- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is a story that in the end, will probably end up with 4 chapters, but it depends how much I end up writing. I will try to have each chapter finished in a week, but I have NO idea if that will happen. ENJOY!

Author's Chapter Notes:

(Setting: Jim picking Pam up for their first date. This is after the Season 3 finale.)

Jim slowly pulled up into Pam’s driveway, anticipating one of the best nights of his life. He has been waiting for this day for years and now it was finally here. He stopped at the top of the driveway to her apartment and let out a sigh. He got out of the car and walked up to Pam’s doorstep and rung the doorbell. He waited for only a few seconds when the door abruptly opened to see Pam, the woman of the hour. She has a wide and glowing smile and looked absolutely beautiful. Jim smiled, “Hey, are you ready?” He asked. He knew there wasn’t a thing more that she could have to do, because she looked so absolutely gorgeous, but he asked anyway.

 

“Yeah I am, just let me get my purse,” Pam said, turning around. She hurriedly walked towards the kitchen, “Come in, come in! I’ll only be a second.” Jim walked in and closed the door.

 

“Nice place ya got.” Jim complemented as he looked around. Pam came back out of the kitchen with her purse.

 

“Thanks, it’s not much, but I like it. It has a nice view that I like to draw. Oh, do you want a tour?” Jim noticed Pam was very excited. She grabbed him by the hand and guided him further into her apartment. She stopped at the first door on the left. “Here is the bathroom. Very boring…” She said trailing off. She walked down the hall a little bit more, this time turning to the right. “Here is my bedroom…” Pam said leading the way into her small, light blue bedroom.

 

“Oh finally, the famous Beesly bedroom!” Jim exclaimed.

 

“It’s kind of small, but you don’t really need much just to sleep, ya know?”

 

“I like it. It suits you,” Jim walked over to her shelf and spotted a high school yearbook. “Oh, and it’s my turn to see your yearbook.” He began to pull out her yearbook, as Pam shouted “Oh no, you don’t!” and shoved the yearbook back into its slot.

 

“Please Pam?” Jim asked giving her a look that Pam could not resist.

 

“Fine, just know that I looked even dorkier than I do now,” Pam said shrugging.

 

“Dorky? That’s not what I call it” Jim said as he took the yearbook smiling and sat on the bed. He flipped it open and found her picture the third in the second row. Jim looked at her and just smiled.

 

“Ick, I hate that picture!” Pam said slightly blushing.

 

“Really? What’s there to hate?” Jim said laughing.

 

“All of it! Hey let me finish my tour, Halpert!” Pam pulled Jim off of her bed and smiled. She was so happy to finally be with him. “Follow me!” Pam skipped out of her room and down the hallway and stopped. There on the left was a tiny kitchen that shared one big room with the living room in front and the dining room to the right. Jim continued walking straight into the living room.

 

“Wow. I really like it Pam. You’ve got a great view. Do you ever draw the office?” Jim asked as he turned to the right of the living room and noticed a desk and a bunch of paints and papers filled with drawing of the living room’s view and other objects, including Jim’s desk. “Well that explains my question.” Jim said smiling, “These are really good Pam,” Jim shifted through a stack of sketches and paintings. “You have a lot of talent.” Pam smiled and then turned to look at the clock.

 

“Oh my, it’s already 6:00. We should probably leave now.”

 

“Yeah, I was thinking we should go to Applebee’s since you can’t go to Chili’s” Jim said winking at Pam. They both remembered the Dundie Awards, where Pam got drunk and now could never step foot in a Chili’s ever again.

 

Pam giggled. “Let’s go.” she said nodding towards the door.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans