- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was inspired by the lovely EverybodyHurts over at the TWoP boards who wanted to read a smutty fic inspired by THIS photo of John Krasinski from the new issue of GQ.

Me being the smut-monger that I am, with nothing better to do this weekend ... I could not resist. :D

Disclaimer: I own nothing. I am in no way associated with any of the original owners and I intend absolutely no harm.

Author's Chapter Notes:
I have no idea if there's a country club anywhere around Scranton. Given the setting of the photo, it's really the only location that I could think of. I wasn't really going for any sense of realism here. Just...smut.

Jim left work early that day, and as he left he dropped a note on Pam’s desk telling her to go to the local country club after she got off of work and meet him in the billiard room. She didn’t have time to object and she didn’t have time to tell him that she would be much later than he wanted her to show up. Michael hadn’t done everything that he was supposed to do and as a result, she and a few others had to stay late to compensate.

She didn’t bother to change from her work clothes because she was already an hour and a half late when she stepped out into the Dunder Mifflin parking lot. By the time she actually arrived at the country club, she was two hours late because she didn’t want to bother with valet parking.

When she walked inside, she felt lost. She barely even knew that the area had a country club, and she could not figure out why Jim had told her to meet him at one. When was the last time he went someplace like this?

“Can I help you?” a male voice asked from somewhere over towards her right.

“Oh, yeah,” she replied, whirling around. “I’m looking for a billiard room?”

“Take a right, go down the stairs and then take another right and it’s near the end of a hallway,” the male said quickly.

“Thanks,” she said.

She took the man’s directions and soon found herself in what felt a little like a basement and standing in front of two massive wooden doors with a bronze plaque on the door that read “Billiards”. She opened the doors, expecting to make a comment apologizing to Jim about how late she was to meet him or make a comment teasing him about the idea of bringing her to a country club of all places. Instead, she stopped herself half-way in opening the door because she was so taken by his appearance in front of her.

He appeared to be playing alone which made her sad at first, but that was soon followed by a rush of excitement – they were alone, and if she knew anything about Jim, it was what he liked to do when the two of them were alone. However, his solitude wasn’t the only thing that made her heart race, it was his entire appearance. He had evidently changed after work because there was no way that he would be caught dead wearing pants like those at the office. His legs were so long in those snug, white pants. She wondered why she had never noticed them before in the past. His torso was so poised, leaning far forward for the perfect shot. His face was lost in concentration; so much so that he still hadn’t noticed her presence in the doorway. Finally, her eyes traveled along his broad shoulders and down his arms to his hands – those hands. Those big, strong hands of his that she knew – from experience – could make her come in seconds.

She felt weak in the knees as he began to turn the wooden cue in his hands and his palm lay flat against red, velvet top of the table. She bit her lip as she watched his index finger curl around the cue and his opposite arm drew the cue back ever-so-slightly to take the shot. He licked his lips slowly and drew in a sharp breath and she felt her legs weaken beneath her.

She coughed softly just as he thrust the cue forward. Her cough evidently startled him and instead of hitting the cue ball, the front of cue scraped against the top of the table.

“Sorry,” she said with a weak grin as she walked towards the table.

“You scared me,” he said with a smile as he composed himself and stood up straight.

“You’re so…tall,” she said softly as she gazed up into his face. He laughed and kissed her softly on the forehead.

“You know that I’m tall,” he said with a smile as he repositioned himself to the same spot he had been standing in before and gave himself a second try.

“I know,” she said quietly. And she did know that he was tall, but for some reason, seeing him as he was only further affirmed the fact.

“Why are you so late?” he asked after he made the shot that he had initially set out to go for before her interruption.

“Michael didn’t get a whole lot of work done today,” she replied. “And then I had to drive here. Why are we at a country club anyway?”

“Well, my initial intention was for you to come and hang out with some of my friends from school,” he said. “But they all left about an hour ago.”

“So we’re alone?” she asked in a voice that was a little more suggestive than she had intended.

Jim shot her a glance that read, “Oh really?” and she felt her cheeks turn a little pink in embarrassment.

“I didn’t mean…” she stammered. “I mean…no, I didn’t mean anything.”

“Sure you didn’t, Beesly,” he said quietly as he handed her his cue stick.

“What’s this for?” she asked as he held the wooden pole in her hands awkwardly.

“You want to play, right?” he responded.

“I’m afraid I won’t be any good,” she said. “I don’t even know how to play.”

“You think it’s hard?” he asked. “All you’re doing is hitting a ball with a stick.” She laughed softly and propped her hip up against the side of the pool table.

“Tell me what to do,” she said with a nonchalant shrug.

“You really don’t know how to play?” he asked. She simply smiled and shrugged in reply. “Okay, Beesly. Although I’m pretty much positive that you’re lying, I’ll instruct you.”

“Thank you,” she quickly interjected.

“Okay,” he instructed, “the white ball there is the cue ball. You use that to hit all of the other colored balls on the table…” she started to giggle softly and she tentatively put her hand against his shoulder.

“Okay, okay,” she said quickly, “I know how to play.”

“Thank goodness,” he said as he backed up. “Take your shot then.”

She smiled and started to poke him away with the butt end of the cue stick until he was standing a safe distance behind her. She bent forward and pushed her hips back, then smiled to herself because she knew that she had just given him quite the view. She positioned the cue in her hands and twisted her hand around it – making sure that he could see what she was doing – and thrust it forward quickly. She hit the cue ball perfectly, but it only barely grazed the edge of one of the balls still remaining on the table. She stepped back, straightened herself upright and shrugged.

“Here,” she said handing the cue back to Jim. He took the cue in his hands and she brushed her palm against his chest. There was something different about his face, she noticed as she walked by him. She walked around to the other side of the table, and as she did, she undid the top two buttons on her blouse.

She leaned forward, resting her arms on the ledge of the table as he positioned himself in front of her on the other side. Their eyes met and she bit her bottom lip to try and hide a mischievous smile.

“Are we alone?” she asked quietly.

“We’re alone,” he replied.

“You sure?” she asked as she rose her eyebrows slightly.

“A hundred percent positive,” he replied as he looked back down towards where he was aiming and started to slide the cue back and forth underneath his hands. She leaned forward a little more, letting the sides of her shirt fall open slightly to the point where he could see the lacy edges of her bra. He looked up at her just as he slowly licked her bottom lip and smiled at him.

“What?” he asked.

“Feeling naughty?” she asked in reply.

“I wasn’t…” he replied and he looked down towards her cleavage and choked on the air in his throat, “until now.”

She smiled and stood up straight again, “Take your shot.”

He took a deep, shaky breath and thrust the cue forward, hitting the cue ball and sinking the 4 ball into the pocket closest to where Pam stood.

“Nice job,” she said as she walked back to the other side of the table and to take the cue from him. He wouldn’t immediately let go, and instead he pulled her towards him and pushed her hips against the edge of the table with his own.

“What?” she asked, as she felt her heartbeat pick up just a little bit more.

“What are you doing?” he asked, his lips only inches from hers and a somewhat dangerous flicker of light in his eyes.

“I’m playing pool,” she replied as his hand broke away from the cue. “What are you doing?” She resisted every single urge in her body to give into his lips right then and there. Instead, she pushed him away from her and turned around to position herself for her next shot.

“We are alone,” he said quietly as she leaned forward and brought her hand back, her fingertips dancing along the shaft of the cue.

“The doors don’t lock,” she said quietly, “someone could come in at any moment.” She moved the cue back and forth through her hands twice and she suddenly felt Jim pressing his body against hers, mimicking her posture against her back.

“We’re alone,” he assured. One of his hands traced the curve of her spine as she bent forward while the other hand slowly ran down her arm towards her hand on the cue.

“Let me take my shot, Halpert,” she said in the strongest voice that she could manage, although she could tell that her body was ready to betray every single protest in her mind about having sex in a public place at any moment.

He pressed his hips against the back of hers as she pushed the cue forward and immediately she could feel his insistency pressing against her. It made her completely fumble and fall forward slightly, completely missing the shot.

“You’re bad,” she said as she turned around and pulled on the thin tie hanging around his neck. “You are so bad.”

She leant on the table and pulled him close to her. She could smell the faint scent of cologne on his neck and again, she could feel him pressing into her as he pushed his hips against hers.

“Did you really have friends here earlier?” she asked.

“Yes,” he replied. “And I’m sad you didn’t get to meet them.”

“I’m sorry,” she said as she wrapped her hand around the tie and pulled his head closer to hers.

“This may get us banned from this establishment,” he said quietly as her lips softly brushed against the corners of his mouth.

“I don’t care,” she said, “I’ve never cared for country clubs.”

He pressed his lips against hers ferociously, devouring her lips with his own. She immediately pulled away and hopped up onto the side of the billiard table and spread her legs wide so he could press himself between them. She pulled him down to her lips again, using his tie and her fingers quickly started to work at the buttons on his shirt.

The sensation of her fingertips brushing against the bare skin on his chest sent him into a fury and he immediately started working at the buttons on her shirt, undoing them all much quicker than she had. Within no time at all, he had undid her shirt and it was lying discarded towards a corner of the table.

Pam pulled off Jim’s jacket, with some help from him and immediately went to work undoing the knot on his tie. She was continuously distracted by the sensation of the tip of his tongue running down her neck, trailing her collarbone and the grip of those hands of his on her breasts.

She finally undid the knot in the tie and slipped it off of his neck just as his fingers quickly trailed up her inner thigh. She gasped quietly as his teeth grazed over her clad nipple and the hand lost beneath her skirt darted around the hem of her panties and began to insistently stroke against her center. Her fingernails raked against his bare chest and she pawed against the edges of his shirt – unable to get him unclothed fast enough.

She moaned in frustration as his hand began to trail back down her leg, away from the place that she wanted it at the most. However, he quickly dropped to his knees and pulled her towards him, only the very edge of her tailbone still on the table. He looked up at her with a smile on his face as both of his hands traveled up either side of her legs and hooked around the hem of her panties. She nodded involuntarily and he quickly pulled the underwear down to her knees, then her ankles, and she quickly stepped out of them.

One of his hands then traveled back up against the front of her legs, bunching up the skirt a little the farther up his hand went. Her breathing came in short bursts as he got closer, and closer, but he didn’t go where she had expected and wanted him to go. Instead, the palm of his hand rested against her abdomen and she looked down at him with expectant confusion. He smiled a big smile and immediately, his thumb darted down between her legs and he started rub small little circles around her clit. She quickly groaned and threw her head backwards as her knee came up and pushed against his shoulder.

He continued to rub small circles until she was certain that she was going to completely crumble underneath his touch when she felt his mouth hot against her. She bit her lip hard and tried not to cry out as his tongue took the job that his thumb had been doing and his hand started to travel back down and took rest between her legs.

“Jim…” she panted, because she didn’t want to come like this, but he didn’t listen and instead he started to insert two of his fingers inside of her. She did cry out this time and the palm of her hand hit the edge of the wooden table with a loud smack.

She pushed against his shoulders with her knees and her shins, trying to get him to back away, trying to get him to stand up and take her on top of the table. He was too insistent with his fingers though. They curled inside of her like they had curled around the cue and when his lips sucked against her clit, she fell backwards onto the table, scattering a couple of billiard balls into a couple of pockets on the table.

He finally brought himself to his feet and smiled as he looked at her. Her back was pressed against the red velvet of the table and her chest was heaving up and down as she took deep breaths, trying to recover from the feeling of his hand and mouth against her.

“I see you finally sunk a few,” Jim said with a smile. Pam sat up on her elbows and almost scowled at him.

“You weren’t supposed to do that,” she said.

“Do what?” he asked as he undid the buckle on his pants. The bulge in the front was unmistakable and she suddenly began to realize that maybe making her come with his mouth and hands was not a misunderstanding.

“Never mind,” she replied as she sat up and her fingers met his at the top of his pants. His hands immediately allowed hers to do the work and in no time at all, she had pushed his pants off of his hips and her eyes immediately traveled to his as she pushed his underwear down as well.

“Sex in a country club,” he teased quietly as he kissed her much more tenderly than he had previously. “Beesly, I would have never guessed.”

“Shut it,” she said as she kissed him back, her tongue softly lingering against his bottom lip. “You started it.”

He wrapped his arms around her back and brought her to the very edge of the table. She looked up into his face as he positioned himself against her and although she tried to keep her eyes locked with his as he pushed himself inside of her, her eyes closed tightly and she moaned quietly.

He let out the breath that he had been holding and pushed her backwards. Her legs tangled around the back of his thighs and she held him close to her as he rocked the two of them back and forth. One of his hands came around to her front and he pulled down the fabric on one side of her bra and brought his lips to the bare skin. She moaned louder this time and her legs pulled him a little deeper inside of her and he exhaled loudly against her breast.

Her hand flailed off to one side of her body as Jim shifted his weight and pulled the two of them up slightly and she inadvertently hit another billiard ball, sinking it into the pocket right behind her.

He pulled her back upright and kissed her quickly on the lips before trailing along the side of her cheek and resting on her ear. The sound of him breathing loudly in her ear and the sensation of his breath tickling the wisps of hair around her face made her audibly gasp and she brought her mouth to the side of his neck where she gently bit him.

He moaned this time and he began to pick up the pace. She felt like she would probably have bruises on her bottom the next day and the position that he was hitting her at would probably give her stomach pains later on in the evening but she didn’t really care. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she clenched around him and his head dropped below her chin as he thrust in and out harder and faster.

Finally, he groaned as he came and she gasped quickly in a tone that sounded almost like she was surprised and he pushed her backwards again. She willingly fell back onto the table again, and her arm pushed another billiard ball out of the way and sunk it into a pocket.

“None of those count,” he said between breaths as he pulled himself up off of her and pulled his pants back around his waist.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

“The balls,” he replied. “You cleared the table. They don’t count.”

“I think they should count double,” she said as she slowly sat up again. He chuckled as he grabbed her hand and pulled her upright.

She stood wavering for a few moments before she grabbed her shirt from an end of the table and threw back on.

“How soon do we have to worry about people coming down here and checking out what all the noises were about?” she asked as she carefully did-up her buttons.

“Well, it is a billiard room,” he replied. “So at least they’re used to hearing people moan in frustration.”

“Those weren’t moans of frustration,” she said with a smile. He laughed as he picked his shirt and tie from the floor and threw them on. Pam smoothed a hand over her hair and pulled at the hem of her dress shirt. “Do I look okay?”

“You kind of look like you were just engaged in some questionable activity,” Jim replied as he knotted his tie.

“How can I fix it?” she asked.

“Get rid of the redness in your cheeks and the look on your face that says, ‘I just had sex in the billiard room of the country club’,” he replied. She laughed loudly and playfully hit him on the chest.

“We’re never going to be allowed back here,” she said with a giggle.

“That’s all right,” he said as he shrugged and pulled his jacket on over his shoulders. “I just did the one thing I always wanted to do here.”

“Glad I could be of service,” she said as they began to walk away from the table and towards the doors.

“So what do you think?” Jim asked as he pushed through the doors and the two of them stumbled out into the hallway.

“Bout what?” she asked.

“The game of pool?” he asked.

“I’m thinking that maybe we should play more often,” she replied.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think! Especially if you're from the TWoP boards! I want to know how well I succeeded in capturing the uh...essence of the photo. :)

And please, if anyone else wants to tackle this subject matter based off of that photo. Please, please do. :D



I Know This Much Is True is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Billiards also liked 2460 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans