed to be next to his body again.

“What?”

“You’re looking at me like…”

“I want you?”

“Or something like that.”

“Maybe it’s because I do,” he said as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close against his body.

“What are you going to do?” she asked quietly.

“What do you want me to do?” he asked in reply. She bit her bottom lip, and he had to fight every urge in his body to wrap his fingers tightly around the loose curls in her hair and kiss every inch of her face – every inch of her body.

She pulled her legs around and sat up on her knees and lifted her hands above her head.

“What?”

“Take off my sweater,” she said with a smile.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

He pulled himself up onto his knees and wrapped his fingers around the bottom of her sweater.

“You sure?” he asked.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” she asked in reply. He mumbled something to himself and she smiled as the knuckles of his fingers began to rub against the bare skin of her stomach as he slowly peeled the sweater away from her torso. He felt a lump form in his throat when he pulled the sweater up around her breasts, and he couldn’t resist running each of his pinky fingers along the cotton of her bra. He smiled when her torso shifted towards him very slightly from the touch and he finally pulled the sweater up off over her head – her soft curls momentarily following the path of the sweater, before falling around her shoulders.

Jim wanted to say something – anything – as he took her in. He opened his mouth to say something, but instead of speaking, he quickly wrapped his arms around her back and brought his mouth hungrily against hers. One of his hands quickly trailed up her backbone and his fingers knotted themselves in her hair and he pulled her head towards him just so he could kiss her with more fury.

He held her tight against his body and then slowly reclined back into his pillows, pulling her down on top of him. She followed without any hesitation, their lips never once parting. She straddled his legs quickly, pressed her chest against his and cupped his face in her hands as she kissed him, allowing the tips of her fingers to play with the stray wisps of hair that fell around his ears.

She held her hips above his for a few moments, uncertain about actually lowering herself to his body. She couldn’t see his arousal, but she certainly knew it was present – just waiting for her to give her word and say, “Yes, let’s do this”. As his tongue became more insistent, prowling along her lips, running along the bottom of her teeth; she knew that she was as ready as she was ever going to be. She brought her hips down on top of his and her entire torso pressed against his as she kissed him as insistently as he had been kissing. His mouth dropped open and he moaned quietly against her bottom lip and her chin and she immediately backed away, scooting herself down towards his knees.

“What?” he asked as she broke away from him – he suddenly felt a lot colder than he had just a minute ago.

“Sorry,” she replied with an embarrassed smile and she shook her head, “I…you surprised me is all.”

“What did I do?” he asked.

“You just…you made a noise and it…” she shook her head again, “sorry, I feel silly now.” She pulled herself off of his legs and crept back up along the side of his body.

“Have you never been with someone who likes to make noises?” he asked as he nuzzled his chin against the crook of her neck and exhaled loudly against the bottom of her ear while tickling the side of her stomach. She expected to giggle, but instead she arched her back, pressing her stomach into his and exhaled loudly against his ear.

“I have but…” she whispered as she felt like there was a swarm of butterflies in her stomach. His lips danced on the side of her neck and she quickly closed her eyes tightly as she felt a jolt of electricity run from her neck all the way to her toes.

“But what?” he asked as the tip of his tongue teased her earlobe and her hands fisted around the soft cotton of the t-shirt he was still wearing.

“I don’t know…” she panted as she shoved the cotton up around his chest, suddenly feeling a desperate need for him. “I forgot the question.” He kissed the dip in her neck and she pressed her hips against his again, exhaling loudly against his forehead.

“Are you going to run away if I make another noise?” he asked against the other side of her neck, his lips trailing up to her jaw and seeking her lips again. She shook her head ‘no’ as his lips briefly parted from hers and she tried to say the word as well, but it only came out as a desperate squeak in her voice.

He smiled as her hips moved in small circles against his and it was his turn to make a desperate panting sound.

“You ready?” he asked as his eyes met hers. She bit her bottom lip and nodded vigorously. He smiled and quickly hooked his fingers around the elastic hem of her panties and pulled them down around her thighs in a swift motion. She kicked them the rest of the way off, flinging them into a far corner of the room. His hand traced the curve of her leg until it found the center and he buried his hand between her legs. She quickly wriggled away from his touch and took a deep breath.

“No,” she said quietly.

“You don’t want…”

“No, I’m ready,” she insisted as she quickly peeled the t-shirt off of his chest and hooked her fingers around the elastic of his boxers.

“But Pam, I…” he didn’t really know why he was arguing with her as she pushed the cotton underwear down to his knees. “It’s not going to be long…”

“I’m fast,” she said quickly as one of her legs wrapped around both of his and she started to pull him towards her – on top of her.

“It’s been…”

“Long, I know,” she said quickly as she met his lips again. He started to position himself on top of her when he suddenly stopped and he broke the kiss with her.

“Wait, Pam,” he pushed down on her shoulder with one hand and looked around frantically.

“What?” she breathed, a twinge of a whine in her voice.

“It’s just…I don’t think I have any…” he looked over towards his bedside table.

“It’s fine, don’t worry,” she said quickly as she tried to pull him down.

“But you…”

“I fine,” she said, “I don’t have anything, I take the necessary precautions…” She wrapped her arm around the back of his neck and pulled him down towards her and kissed him.

“You sure?”

“Yes!”

“Absolutely?”

“Yes! Absolutely!” Her hips bucked upwards into his and he groaned softly. He’d have to trust her on this one because there was no way that he was going to be able to wait any longer.

He pushed inside of her swiftly and she made a soft moaning noise that he had never heard before. The two of them froze for a moment, hardly breathing and simply staring at one another.

“Keep going,” she said in a small voice, urging him on as she lifted her head towards his, kissing the side of his neck and wrapping her arms around his back. She pulled him close to her body and savored the sensation of every muscle in his body moving against hers as he circled his hips on top hers.

He buried his head in the side of her neck, the sweat on his forehead sticking to her hair that seemed to circle him as he kept up his quick pace. His breathing sped up quickly, and she could feel his heart racing against her chest and the tips of her fingers. He groaned quietly a couple of times, and she wrapped her legs around the back of his legs, bringing him even closer against her body.

She came suddenly, and she surprised herself at how loudly she moaned against his hair at the top of his head. It seemed to momentarily surprise him as well, but hearing her release seemed to be the exact thing that was able to send him over the edge. He groaned again, biting softly at her shoulder before the two of them fell silent – all with the exception of their breathing.

They lay in silence for a few moments, neither of them daring to speak or even move.

“You weren’t kidding,” Jim said, the first to speak, his lips moving against the top of her chest.

“About what?”

“Being fast,” he replied. She giggled softly and maneuvered her hips away from his, breaking their connection.

“It’s been a long time,” she said with a smile as she rolled onto her side and looked him in the eyes.

“Yeah,” he said, returning her smile. He kissed her softly on her lips again, his hand softly caressed her cheek and as he pulled his lips away, his hand continued to linger.

“So…” she said with a sigh.

“Are you going to spend the night?” he asked as his fingers trailed along the side of her neck.

“Do you want me to?”

“Kind of,” he replied with a boyish grin.

“Of course I will,” she said as she snuggled against his body and ducked her head under his chin. They stayed silent for a couple more minutes until Pam started to giggle softly.

“What?” Jim asked as he pulled away and looked down at her.

“I hate that I’m thinking this because it’s so horribly cliché of me,” she replied with a goofy smile.

“What’s that?”

“I think I could fall in love with you,” she said before she quickly ducked under his chin again and snuggled in close to his body.

“I think I could too,” he said softly as he ran his hand through her hair and kissed her softly on the top of her head.

Chapter End Notes:

*bows*

I hope that you enjoyed it. :)

Seriously, let me know what you think.

And as an ominous word of warning...this is probably one of the last fluffy chapters for a while. It gets kind of angsty (don't worry though! The fluff will return!)


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans