- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
  

-----------------------------------

 Dunder-Mifflin Corporate Headquarters, Corporate Manager's Office

Ryan: Two days before I broke up with Kelly, I brought my Xbox 360 to her place. So she could practice Guitar Hero.

A long pause. 

 

Ryan: Halo 3 is released in eight days.

His eyes pan to a wall calendar which has September 25 circled in red ink. 

Ryan: I really need my Xbox back.

  

-----------------------------------

Dunder-Mifflin Scranton, Break Room 

Kelly: Ryan’s Xbox? Yeah, I have it.

She leans in toward the camera and smiles smugly. 

Kelly: I also have his thirty three phone messages.

As if on cue, the vibrating of a cellphone goes off. She pulls the phone from her purse, flips it open, and promptly hits the “END” button.

Kelly: Thirty four.

Chapter End Notes:

Take that, Ryan Howard!
(My first non-angst fic! Woo! Very short, but hopefully provides a possible way that Kelly gets back at Ryan for being a jerk =P)



wonder149 is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Screwed also liked 176 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans