- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Here's my drabble-y ode to the fantastic and hysterical "His Cheeseburger" video on YouTube, courtesy of Juleshortstuff. This is what happens when a song and concept get into my head and I sing uncontrollably for two days straight.

Thanks SO much to TooLateKev and Edo518 for the beta. It's funny how difficult it is to write 100 words exactly. Microsoft Word insists that it's 100 words, but MTT says it's 99. Hmmm.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jim’s parents owned a cottage and near it stood Jim’s favorite restaurant, where he’d get the best burgers ever. They were slightly greasy, tasting of onions and gooey cheese, and he adored them.


Once, the family went out to lunch, and they discovered the restaurant was closed until later. Jim wanted to wait, but they drove to Denny’s instead. Jim looked sadly at the menu. He might enjoy Denny’s burgers somewhat, but they were no substitute for his precious cheeseburgers.  His sister scoffed, “Burgers are all the same,” but Jim knew that a cheeseburger is not always just a cheeseburger.  



McGigi is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked His Precious Cheeseburger also liked 202 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans