- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a quick little Kandy drabble that was rolling around in my head.
Kelly stared at the slow rise and fall of his chest. His snores were coming out in soft purrs, and though most people wouldn’t expect Andy Bernard to sound like a kitten when he slept, for some reason it didn’t surprise Kelly. When it came to Andy, nothing really surprised her anymore. Her eyes drifted to his mussed up hair, and she couldn’t resist the smile that crept onto her lips as she thought of the boy that he must have been. He looked so innocent in his sleep. Ryan did, too. Of course, Ryan would always totally freak out whenever he found her watching him. Could she help it that he had looked so cute? When she watched Ryan sleep, she felt like it was the only time that she was truly seeing him, like, the real him, totally exposed. That’s probably why it freaked him out. But with Andy, it was different. She could always see the real Andy, always.

Kelly sighed and ran a hand through his soft hair, then brushed the back of her hand across his cheek. He let out a quiet, deep moan and turned his head so that his lips found her knuckles and gave them a feather light kiss. His eyes slowly opened as he reached his hand up to grab hers. “Hey, Beautiful,” he whispered as he squinted up at her through the light of the sunrise with a small smile.

Kelly had so known that he wouldn’t freak out. She laughed lightly and leaned down to place what she meant to be a quick kiss on his lips, but his hand had found the back of her neck as he refused to let her lips part from his. And really, who was she to deny him anyway?



firthgal is the author of 10 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans