- Text Size +

            “Spamster!”

            “Pam – M – S”

            “Pammy want a cracker?”

            Honestly, she should have seen it coming when she interviewed.

            “Pam Beesly… the Paminator. So, you want to be our receptionist. It’s very important, because you are the face of the company, you know. You are the first one everyone sees. At least you are hot. The last person who interviewed – yech.”

             “Um… yeah. I know I don’t have a lot of experience, but I am organized and dedicated.”

            “I see you are dating Roy from the warehouse – ”

            “Actually, we just got engaged,” Pam smiled as she showed him her ring.

            “Wow. That’s… that’s just great. I always wanted to get married. I was engaged once. Susie Edwards. 5th grade. She moved away before we got married though. Broke my heart.”

            “Oh… um, sorry.”

            “Oh well. Her loss, you know.”

            “Yeah, definitely.”

            “Well, I can tell you are going to fit in great here. You’re hired.”

            “Fantastic. Thank you so much.”

            “Ah, you mean PAMtastic.”

            “Pam-a-lama-ding-dong.”

            Pam sighed and brushed a stray hair from her face, “What, Michael?”

            “Making copies. Eeew, busy work.”

            Pam glanced at her computer, her game of Freecell in progress. “I’m not making any copies.”

            “So, Pamera, messages. Information superhighway. If you can’t keep up, get out of the way.”

            “No new messages, you just checked five minutes ago.”

            “Oh,” Michael looked crestfallen at this news. “I guess I will go back to my office then. Unless…” Michael’s voice trailed off, hopeful.

            “Nope, that’s all.”

            “Okay, Pamalicious. Back to work now, you hear me?”

Chapter End Notes:
I want to thank everyone at TWoP who gave me suggestions for Michael. It is a thousand times better because of them, and therefore, they deserve a thousand thanks. And I borrowed slight bits from the script (Health Care) for that section. I claim no ownership – that is Paul Lieberstein’s brilliance.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans