- Text Size +
The Great Mutato hadn’t found love even after the Jerry Springer Show, so it was with a heavy heart he left his home in search of a wife.  He traveled from California towards the east, and arrived in Scranton, Pennsylvania frustrated.  The bags were dropped at the motel and he decided to catch a movie.  He found The One, walking down Spruce Street in stretch pants.  She was humming a Cher song-- it had to be a sign—so he followed her until she went inside a condo.  When he was certain no one was around, he quickly crept inside.
Chapter End Notes:

The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place... It's been said that the fear of the unknown is an irrational response to the excesses of the imagination. But our fear of the everyday, of the lurking stranger, and the sound of foot-falls on the stairs, the fear of violent death and the primitive impulse to survive, are as frightening as any x-file, as real as the acceptance that it could happen to you. -Fox Mulder in Irresistible (2x13)

 



dylan619xf is the author of 4 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans