- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hi all! hope you enjoy the latest installment. I still own less than nothing! yay me!

“I’m just saying…You had to think that was weird.” Jim said, gesturing by pulling one hand off the steering wheel.

 

“Jim…stop! You totally liked the movie. I liked the movie…and now you’re ruining it.”

 “I’m not….Pam - 

“Yes, you are! You do this every time…you pick it apart and then I can’t like it anymore!...and I’m sorry…but the movie was about cars that turn into robots…how can you pick out that one scene as weird?”

 

Going to see a movie with Jim was fun for a lot of reasons and had been since the beginning of their relationship. They got to snuggle, they had no shame about their 10 year old concession habits or giggling habits, and they very much liked the same kinds of movies. The bad part about going to see a movie with Jim was…

 

“All I’m saying is it was weird for them to be making out on the hood of a car that was alive seconds before. And equally weird that all the other Autobots were watching…auto voyeurism…that’s all…I never played with my Transformers that way…”

 

“See! Now I’m never going to be able to watch that movie again!”

 

“Pam, it’s the last scene of the movie…you can still watch it.”

 

“No. You totally ruined it…and it was a totally hot scene.”

 

Jim was quiet for a rather long moment. He licked his lips and glanced at her, watching the glow of the street lamps flicker across her cheeks. “Seriously?”

 

“Yeah…why,” Pam asked, and when he glanced again he could see the blush slip up her neck, to her cheeks. “I mean…I don’t know…yeah.”

 

God, she couldn’t believe she’d just said that…out loud.

 “Wow…Beesly…I…wow. 

“But now…you know…now it’s ruined,” Pam said, sighing dramatically. “Now I can’t think it’s hot anymore right? Because it’s ‘weird’ and you mocked it.”

 

No. No…I wasn’t mocking sex on the hood of a car at all

 

“All they did was make-out.”

 

“Well…I’m…I think it was an interesting layer Pam – I do.”

 

Pam turned to him and giggled. “This is a Saab.”

 

“See…that’s,” Jim shook his head. “Thank you Pam…and I’m the one that ruins things?”

 

 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans